This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Erfinder
    Why do you let all speculate what you have?How many letters would you like to write till you show us what you want to show.

Forelle
    The game will stop when people see what it is and stop asking him questions or responding to him. He only responds to others comments to him and never offers info on his own. His standard reply written in different ways and veiled in double talk is this'
    1. Everyone is too stupid to see what I see. 2. I am god and the only one who will ever see it. 3. I am the only one who has a good machine. 4. The only way to see what I see is to buy a kit from me. 5. the double talk cover up is this - I would rather people see it on their own and not buy a kit (that's a lie) because he already stated we will never see it unless we buy his kit from him. It's all just a big psychological sales ploy. We need to go to each other now for help and not him. I am going to open source everything we discover. Our research is going to start tomorrow and we hope to be able start answering freely all the questions people have been asking here and he refuses to answer.

This is not a message to erfinder and do not want any kind of reply from him.
    Last edited by Radiantnrg; 08-16-2014, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lman View Post
      Well, I have read some of the Patents although not studied them thoroughly as you and I do not know why the self-induction would be a bad thing since he relied heavily on it after abandoned AC. In this patent he relates to "electric apparatus or systems in which alternating currents are employed". And saying "in many cases" raises the question which are the other cases when the self-induction is not disadvantage. There is nothing in the patent about disruptive discharges but he relates to high frequencies and the relation of the coil and its capacitance. He "complains" about capacitors and finds his way to avoid them. So probably he was using the chokes to tune things.
      And in Colorado Springs he had coils tuned to 1/2 and 1/4 the wave of the big one if I am not mistaken.
      When I look at a motor I see a DC biased pulsed AC machine. This is a difficult pill to swallow, but its what I see. The role of self induction isn't the same as it is in a straight AC system. Two induction mechanisms are at play, your job is to identify the two. I don't care about the Colorado springs stuff, nor do I care about the AC stuff, I care only about the patents dealing with the subject under discussion. I don't care about tuning, I don't tune anything, I allow the system to tune itself. Properly configured systems tune themselves! Most miss the connection that self induction has to capacity, I almost missed it, keep in mind he replaced the capacitor proper with an inductor....?! Also keep in mind, the coil is connected in such a manner that the inductive property is augmented, wound and connected as Tesla describes, coils have a 4x increase in inductance!! This leads me to believe that the turn to turn voltage increase has little to do with "capacitance" in the true sense of the term, but more to do with the capacity that the coil has for opposing changes in current, the result...potentials.

Originally posted by Lman View Post
      By the way, every time I see you mentioning the coils in the Ferris Wheel as impedance mismatched something is telling me that it is not correct. I see them more as carefully and precisely matched to a certain ratio.
      Regards
      Lman
      Please don't misunderstand this or take it personally but, it's painfully clear to me that you have no idea what JB has said and done. The coils, at least in one embodiment of the Ferris wheel are indeed "impedance mis-balanced" (his words) in other words, impedance mismatched. EFTV 28, beginning at 27:00 - 33:20, listen carefully. I have pointed people to this video, to these exact quotes before, but no one is listening. He say that the extra coil was added after they found that the magnets were too close, the coil was added as a "tuning mechanism" to get th device to run. Following this ErikN speaks, when he finishes, JB comes back and says "but we added the second coil to get the energy out of the machine.....!!" My jaw dropped....He just said not 3 minutes prior that the coil was for "tuning", and now its the mechanism for getting the energy out!! After he changed to getting the energy out, you never here him talk about using the coil for tuning for running again...LOL....I have done my homework, I know what he said, I have accomplished the same effect, I am not here to waste your time nor mine. Please check your sources before you tell me that you think I am incorrect. I brought you info straight from the horses mouth.

Regards
      Last edited by erfinder; 08-16-2014, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• Erfinder,

Just finished reading your last long post.
        You want to see the babies jumping before they are able to crawl
        I told you, you are just much more advanced in what you have learned and in your research. And there are not many to see just by words what you are talking about. Kiril_Kirilov managed to do it but looking at his video and the expensive tools he has ... it shows you that he is not just one of the many here. The user urcoffeetastestoasty managed to understand as well and did some interesting things, now he deleted his videos and disappeared.
        There are many people just reading or coming to the forum because they want to learn this new things but that does not mean we should reject the conventional books. There are many people with no electronic background (like me) and all they have learned about a diode for example is that it is like one way valve while there is much more to be learned about it. I use inductors and I still do not know how to calculate the right inductance in case I need it. Everybody is using what has been called electricity but after so many years nobody knows what it is. People watch their watches and yet nobody knows what time is. I see nothing wrong to read and in my case I read from different sources to extend the knowledge. It is easy to forget things and details and it is helpful to refresh the knowledge as well.
        The authorities as you call them are trying their best to feed everybody with information - from the beginner that just learned what a resistor is to the advanced like you.
        There are people of course who read and steal ideas as well, than call them theirs. But if somebody is here to share he knows why he does it.
        I think it was better that you did not post a schematic, the mess would have been even bigger as everyone would start interpret it and you are right about this. Probably you should have given small consecutive steps to the people like me who have hard time to get it.
        You said it in previous posts that you switch at the peak and this is why I suggested that we read again your posts in order to make the connection - inductors, impedances, switching, magnets ....

Regards
        Lman

Comment

• Originally posted by Radiantnrg View Post
          Hi Erfinder
          Why do you let all speculate what you have?How many letters would you like to write till you show us what you want to show.

Forelle
          The game will stop when people see what it is and stop asking him questions or responding to him. He only responds to others comments to him and never offers info on his own. His standard reply written in different ways and veiled in double talk is this'
          1. Everyone is too stupid to see what I see. 2. I am god and the only one who will ever see it. 3. I am the only one who has a good machine. 4. The only way to see what I see is to buy a kit from me. 5. the double talk cover up is this - I would rather people see it on their own and not buy a kit (that's a lie) because he already stated we will never see it unless we buy his kit from him. It's all just a big psychological sales ploy. We need to go to each other now for help and not him. I am going to open source everything we discover. Our research is going to start tomorrow and we hope to be able start answering freely all the questions people have been asking here and he refuses to answer.

This is not a message to erfinder and do not want any kind of reply from him.
          You may not want a reply from me but you are going to get one. I can understand your disgust, your frustration. You can vent here, I have no problem with it, I also have no problem with your projection of this frustration in my direction. I don't think you are stupid, these are your words not mine. I constantly remind all that I believe in you guys and know that eventually you will come to see what I see. You weren't around before I removed all the info that you are now asking for, or not asking for. It's unfortunate that you showed up this late in the game. You informed me that you are part of a team of brilliant individuals, this being the case, you don't need anything from me. You and your team can and will make it happen. You approach me with this attitude like I owe you something. Sir/madam, not really sure, I don't owe you a thing. You want to open source all your findings, I applaud you on that, its not my cup o tea. I know what open source really means, and am no fan of it.

I made it perfectly clear early in these discussions that the effect is so easy to get that you all will be slapping yourselves silly when you finally see it. The thing is, when you get the effect you cannot stagnate, the effect is just the beginning!!! In time, those who absolutely refuse to take my assistance, and do things on their own will get the effect, and will try every scheme they can to close the loop. I know because that's exactly what we do....I know I did......cost me every bit of a month, thankfully I caught myself and regained my focus on what really matters, which is, comprehending all attributes and phenomena manifesting in and about the loop that we desire to close.

Your public display of affection towards me is refreshing, as rewarding to the soul as your barrage of false accusations. You don't know me, nor my motivation for being here. Your attitude isn't one which would motivate me to contact you in private and have a chit chat with you about what I think I have found. I recommend you sit down at a table with your team of brilliant minds and "consider" the information instead of investing your energy in a manner which is counter productive to your goal.

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Lman View Post
            Erfinder,

Just finished reading your last long post.
            You want to see the babies jumping before they are able to crawl
            I told you, you are just much more advanced in what you have learned and in your research. And there are not many to see just by words what you are talking about. Kiril_Kirilov managed to do it but looking at his video and the expensive tools he has ... it shows you that he is not just one of the many here. The user urcoffeetastestoasty managed to understand as well and did some interesting things, now he deleted his videos and disappeared.
            There are many people just reading or coming to the forum because they want to learn this new things but that does not mean we should reject the conventional books. There are many people with no electronic background (like me) and all they have learned about a diode for example is that it is like one way valve while there is much more to be learned about it. I use inductors and I still do not know how to calculate the right inductance in case I need it. Everybody is using what has been called electricity but after so many years nobody knows what it is. People watch their watches and yet nobody knows what time is. I see nothing wrong to read and in my case I read from different sources to extend the knowledge. It is easy to forget things and details and it is helpful to refresh the knowledge as well.
            The authorities as you call them are trying their best to feed everybody with information - from the beginner that just learned what a resistor is to the advanced like you.
            There are people of course who read and steal ideas as well, than call them theirs. But if somebody is here to share he knows why he does it.
            I think it was better that you did not post a schematic, the mess would have been even bigger as everyone would start interpret it and you are right about this. Probably you should have given small consecutive steps to the people like me who have hard time to get it.
            You said it in previous posts that you switch at the peak and this is why I suggested that we read again your posts in order to make the connection - inductors, impedances, switching, magnets ....

Regards
            Lman
            You hit the nail on the head, there have been a few who have seen something in what I am saying. Kiril was the first and last to even "try" publicly to get the effect. His effort was rewarded when after 10 tries, he got the buffer capacitor to increase 8.8v over the supply. Soon he will be able to get 160v over the supply like I do with a machine like the one he got from me. urcoffeetastestoasty is like many of you, he saw the potential in what I was saying but had his own view that he could not let go of. After he left here I lost contact with him, I have no idea why he took down his work. I hope he is doing well, and is still a passionate researcher.

I do not recommend we throw out the text books! I reference them when it suits me. There are enough folks out there who have made it their job to remind us how wrong the establishment is, and well that's their right, I don't find it necessary to dig that deep into the books. Generally the books don't come out and tell us how to do the things we discuss on these pages anyway, so no harm no foul.

The only problem I have with those whom I refer to as authorities is the same one that many have with me, "Why don't you just come out and say it." I am saying it! I cant be any clearer than I am right now!

Rereading my own text I see how difficult it is for you all, to follow along, but you are following along and that's awesome. I am not telling you anything that you shouldn't already know! My machine which I don't really care about demonstrating again, is modeled after mainstream! I asked one of you to spot the difference between the mainstream concept and whats being discussed, and find it awesome that the individual saw no difference, see there is no difference. My concept is one which will enable us to "patch" the system! You don't get around Lenz by excluding him, you get around him by comprehending what he is, then you are in the position to use him and reverse his influence on the system. CEMF in a motor limits the current, what you must see is that the mechanism responsible for the generation of CEMF can be used to cause consumption to increase with increasing RPM! This is why I say, increase the CEMF, don't decrease it like we are being told. Use the force which limits to push you to new heights. I have demonstrated that the negative effect of CEMF can be reversed, and can do this again and again and again...but what would be the point of demonstrating something to you over and over and over, if you don't get how and why this is even possible?

Your attention is on the majority, look inward, think of yourself, take your time, as much as you require, consider the information, at your leisure of course.

Regards
            Last edited by erfinder; 08-16-2014, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• Erfinder,

I never looked at a DC motor as a pure DC either.

Well, do not get annoyed so fast when somebody says what he thinks. Seems I was thinking about the Big Ferris while you meant the other one.
              Even if I was at the conference and we were looking at the same thing the chance is that one might get it wrong so I have no problem when somebody say that I do not know something. This is why we discuss.
              About the Ferris Wheel's coils I meant the biggest one - JB's. By the data given on the energetic forum about the coils and how I got it working this was my opinion about them. I relate that to carefully calculated resonance.
              The machine of ErikN ... I watched the video long time ago but I remember well that moment and it was interested to me that it can be done with two coils as well instead of three. And I remember also there was a woman JB asked about the pulsing of the coils so as she described it the air core coil was pulsing faster. So I thought that this coils was dscharging and pulsing the bigger as well.
              Than there was a video on the YT by Min2oly who did something similar with additional coil.
              After all I might be right about the big one and everything shows you are right about the other one.
              And I see the solution with the machine of ErikN more as a compromise. Kind of ... it would work but it would be better if it is done as in the big one.

Here is the video of Min2oly : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxkPu8_wNpc

You see, it is not only you who see things but the people do not discuss.

My opinion

Lman

Comment

• The CAD model concept in my album is one machine we were thinking of building before finding this forum. We still may build it but will do extensive coil research first. The basis for this design and how it would work - We don't see any proof that a Bedini type machine can produce much usable power on it's own and never real time. We see no one off gridd powering a house or a car with them. We do see that they can produce extremely high amounts of torque. We want to take advantage of it's high torque to run a conventional generator unless we can come up with a better generator. To get higher torque we would put many bifilar coils in a large diameter circle of 24" to 36 inches. Only bifilar coils as we don't care about it's power out put only that is self runs by battery swapping. The coils would not be switched by the magnets. The generator would be the power source. Also to get higher torque the coils have been turned so that rotors would be on each end of them. Each rotor would have opposite polarity magnets that would be at both ends of the coils at the same time. Hopefully this would double the power. In the model the coil spools are shown.This was inspired by the Lockridge device and would be a variation of the theme with no electrical connections between the motor and generator.

Update to make the model very clear. The yellow parts are 16 coil spoils with no wires showing. The green parts hold the coils. The 2 purple discs are the rotors connected to the shaft and spin in unison with the generator. The blue discs on the rotors are magnets and presently 16 on each disc. Only one set of magnets can be seen in this view. The aqua box is a standard generator taken from a gas powered generator. Ask any thing you want, it's open sourcing.
                Last edited by Radiantnrg; 08-17-2014, 07:59 AM. Reason: for clarity

Comment

• I can't speak for Erfinder, but my sense is that he is trying to impart some principles. Once a person understands principles, they can build many things that produce results. The title of the thread is "Dissecting Erfinder's Comments." For me, this means going thru these comments and trying to understand them. The delivery is what it is, and I'll respect the style in which it's delivered. My job, as I see it, is to go back thru the comments and identify the principles embedded there to form a set of reliable parameters within which I can envision a build. I think this is the key to getting past so much of the obfuscation and misdirection that is in the alternate energy movement, the kind that leads people in unproductive circles. It means going to the work of reliable sources like Tesla and seeing how they corroborate with some of today's promising builders. It means looking at promising innovations and identifying principles they have in common with other promising builds. It can be a slow, painstaking process, and it is only one way of proceeding. This, I believe, is the method being offered thru these comments. Others have other methods, and we are all free to choose who to read, follow and discuss.

Comment

• come up with a better generator.
                    if a generator could be made just 10 percent more eff. it be worth billions . just look at airlines a new jet engine that is 10 percent more eff will save
                    them millions
                    guy

Comment

• At the moment my device produces 75V rms and 9A rms (with 250W input,the primemover is not proper tuned and the charged batteries are not counted),and now i would like to charge a capacitor at the peak of the sinewave and discharge it to the load(also trough the charging/shorting the generator should need less input besause it is not holded back trough the generatorcoil).I dont really understand what comes into play when we charge a cap in paralell and discharge in series(serps).Maybe i missed the explanation.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	20140815_191952_resized_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	46436
                      Any idea
                      Last edited by forelle; 08-16-2014, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Here is what I have found....more text.....

In the video I mentioned yesterday we find JB saying people in the know can use the SG, because it is a Lenzless generator. Early in my playing around with this I was inclined to accept that, however, through more experiments than I care to comment on, and proper application of common sense, I realized that something was not quite right with this statement, I couldn't bring myself to accept it. It is true that the design and function circumvents some of the negative aspects of Lenz, however some is not all. A lenzless motor would behave like a series wound motor, the consumption would increase, and the motor would run away, as consumption increased with increasing rpm. This is not what we find happening in this circuit. I am aware that this machine isn't considered to be motor or generator, but it is not fair to say that its neither of these when all the facts indicate that it has the attributes of both.

I have come to consider two completely different generator types which in truth cannot really be classified as Lenzless, even though their operation would lead one to believe that they are.
                        • The first machine behaves like the Kromrey or G-field, the application of a short or low impedance load causes the machine to accelerate, this results in the consumption of the prime mover to decrease. This is the favorite of the majority. In this type of system the device isn't lenzless, for all intents an purposes, Lenz has been inverted.

• The second type of machine is foreign to all but a few. This type of machine has no effect on the prime movers consumption, positive or negative. When this generator is loaded, impedance unspecific, a magnetic field is generated which at first glance appears to be cancelling itself as its being generated. The field isn't cancelling, think about it, that which we call neutralization or cancellation in coils we call attraction when dealing with permanent magnets. In this type of generator the coils are not dominated by their inductive property, the field is moving inward versus outward (look between the turns people....method to the madness). This kind of system is in my opinion capacitive, implosive, the magnetic field is moving in the direction of.....the space between spaces....what does the magnetic field meet when it arrives at its destination...the dielectric field maybe?

With that being said, I am not the least bit interested in the output of machines based on designs that we know have a negative effect on the prime mover. I want a generator which has no effect on the prime mover, its output is irrelevant.

Regards

Comment

• We see the motor function and generator function being 2 separate optimized parts for their specific use. We don't see any system doing both well at the same time. For the motor section we just want high torque out of it to run the generator section. It only needs to be slightly over unity in and of itself as it will have no electrical connection to the generator section. I have described the motor section in another post but will add more now. We see the motor as just of group of simple electromagnets that can flip polarity to use both attraction and repulsion. We are going to attempt single wire coils that flip polarity and gain energy from the collapsing fields. We will use a circuit similar to the simple SG circuit but slow the switching of polarity down to apply more force to the 2 rotors. We will have only one transistor per coil. There will be a separate single wound, very small switching coil for every coil. For a powerful electromagnet in general takes many turns of small wire wound on round spool with some type of solid core. It's just a matter of how many coils will it take to run a generator. It's very simple!

The generator section is controlled by the equation (Velocity of rotor x length of wire x strength of field x sin of theta = EMF)
                          We want a DC generator with no commutator so we have a large barrel shaped rotor with long rows of magnets on it. On the inside of the case will be many long narrow coils. Coils that have thicker wire and fewer wraps to keep the Lenz affect down. Long for the given equation. We want a large magnet to coils interface area. The large diameter of the rotor will keep the velocity up without going to high RPM'S. That also keeps the path of magnets more linear. Because of that we eliminate (x the sin of theta) in the given equation. We don't want many magnets interfacing many coils at the same time to keep power surges down. We don't know if this can be done with all the same magnet poles facing out. We think the coils will be wired together in some way to keep the CEMF moving foward. Bob Smith in post 185 asks some very good questions on how to connect them and the possible results.

If this generator doesn't work then we will use a conventional one. The system will be over unity by the amount of power created by the generator (example a 10 KW generator). We will have real time power not just limited to charging batteries.

CAD Models of both sections are in my album. Open sourcing for all.

I have been waiting 2 hours for an 88 KB generator cad file to download. I am going to post this update now and wait until its done.
                          Last edited by Radiantnrg; 08-17-2014, 10:03 PM. Reason: updates

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                            Here is what I have found....more text.....[*]The second type of machine is foreign to all but a few. This type of machine has no effect on the prime movers consumption, positive or negative. When this generator is loaded, impedance unspecific, a magnetic field is generated which at first glance appears to be cancelling itself as its being generated. The field isn't cancelling, think about it, that which we call neutralization or cancellation in coils we call attraction when dealing with permanent magnets. In this type of generator the coils are not dominated by their inductive property, the field is moving inward versus outward (look between the turns people....method to the madness). This kind of system is in my opinion capacitive, implosive, the magnetic field is moving in the direction of.....the space between spaces....what does the magnetic field meet when it arrives at its destination...the dielectric field maybe?[/LIST]

With that being said, I am not the least bit interested in the output of machines based on designs that we know have a negative effect on the prime mover. I want a generator which has no effect on the prime mover, its output is irrelevant.
                            Regards
                            Yes! The dielectric is centripetal, counter-spatial and implosive in its effects.
                            I think this guy's transformer setup really speaks to this in terms of the shorted bifilar configuration. His two secondary coils are wound in opposite directions on the same core, so that the core behaves like a series-wound bifilar coil, so that the entire setup appears to be bringing in more energy than is supplied, with a COP of roughly 1.6. Watch after 25 minutes (where I've set the link to begin, to the end, and he explains what's happening).
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXno...ailpage#t=1502
                            Bob

Edit: See what he says at 44:40 re the results of shorting the oppositely-wound coils in the secondary: "We're dealing with some sort of source that's all around us here, some sort of a negative energy ... there's another force at play here; this other force acts like a negative electromagnetic force."

And so, if the swbf coil's windings actually concentrate the magnetic fields between windings, perhaps they are drawing the dielectric into the system by doing so. However, it appears from the above presenter, that this phenomenon becomes a game-changer when the coils are shorted.
                            Last edited by bob smith; 08-17-2014, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• I have internet access on holiday good to see the thread is progressing. alot of thinking going on.
                              i have been thinkink (inwardly may i add) about the tesla stacked pancake coil, and also thought about coil composed of iron wire (and how the same coil direction casuses an oposite pole) and copper wire with iron on the outside and the effect his would have on the magnetic and dielectric feild, and some of the comments JB made about an iron wound coil, and the work around for a coil wound in one direction only. just thought id tell rather than speculate this time....

I see the between turns relationship of the magnetic and dielectric has also been discussed, it seems my explanation before was too vague (n+s=0) Im following in complete agreement...

Bob im following your thinking closely, your explanations are good. I have been thinking for a few days while i have been away about the tesla stacked inductor and how it matches with what is being discussed about unidirectional flux, post 153, seems aln is following lines of thought too.

After the diagram of the magnetic field i was thinking about coil switching positions and how JTDC relates to it..

erfinder post 160 and 170 makes me feel better i was begining to feel a bit disheartened...

Oh i just found this, looking for iron wound cores with a copper core... seems i cant stop with the stan meyer stuff - http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...fd_NjMEhPPFzUw

I i am trying to work out how the energy gets through the mosfet, my initial thoughts were avalanche breakdown (punch through i think its called) now im thinking its the capacity of the componet, or a combination. especialy if your square wave is indeed hetrodyne 13579 x F (eigenvector if my comprehension is correct which you mention before.)

edit: also relation to the switching is the use of two drive transistors when, classic designs use one, i belive (speculation) that this is to do with DC isolation from the supply, and AC coupling, the coil will be 'floating' on small capacitors, anyones thoughts?
                              hope you are all good

also can anyone find the relevant tesla stacked inductor pat?
                              Last edited by bigmotherwhale; 08-17-2014, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Reading through the various responses its clear that folks want to keep what they have and apply what I am saying to it. This in and of itself is harmless. The problem is I am not convinced that you get what I am suggesting. Feeling like you get it isn't the same as having it, I am trying my best to send one message home, I would like for you to see what I see! From your responses, it seems as if you all are becoming preoccupied with your interpretations of what I am saying, and in so doing, see what you want to see, instead of seeing what I would like for you to see. Progress cannot come from this. I state over and over, once you see what I see "then" you can do what you want, think what you want. You guys have skipped the seeing what I see and have gone straight to thinking what you want, also harmless in the grand scheme of things, however, with no foundation we cannot move forward, and that inevitably leads to stagnation. It cannot continue like this. This thread is about dissecting things that I have said....and doing so like I'm not in the same room as you?!? The idea of that gives me a weird feeling, its as if you are more interested in your own ideas about what I am saying instead of what I am saying, also cool, but at this stage is kinda counter productive. It's been recommended that I leave you guys to this for a while, leave you with your preoccupation. It is clear that none are interested in the tool I have prepared for this endeavor, and are only interested in piecing the system together from fragments, sad really, because that effort isn't necessary. I am really starting to see the wisdom in that suggestion, for one cannot assist one in filling his cup when the cup is already filled. I am spending more time here trying to assist you folks here than I am spending with the folks who have made the decision to walk side by side with me, this ends now. Not going to abandon ship folks.....just going to spend more time with those who want to see what I see, and less time here trying to convince you that it's worth it.

I ask that you guys "consider" the information. The word consider was selected because of its meaning. I am not asking you to compare, I am asking you to put yourself in my position, not "our" position. I am asking you to set that which occupies you down for a moment and "consider" what I am suggesting. After you see what must be seen, experience what must be experienced, when you finally get me, get what I'm ranting about, and see the potential of it, then, please by all means compare apples with oranges if that's your thing.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X