X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a shame Steve,
    Every post you make I consider.
    the more you say, the more I comprehend of what you have said before, people are always going to compare, if you dont know if you have an orange or an apple a comparason might help, a picture of an orange might help decide what you have, and you dont have to
    picture of the magnetic field is the one that sticks with me.. how this relates to the things you will say i will get back to you.
    im sorry this all upsets you, i feel this is my fault and for that i am sorry.
    you think i come to my own conculsions and push what you say to aside, but i assure you the conculsions i come to are in no way final. the first things you have said are still under consideration and will be untill i comprehend, i think the only way forward is through experiments, i hope i find what you did though dedication and logic.
    the people who get your kits are one lucky bunch.
    hopefully one day this will be comprehended so we dont continue to ruin our planet.
    at least there is geothermal energy.... oh wait how does that work

Comment

• you have asked us to look between the turns

http://i.stack.imgur.com/9kaOs.jpg

Comment

• http://www.school-for-champions.com/...petal-rope.gif

around the wire, also orthogonal

this also seemed relevant especialy the part about the power triangle http://www.usna.edu/Users/cs/vincent...301Topic35.pdf

and this http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/...resonance.html

'For those who don't want to give up their pursuit of radiant. Think about this, the supply is limited to how much current it can supply for the eventual production of effects associated with what Tesla called Radiant, on the other hand, a reactive circuit is limited only by the operator. You know the parallel LC can have more current circulating in it than the supply can deliver...'

a discription of a self powering system? reactive radiant?

'The point is not to get the energy from the power supply back to the power supply.'

'We know or should be aware of the fact that through clever switching we can get around the the negative effects associated with generator action, this was the number one lesson I received from the SG and variants,'

- are you talking about the short sharp pulses and the long off time

'If its an oscillator, whats oscillating?' If its the transistor, the circuit is a black hole that you will watch lots of money disappear into - like every other classic is a transistor oscilator and wastes power, therefore the coil does not oscilate

'the switch is a catalyst' so you need a switch to turn the thing 'on' the switch does not supply the power, the power is reactive

'mass had an explanation that my simple mind could comprehend' the mass of the coil is important or the ratio?

'obsessed with the means, disinterested in why' need i say more

'A powerful message was encoded into the Ferris wheel' the same as coral castle?

its a shame you are fed up its clear you have worked hard, i have so many questions it will be difficulkt to answer them without you.

regards
        Last edited by bigmotherwhale; 08-17-2014, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
          you have asked us to look between the turns

http://i.stack.imgur.com/9kaOs.jpg
          thought i may as well say it as you are gone i can speculate all i want, the coil is storing the electro motive force between the turns.

Comment

• Maybe I'm off-base, but standing back and thinking about things, the following set of linked questions arise for me:

If successive coils on the stator are wound in opposite directions and joined in series, does this provide a means for harnessing the CEMF arising as each magnet on the rotor passes by a coil?
            If this is the case, then are successive pairs of coils going to act like series-wound bifilar coils?
            And if so, will the interplay between rotor magnets and the entire array of coils acting in series-wound bifilar fashion naturally reach its own resonant point (with resultant lowered impedance) so that in effect, the whole array of coils, joined in series provides a continuous path for unidirectional flux?
            Would the dynamics of series-wound-bifilar coils apply therefore to the entire circular array of coils wired in series? That is, would we have...
            - decreased current due to cancellation of magnetic fields?
            - but increased capacitance between windings?
            - increased voltage output?
            - and if all the windings were in series, would the entire set of windings behave as a shorted bifilar coil in resonance, with lowered impedance?
            If this were the case, would the whole system, in a sense, hum at its own resonant frequency (and lowered impedance) and with the bifilar-like configuration, be open to the dielectric ambient medium?

Bob

Comment

• I want a generator which has no effect on the prime mover, its output is irrelevant.
              Thats what i also want.

Comment

• Bob Smith, we are not going to connect our motor section coils, but we would like to connect our generator section coils similar to how you described. It will take much testing to find out what works and what doesn't.

Comment

• Apples and Oranges

Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
                  This is a shame Steve,
                  Every post you make I consider.
                  the more you say, the more I comprehend of what you have said before, people are always going to compare, if you dont know if you have an orange or an apple a comparason might help, a picture of an orange might help decide what you have, and you dont have to
                  picture of the magnetic field is the one that sticks with me.. how this relates to the things you will say i will get back to you.
                  im sorry this all upsets you, i feel this is my fault and for that i am sorry.
                  you think i come to my own conculsions and push what you say to aside, but i assure you the conculsions i come to are in no way final. the first things you have said are still under consideration and will be untill i comprehend, i think the only way forward is through experiments, i hope i find what you did though dedication and logic.
                  hopefully one day this will be comprehended so we dont continue to ruin our planet.
                  at least there is geothermal energy.... oh wait how does that work
                  In the beginning; I was much more confused than you seem to be. The last few posts remind me of myself when I first started throwing cases of oranges in the air hoping that just one of them would turn into an apple before it hit the ground. Then I decided to just go down the rabbit hole with Steve and things get clearer every day. I say this to you with the best of intentions and not as criticism.

Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
                  I am not lucky. I made a decision. I have made sacrifices and changed my entire lifestyle to have the privilege of following the white rabbit in wonderland. Everything in life is about choices and priorities.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrthoParameter View Post

Originally Posted by bigmotherwhale the people who get your kits are one lucky bunch.

I am not lucky. I made a decision. I have made sacrifices and changed my entire lifestyle to have the privilege of following the white rabbit in wonderland. Everything in life is about choices and priorities.

I also made sacrifices, which I'm still paying for.
                    But I am extremely happy of the choices I've made, and the privilege tо look into the hole

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                      I removed all of my videos, I am in the process of reorganizing, and may upload them again some time in the future.

Regards
                      erfinder,

Please do so !

I have seen pictures of your builds on your site and I am curious to see them in action. They look beautiful indeed.

Lman

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiril_Kirilov View Post

I also made sacrifices, which I'm still paying for.
                        But I am extremely happy of the choices I've made, and the privilege tо look into the hole

Comment

• my experiment will be to wrap two coils with two windings, to switch either side of tdc one biasing coil can be quite small the other a huge great big load of henries inductor (tesla solenoid style and the impeadance mismatch that we need)
                          the stan meyer ac coil config is the opposite of what we want....
                          we need an ac CHOKE coil.
                          we want the power to be reactive to the supply so there must be a time delay big coil
                          combine this with correct switching that has been discussed
                          i was obsseed with stan meyer stuff and have been wrong there are similarities but they are opposites i have been asking the wrong questions but it has led me to this.
                          we can do this together i know it.
                          it will be an uphill climb without steve but one of us might suceed
                          if anyone has a lab right now get the coils out....
                          i have a 170 quids worth of magnet wire waiting at home...

Comment

• Originally posted by bob smith View Post
                            Maybe I'm off-base, but standing back and thinking about things, the following set of linked questions arise for me:

If successive coils on the stator are wound in opposite directions and joined in series, does this provide a means for harnessing the CEMF arising as each magnet on the rotor passes by a coil?
                            If this is the case, then are successive pairs of coils going to act like series-wound bifilar coils?
                            And if so, will the interplay between rotor magnets and the entire array of coils acting in series-wound bifilar fashion naturally reach its own resonant point (with resultant lowered impedance) so that in effect, the whole array of coils, joined in series provides a continuous path for unidirectional flux?
                            Would the dynamics of series-wound-bifilar coils apply therefore to the entire circular array of coils wired in series? That is, would we have...
                            - decreased current due to cancellation of magnetic fields?
                            - but increased capacitance between windings?
                            - increased voltage output?
                            - and if all the windings were in series, would the entire set of windings behave as a shorted bifilar coil in resonance, with lowered impedance?
                            If this were the case, would the whole system, in a sense, hum at its own resonant frequency (and lowered impedance) and with the bifilar-like configuration, be open to the dielectric ambient medium?

Bob
                            erfinder has made it pretty clear the coils go the same direction, and resonance of the coil not frequency dependant, it took me a while but after looking at the photo i posted i realised it was true both need to go the same way, and coils do not have a specific frequency! we need as much storage and induction as possible. either that or my sanity has broken...

the way the energy is amplified is down to attraction, attraction is neutalisation in this space n+s = 0, zero is the dielectic in counter space. the wires are mirrors, dielectric generator, magnetic degenerator, all hyperbolic vortex related see russel

if you want to absorb power you need cold D, creating heat is waste M

i dont know any of this but this is what it means to me. please wcorrect me if you think im wrong
                            Last edited by bigmotherwhale; 08-18-2014, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
                              i was obsseed with stan meyer stuff and have been wrong there are similarities but they are opposites i have been asking the wrong questions
                              I can relate. Guys, it appears I went off-track on my last post, and I don't want to derail progress. The conjectures I made may be helpful for another context, but I think they take away from progress on this thread as per Erfinder's design. There are 2 things I take away from Erfinder's remarks, and that are his referral to Tesla's patent for orthogonal motors, and the concept of coil winding that ensures unidirectional flux. I think I understand this better now, and that both are related, but am going to step back until I can more fully re-assess what Erfinder has posted thus far.
                              Bob

Edit: BMW Thanks for that clarification. Guess I was composing while you posted. I like what you said about, and I paraphrase, absorbing power from the dielectric medium.
                              Last edited by bob smith; 08-18-2014, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bob smith View Post
                                I can relate. Guys, it appears I went off-track on my last post, and I don't want to derail progress. The conjectures I made may be helpful for another context, but I think they take away from progress on this thread as per Erfinder's design. There are 2 things I take away from Erfinder's remarks, and that are his referral to Tesla's patent for orthogonal motors, and the concept of coil winding that ensures unidirectional flux. I think I understand this better now, and that both are related, but am going to step back until I can more fully re-assess what Erfinder has posted thus far.
                                Bob
                                i love speculation speculation is why i am where i am today, without it progress would be stifled. i know nothing about the orthogonal motors please share anything relevant...

as for coil winding i think it needs to be one way, by that i mean forward 100 turns back 1 turn forward 100 turns etc... or the tesla pancake method.. i havent decided yet, going up and down the coil is incorrect, stan meyer knew this, he was a genius and his patents are great.

i cant find a link for what i think is correct but i can tell you the way i think it should not be done..

http://patentimages.storage.googleap...2/imgaf001.png
                                Last edited by bigmotherwhale; 08-18-2014, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X