This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At 5:30
    "If you understand this, you'll understand why I've adopted the topology that I've adopted."
    Then at the end:
    "Don't stagnate on this. The future is behind the scope."
    I am inclined to believe that Erfinder's coil arrangement (and topology) is how he addresses the fluctuating induced EMF in each "revolution."

I add this quote from Erfinder as something to ponder regarding the generator section of his apparatus:
    o The second type of machine is foreign to all but a few. This type of machine has no effect on the prime movers consumption, positive or negative. When this generator is loaded, impedance unspecific, a magnetic field is generated which at first glance appears to be cancelling itself as its being generated. The field isn't cancelling, think about it, that which we call neutralization or cancellation in coils we call attraction when dealing with permanent magnets. In this type of generator the coils are not dominated by their inductive property, the field is moving inward versus outward (look between the turns people....method to the madness). This kind of system is in my opinion capacitive, implosive, the magnetic field is moving in the direction of.....the space between spaces....what does the magnetic field meet when it arrives at its destination...the dielectric field maybe?
    Getting back to Erfinder's Memory Lane video, I see, perhaps in a fuzzy way, that the coil topology is what's important, not the wave form per se.
    Hope I'm not leading anyone astray.
    Bob
    Edit: If maximum induction occurs in a coil as a magnet approaches the coil's line of symmetry, how can we capitalize on it in order to produce what I would call the "Erfinder Effect"?
    Last edited by bob smith; 08-21-2014, 12:19 PM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

• Thank you Erfinder and kiril

Well, that was quite a display, really, thank you for letting me, us, a chance to see this in action! You guys have all seen this before, no wonder people are excited!
      Now I'm going to have to watch that again in a quite space, I know I missed a lot of what was said at the end.
      Hmmm, so that two coil machine is not something that will give us the effects? I can't imagine what other effects you have!
      It did use the 1&3. Do you have these effects in motors that do not start with that wave?
      You showed a sinusoidal wave transform to square. That is not the effect either. But that is quite an effect. Nice Mr.Erfinder.
      Ok, then you charge a buffer capacitor higher then supply, when you stop switching, the big wow. So, that is not the effect either, holy ****, what else you got, does the thing fly as well
      Yeah, well, you say that is not the machine to waste time on, but most folks would probably love to start right there, those were great effects, in my most humble opinion!
      And none of those effects are in your opinion, meat and potatoes, you must have a very good grasp on this, and can explain those effects. I think I can not explain those effects, definitively, that looks like a great place to start experimenting. What if everyone here could explain those effects, I say that because I am certain most cannot, don't you think that would be a great place to start, Erfinder. Why can't people learn from building that?
      Well, I thank you once again for the video you've shared, and I am really impressed with your work, fine job young man.

Comment

• a easy thing to try-do remove run battery replace with a cap spin rotor by hand ck o scope

Comment

• The effects are patent worthy....each and every effect could get its own patent. I am presenting this stuff here.....knowing that the sharks are here watching and learning, contemplating, and when the time comes they will patent what I am giving you for free! You better believe that when they get it, and they will, when it becomes theirs, you're out! They don't have my perspective, they don't have my time with the machines, they don't see what I see, and will not go where I am going with this, where I want all of us to go, together. I was reluctant to post that video because of what human nature has demonstrated in the past.....as an example of this twisted human nature,it's just been suggests that folks would love to start researching right there!?! Insanity!!! I am telling you that what you saw was superseded, and all you have to do to be up to date is get the tool so we can proceed, leaving the past in the past, and you say no!?! I am wasting my time here, and yours. You have what you want now, a demonstration of how easy it is, you will figure it out, but as I said in the video, by the time you do, you will be a day late and a dollar short. For the ones who have done what is necessary to move forward will be applying these principles to real machines while you are still trying to figure out on your own.

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
            The effects are patent worthy....each and every effect could get its own patent. I am presenting this stuff here.....knowing that the sharks are here watching and learning, contemplating, and when the time comes they will patent what I am giving you for free! You better believe that when they get it, and they will, when it becomes theirs, you're out! They don't have my perspective, they don't have my time with the machines, they don't see what I see, and will not go where I am going with this, where I want all of us to go, together. I was reluctant to post that video because of what human nature has demonstrated in the past.....as an example of this twisted human nature,it's just been suggests that folks would love to start researching right there!?! Insanity!!! I am telling you that what you saw was superseded, and all you have to do to be up to date is get the tool so we can proceed, leaving the past in the past, and you say no!?! I am wasting my time here, and yours. You have what you want now, a demonstration of how easy it is, you will figure it out, but as I said in the video, by the time you do, you will be a day late and a dollar short. For the ones who have done what is necessary to move forward will be applying these principles to real machines while you are still trying to figure out on your own.

Regards
            i would be all over the kit if i could hell i would proably order two and i havent even seen the video yet...
            I know exactly what you mean about the patent, unfortunate that they even exist really.

video is ready slightly excited tbh...

Comment

• THANKS Steve you are generous.

it does bring back memories for me too.

I wish you a good day.

Comment

• Erfinder

I think insanity, would be seeing what you have displayed, and not wanting to build and understand how things work. Insanity would be not wanting to see how far you have gone with this!
                Maybe you should remind us, how people which can afford to now, or in the future, can buy your learning tools.
                I really wish I could buy your stuff, that it was just that easy. You should be compensated for your work. What I will also say is that I do not think I feel right about dissecting your work, now that I've seen what you've built, and how much work you've put into it. Unless you want people discussing it! What do you want Mr. Erfinder, besides to sell everyone a kit.
                I am sure most here do understand how you feel, your worries, and hopes, I understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halfcutt View Post
                  Erfinder

I think insanity, would be seeing what you have displayed, and not wanting to build and understand how things work. Insanity would be not wanting to see how far you have gone with this!
                  Maybe you should remind us, how people which can afford to now, or in the future, can buy your learning tools.
                  I really wish I could buy your stuff, that it was just that easy. You should be compensated for your work. What I will also say is that I do not think I feel right about dissecting your work, now that I've seen what you've built, and how much work you've put into it. Unless you want people discussing it! What do you want Mr. Erfinder, besides to sell everyone a kit.
                  I am sure most here do understand how you feel, your worries, and hopes, I understand.

What I want is easy, I want you where I am now, not where I was! No one and I do mean no one is going to show you a machine running on its own. I want you to understand how "I" think something like that "may" be possible. Do not misunderstand, and or misinterpret that statement!! I do not have a self running machine, only principles which lead me to believe that we are not far from having one. You see the potential in the basic demonstration, I am sure your mind is all over the place about what "could" be going on and what you could do with it. Among a list of other things, I want to show you what the tool taught me about resonance! How frequency isn't a limiting factor. I am not going to go by the book there, because as far as my limited understanding goes, its not in the books. You all have experience with LC circuits of this I am fairly sure. Have you ever experienced a parallel resonant LC behaving as if it were a series resonant LC, a literal shift from one to the other?!? I told you I see things differently, I see a motor as being a electro-mechanical equivalent of an LC, and through this, I see way more than I used to. I have a much better understanding of how Tesla was able to claim that he could tap more power out of his "MOTORS" than the supply could deliver! In a way, one can say I am using a very small portion of whatever it is that he found to recharge the buffer. If the phasing between physical, magnetic, and dielectric components is proper, disconnection of the power supply results not only in recharging of the buffer, recovery and its load, but also in acceleration of the rotor!

As I have said..you can do what you want once you have seen what I see. You all take this statement too lightly. You think you have seen it all with the basic effects. Continue to think that, the tool is expensive, I am not sorry for that. You want it or you don't. I am not going to continue to be dragged into a debate about its importance. You need it if you want to see what I see, it is the teacher, not Erfinder!

Regards

Comment

• Now, where does the parasitic capacitance come from? an inductor is made out of a coil of insulated wire, so there are tiny capacitors between the windings (since there are two sections of wire separated by an insulator). Each section of windings is at a slightly different potential (because of wire inductance and resistance).

http://electronics.stackexchange.com...gh-frequencies

Comment

• Originally posted by guyzzemf View Post
                      Now, where does the parasitic capacitance come from? an inductor is made out of a coil of insulated wire, so there are tiny capacitors between the windings (since there are two sections of wire separated by an insulator). Each section of windings is at a slightly different potential (because of wire inductance and resistance).

http://electronics.stackexchange.com...gh-frequencies
                      If you desire to progress....stop limiting yourself to what everyone can read about. Capacitance isn't limited to wire coated in a dielectric material......please leave your comfort zone, the entire medium we find ourselves in is dielectric....your coil is in that medium....that changes things....

Regards

Comment

• Erfinder,

I have now read all of your posts on this forum, it has taken me a long time and I still do not comprehend everything you are saying. if I had a small machine in front of me and the circuit you are using we could understand. even just the 2 or 3 coil arrangement you wrote to kiril about. over and over again you tell everyone they do not understand except for maybe kiril's work which has helped a bit. you say if I don't buy your kit I will never get it, and yet you tell us it is so easy to understand you have shared everything. I don't think there would be a thread trying to "dissect" your comments if everyone understood.

John Bedini shared all his work including how he builds things. you can buy stuff from him, or you can read his work on the internet and buy a few DVD to understand. you can build the school girl motor for free with a few parts scrounged up. I think this is his forum, right?

why do you not share the motor completely and then also offer to build it for those who can afford it? I know I cannot afford it right now. I watched your last video and you show the motor behind the scope as being the answer, the tool or the kit or whatever you want to call it.

I cannot afford your expensive kit, but I can cobble together some wire and a few components so I can actually learn something instead of
                        Fred
                        livin life in the keys.......

Comment

• Originally posted by fredsavage View Post
                          I don't think there would be a thread trying to "dissect" your comments if everyone understood.

This thread IS about dissecting erfinders comments. It is not a thread about telling him what he should or should not do.

John Bedini shared all his work including how he builds things. you can buy stuff from him, or you can read his work on the internet and buy a few DVD to understand.

You can buy every 'secrets' and free energy book and dvd that exists and you will not be able to build what I have sitting on my bench. Nor would you have the one on one time with the inventor like I have with Steve

you can build the school girl motor for free with a few parts scrounged up.

What exactly would you understand other than how to build and run it? Would you understand what the inventor intended you learn? Where would you go from there?

I think this is his forum, right?

This thread was created by someone other than erfinder and is in the General Section.

I know I cannot afford it right now.

You would be surprised to find out what you would do to earn money if you really wanted it. Trust me; I know I surprised myself.

I cannot afford your expensive kit, but I can cobble together some wire and a few components so I can actually learn something instead of

Expense is a relative term. What is the expense of doing nothing? of following the wrong path? What would you be cobbling together that many others haven't already built? Would you then know what they know?

I have asked erfinder to "unplug" from this unproductive discussion and concentrate on working toward our future endeavors. I hope he follows my advise. There are only three of us, and I had hoped for more; but we have to move forward either way.
                          I applaud the OP giving erfinder this space and the latitude to speak freely.

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                            What is a motor if not the embodiment of changing parameters? I feel this is why the wise of the past called the coil, the component on which the motor is primarily based, a "reactor", they comprehended the oneness of reactance. They understood that all actions and reactions would manifest in the medium of impedance. It will be argued that impedance is defined as being the opposition to change and as such doesn't qualify as being a medium. I can only say, impedance is the word used to describe the dominant characteristic of the medium where these changes take place, all changes, magnetic or dielectric are violently opposed!

They comprehend that an inductor has capacity, that inductance is capacity. They knew the oneness of the magnetic, and so-called electrostatic storage mechanism. Do we not see the oneness in transformers? Were we not instructed by genius incarnate, in one of many mechanism by and through which we are enabled to transition from magnetic to dielectric? We were shown the brute force, sledge hammer to stone, stone age methods. Methods which were in my opinion, designed to drive the significance of the oneness home, the message that the two are one. Generation after generation failed to receive the message.

In light of the aforementioned, it can be assumed that in knowing the relation, they, the wise from the past, commanded an understanding of how to turn the one into the other, or better stated, they knew how to establish conditions where this change would take place on its own at a frequency which is dictated by.....the books cover all of this.

L and C.....if they are separated L discharges periodically into C, and vice versa. What happens when L is C and C L, what can we say about a circuit where there is no separation between the two? If a resonant tank produces a sine wave, that wave tells us when L is dominating and when C is receptive, and when C is dominate and L is receptive. When that is comprehended, we can begin to look at any mechanism which generates a sine wave and know that what we are observing is the inversion of the storage mechanism.

My thoughts.......

Regards
                            I just read this post of erfinder in another thread and find it interesting. I think it sheds some light on how he sees the L and C.

Regards
                            Lman

Comment

• It is unfortunate how so few can appreciate the time and effort that has gone in to this. How only one person is behind all of this, one person who has no special skills or training, nor do I have decades in the field! They have no idea where this is going, and this in spite of the constant reference to wanting to see all of this in off the shelf technology. The secrets known to only a select few (not that this discussion has anything to do with what they know or don't know) must be broken down for us, and presented to us in the language of the common folk, our language, layman terms. I have searched the net and have yet to find one who shares this idea. Not one in the know can present what he/she has in the language that the masses can appreciate, that they can use!

I see Tom found "someone" who has generated the basic waveform. LOL that's an old post, made shortly after the ferris wheel debut. Around the same time I found the wave. I met several individuals who had found the wave! One guy in particular who found it swore up and down that it wasn't special till I showed him how it could go square! He never was able to get his to go square.....from the looks of what Tom is showing you, that guy didn't either......

I envision self powering being simple, my ideas and reality aren't in phase yet....but give it time.... Where does the energy needed to sustain a self powering system come from? I hear the word dipole, and this is possibly true, however, what is a dipole exactly? One in the know, one of the wise in an effort to explain that which cannot be explained as it was being explained, slipped up and let it out, fortunately for him, all were fast asleep, and it was never mentioned again.

I want to help you expand your horizon, I have neutralized my impedance, and am waiting for you to neutralize yours so that we can exchange with one another unimpeded.

Originally posted by OrthoParameter View Post
                              I have asked erfinder to "unplug" from this unproductive discussion and concentrate on working toward our future endeavors. I hope he follows my advise. There are only three of us, and I had hoped for more; but we have to move forward either way.
                              I applaud the OP giving erfinder this space and the latitude to speak freely.
                              Excellent advice, seeing as this discussion has more entertainment value than practical, an intermission would do all good methinks.... OrthoParameter....gotta love that name....lets retire to that cave.....you know the one....we have work to do, Kiril, Dennis, Ron, the offline discussions begin now.

Regards
                              Last edited by erfinder; 08-23-2014, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• its true, the time has come i felt it too, all that needs to be said has been said..... im not planning on asking any more questions here

the information here and provided is enough for anybody to make a machine on their own.

i appriciate the ammount of work you have done to advance the field.

especialy the hints that you leave us with ... its good to work things out and not be told what to do, there is no point in copying anyone unless you plan on changing it at a later day.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/esaruo...54874/?view=lg

anyhow this CRT is giving me a headache.

BIG UP YOURSELF

Comment

Working...
                                X