This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
    The one thing that I know for certain is that no one is asking the right questions. Since this discussion has no practical value to a select few, I direct this at them. What is the Dipole! Note the lack of question mark....I am not asking you to inform me of what it is, I have my own dogma of what it is, but inquiring minds would like your take on it. See, honestly I don't think those of you who take cheap shots at me have a clue! The one that you assume to have was given to you by someone else......You hang around with the inner circle wannabees....trying to get in good with them so as to be seen as one of them, good luck with that....The inner group surrounds the man with the knowledge....how much of "his knowledge" have you been able to distill from the sea of information which occult's the gems we all know he has? See, I don't bad mouth my sources of inspiration, I have no sympathy for their cheerleaders though, the merry band of rear smoochers, those who will do any and everything to keep the king of the mound happy, whomever that might be. How much have you been able to figure out?

The way I see it......the mother of all secrets is in properly defining the entity we ignorantly call the dipole isn't it? Isn't that where Bearden says all the energy is pouring in from? I repeat my question, my challenge.....tell them what a dipole really is.....let me help you on this one....show them the dual monopole, the clover....the quadrapole! Explain to them how it works, in layman's terms, show them how to use it in a self sustaining manner.....clever switching my ass.....do that and I will leave! This challenge is not directed at the ones who inspired me to seek it out myself. This challenge is directed at the cheerleaders, minions of the man with the knowledge.

Regards

Since you admit it is your own dogma and have the audacity to give people attitude about what your own dogmatic viewpoint is, then you're abusing people. It is just talk without actually saying anything.

You also apparently have no problem bad mouthing other people's sources of inspiration - people who contribute more in year to this field than you have in your lifetime.

The underlying point of the dipole is to have a potential difference so that the source potential can move from one point to another and do work on the way. You can completely taking this primary point out of context in your post, which only shows that it is you who do not understand what it is. It doesn't matter how many poles you have, the only way any of it works is because there are potential differences and that is the point, which you evidently do not understand.

Your attitude towards the members of this forum is not only unappreciated it is unacceptable. If you can't speak to other with respect, then leave.
    Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Comment

• Originally posted by admin View Post
      The underlying point of the dipole is to have a potential difference so that the source potential can move from one point to another and do work on the way. You can completely taking this primary point out of context in your post, which only shows that it is you who do not understand what it is. It doesn't matter how many poles you have, the only way any of it works is because there are potential differences and that is the point, which you evidently do not understand.
      Hey, admin...
      Would you now be so kind and explain us in laymans terms how to use it in self sustaining manner?

And speaking about abuse, please be open minded enough and read all the posts in this thread, not only those pointed to you, and apply the same appproach about the abuse and audacity...

Don't just skip biased the posts, full with accusations, like they don't exist....Otherwise I and probably other would feel the justice applied in a destined way...

Kindest regards,
      Kiril Kirilov

Comment

• Hey AdMin
        I AM Am bit confused by all this, this is a thread on erfinder, and the site is about science not politics, whether he has been rude or whatever you say is true is irrelevant in my opinion.
        what we have here is too important to get worked up about.
        It would be a shame to lose someone who has shown something that no one else on this forum has shown, including the site founders.
        best regards
        BmW

Comment

• AdMin, I am not confused by this at all and hale your reigning this mess in. This thing of defending rudeness, intimidation, disrespect, putting every one on these boards down for the sake of some "supposed" secret info is real garbage! So any on these boards who comes up with anything new is automatically allowed to act in the most disrespectful ways possible and every just eats it ???????? Opposing - disrespecting, and trashing everyone on board is called "getting worked up"? WOW, many times shocking WOW!

Why don't all of you guys who just defended rudeness, disrespect, intimidation, spamming, big egos, trash accusations, in the name of "some supposed secret info" go start your own web site together where you can fully engage in these types of behavior. If this "secret info" is so good then it really deserves its own web site and not use others sites like this one to spam on and reek havoc!
          Last edited by Radiantnrg; 08-26-2014, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radiantnrg View Post
            AdMin, I am not confused by this at all and hale your reigning this mess in. This thing of defending rudeness, intimidation, disrespect, putting every one on these boards down for the sake of some "supposed" secret info is real garbage! So any on these boards who comes up with anything new is automatically allowed to act in the most disrespectful ways possible and every just eats it ???????? Opposing - disrespecting, and trashing everyone on board is called "getting worked up"? WOW, many times shocking WOW!
            Boy,
            better stay with your own tiny thread with only 3 replies, made by you alone (loneliness ), and don't try to jump on the arena here, flattering the admin and throwing insults (hoping it would be counted as justice support).

Another good option, as you live in Idaho - go to visit JB and gain knowledge from the one (of the few) "In the know", instead deceiving yourself, that compliments would inveil real knowledge.

Barking here would not would not make you understanding things.

Comment

• in the interest of trying to add something here, this is the title of the book Erfider was referring to in his video.

Basic Electricity
              United States. Dept. of the Army Naval Education and Training Program Development Center
              - January 1, 1977
              Department of Defense, Department of the Army
              - Publisher

Fred
              livin life in the keys.......

Comment

• I wish everyone their best, I am not qualified to speak on this subject and since I cannot comprehend what is being shared here, and my request for a bench tool for understanding was rejected, I will not be posting on this thread anymore, I have nothing to contribute, and do not wish the wrath of either the forum admins or the person this thread is about...... taking my book and going sailing.

Fred
                livin life in the keys.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiril_Kirilov View Post
                  Boy,
                  better stay with your own tiny thread with only 3 replies, made by you alone (loneliness ), and don't try to jump on the arena here, flattering the admin and throwing insults (hoping it would be counted as justice support).

Another good option, as you live in Idaho - go to visit JB and gain knowledge from the one (of the few) "In the know", instead deceiving yourself, that compliments would inveil real knowledge.

Barking here would not would not make you understanding things.

@admin - you have completely ignored insults by radiantnrg..... double standards show the dipole of truth

@radiantnrg - as I said before; you are having a projector malfunction. If you do not understand what I mean then say, "you are rude. You are spamming. You are insulting." Now stand in front of the mirror and say it again. Get it? All of your deficient personality traits, you are projecting onto erfinder. Reread all of your insults and accusations and forgive yourself. It will make you a better person in your next life.

Comment

• thread is locked it is just too hostile here......

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
                    X