X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
    http://www.google.com/patents/US4189654 delay line motor

i dont think resonance is the method of power production, however if you want to run a motor or "circulating current" its useful to be able to repeat at a rate that the elements work at, the rate is not important, at least not for this
    I use the russilian science too, i do think keely was another great mind both my favorite theories. its interesting you brought him up too.
    i have been looking at Russel and keely for a while now, such amazing people, generations ahead of the staus quo.
    the stan meyer transformer is fed with a square wave it produces a perfect sinusoidal waveform at the resonant frequency
    bob - i tried the diode mod just now, across the power and a recovery coil, both make my batteries stop charging the current draw goes down and the coil makes a louder sound, the speed of the wheel is pretty much unchanged.
    the cosmic induction generator seems to be quite alot like the dynamo optic generator in many ways
    what do you think of the twin opposed coil method the transmitter><receiver combo?
    Haven't given much thought to twin opposed coils. I'm thinking more along the lines of counter rotating induced fields of differing harmonics. The counter rotation is a function of the harmonics. I am consumed by my pursuits at present. The problem with resonance alone is its a fixed frequency phenomena, that's part of the reason why I refer to it as a catalyst, the other part becomes clear when it is understood that LC resonance is needed in order that the other form of resonance can be brought into a self sustaining condition. Here LC resonance not only is a catalyst, it is a regulator. See at one point I too thought that a system forced to operate at a frequency that we select was the limit, the device would ramp up to the LC dictated speed and stay there. The second form of resonance which can be established without LC resonance, must be allowed to manifest in a parallel resonant system, so that we are enabled to control the ensuing runaway conditions that will manifest. The second form of resonance uses the parallel resonant condition of the circuit like a super conductor. In my system using the above described, a motors current limiting can be completely reversed. The motors consumption increases with increasing rpm, meaning that the motor which is equipped this principle will get stronger as it spins faster.

Anyway....thanks for that delayline patent, its awesome.

Regards

Comment

I was just thinking about the impeadance mismatch and the secondary resonance you speak of and it all fits with the stan meyer VIC transfomer, it uses two inductors of differing value with a flux reversed coil wound partly in the opposite direction on one of the coils which is tapped at different points for tuning (a variable capacitance coil) it is driven by a square 50&#37; MS ratio, it has two semiconductors driving it one connected to a forward diode the other a reverse for "electron extraction" it has two resonant peaks one big and one small V measured across an inductor. this is all linked to magnetic amplifiers, i wonder if a magnetic bias / dc bias could be applied for motor generator use, have a look at the waveforms this produces and they look alot like the ones that are supposed to charge batteries by backwards ion movement.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
        I was just thinking about the impeadance mismatch and the secondary resonance you speak of and it all fits with the stan meyer VIC transfomer, it uses two inductors of differing value with a flux reversed coil wound partly in the opposite direction on one of the coils which is tapped at different points for tuning (a variable capacitance coil) it is driven by a square 50% MS ratio, it has two semiconductors driving it one connected to a forward diode the other a reverse for "electron extraction" it has two resonant peaks one big and one small V measured across an inductor. this is all linked to magnetic amplifiers, i wonder if a magnetic bias / dc bias could be applied for motor generator use, have a look at the waveforms this produces and they look alot like the ones that are supposed to charge batteries by backwards ion movement.

Hello,

How the things I mention relate to the work of other inventors like Meyers, I can only speculate on. I believe his gated oscillator is significant, what it signifies, and not necessarily for what its present embodiment does. It's been my experience that this gating of a squared wave generates some interesting effects. Regarding the square wave itself, I don't think a synthetically generated one will do....As I mentioned before, when you have the system parameters as they should be, and the proper impedance is attached to the output of the device, the wave across the motor coils is completely square. I believe this kind of square wave is fundamentally different from the synthetically generated kind. It's noteworthy to mention that Meyers was driving a tank circuit with his generator of square waves. In my opinion, the modified alternator holds the key. I don't think it was an alternator in the true sense, I think it was driven, and operated as an electric motor, an electric motor with a square wave electrical output, and electrical output which drove the cell. With this view, I can now see how the water molecule bonds could be broken down. The VIC transformer, was more than likely a reactor, I use mine as a kind of amplifier, and if he was doing the same or similar, with his knowledge, the results would have been impressive. With my limited knowledge and experience, I am impressed with what my transformer (reactor) enables me to do. I am interested in two wave types. The sine, and the square, there are many which manifest in between but they are too many to mention, many of them I have demonstrated to have far reaching application.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
          Hello,

How the things I mention relate to the work of other inventors like Meyers, I can only speculate on. I believe his gated oscillator is significant, what it signifies, and not necessarily for what its present embodiment does. It's been my experience that this gating of a squared wave generates some interesting effects. Regarding the square wave itself, I don't think a synthetically generated one will do....As I mentioned before, when you have the system parameters as they should be, and the proper impedance is attached to the output of the device, the wave across the motor coils is completely square. I believe this kind of square wave is fundamentally different from the synthetically generated kind. It's noteworthy to mention that Meyers was driving a tank circuit with his generator of square waves. In my opinion, the modified alternator holds the key. I don't think it was an alternator in the true sense, I think it was driven, and operated as an electric motor, an electric motor with a square wave electrical output, and electrical output which drove the cell. With this view, I can now see how the water molecule bonds could be broken down. The VIC transformer, was more than likely a reactor, I use mine as a kind of amplifier, and if he was doing the same or similar, with his knowledge, the results would have been impressive. With my limited knowledge and experience, I am impressed with what my transformer (reactor) enables me to do. I am interested in two wave types. The sine, and the square, there are many which manifest in between but they are too many to mention, many of them I have demonstrated to have far reaching application. Regards
          Hope you don't mind me posting some interesting info I've found about the Stan Meyer WFC, which pertains to harnessing BEMF. In this sense, I hope it relates to the discussion that's evolved in this thread. It's by John Myatt, who I believe currently lives in Australia (Northern Territory). He seems to have gotten his info from Meyer, who went to New Zealand and presented his technology there. John Myatt also has a couple of YT channels. Here's one of his posts I came across about what he calls the "Tesla Regenerative Effect." He explains it is not only useful for the WFC, but for other purposes as well. I can't speak to the anti-gravity effects and other claims, but left it in for interest.
          The key to the Stanley Meyer fuel cell lies in the "Tesla Choke" that uses "Tesla's Regenerative Effect" to effectively recycle charge by recycling the Back EMF of each + pulse to add to the next + pulse. This regenerative effect in resonance essentially cascades the input charges to 1000's of volts greater than what you actually input into the water capacitor.​

I use a Torroidal Core 1.50 inch in diameter, 0.25 inch thick, 200 turns of 24 gauge wire, 600 turns of 36 gauge wire with a blocking diode to isolate the impulses. I feed this torroid with a rectified 260 Volt Variac transformer switched using a circuit and only use about 110 Volts of this. I use a Stanley Meyer Capacitance calculator (WFC v1.0) and then use an online Tesla Inductance and Capacitance equations calculator to determine the resonant frequency of my fuel cells.

The 1 amp is restricted on the Tesla Choke, consumed by a light bulb before entering the Fuel cell and lastly is annihilated within the fuel cell itself because the input signal is 180 degree's out of phase in resonance. What your left with is PURE + & - charge without the magnetic (Amperage) stream. This pure charge without amperage is what rips apart the molecular structure of water gravitationally into its Hydrogen and Oxygen components.

The method of operation of a Fuel Cell is similar to Tesla's anti-gravity field theory that uses an EM gravitational field transmitted 180 degree's out of phase with the Earth's gravitational field creating a Standing-Wave that cancels out the effects of Earths-gravity on the craft allowing the craft to be magnetically repelled from the Earths magnetic field. In the case of a Fuel Cell the covalent bond that binds matter together is cancelled out within the fuel cell by using a resonant signal 180 degree's out of phase which simply switches off this covalent connection allowing the attraction of Pure + & - Charge without its magnetic-(current) losses to rip apart the water.

To cancel out:

Magnetism- the Hot electricity with its magnetic component passes itself at a 90 degree angle leaving only (Cold) pure charge without its radiating magnetic field component. Cold Electricity is also known as negative resistance.

Covalent Bond of matter- a pure charge Cold resonant signal is transmitted 180 degree's out of phase so that the signal passes each other at a 90 degree angle, pure charge can then rip apart matter into its elements.​

Gravity- the EM gravity field with its hot magnetic component is transmitted 180 degree's out of phase with the earths gravity field so that the signal passes each other at a 90 angle leaving the magnetic field of the craft to be repelled just like a magnet from the earths own magnetic field.

It really is this SIMPLE, we can switch off a gravitational field, a covalent bond or the magnetic field. The weapons aspect of this type of technology is absolutely mind blowing!

I haven't upped the voltage in this demo because I know people will just kiss my ass to no end. This video only demo's negative resistance to show that it is possible to have a amperage restricted reaction...

The HOT magnetic component of electricity is what enslaves mankind. The only reason we have the magnetic component in our electricity grid is because it can be measured as it radiates a magnetic field. This radiated field is measured and this is how the power companies bill us. When you buy electricity you're actually paying for is its magnetic field losses to surrounding space- this was designed into the system more than 100 years ago so that our energy expenditure can be metered. There is a secondary function of radiating a magnetic field in that as we consume power we are radiating more losses to surrounding space, so we have to buy more power. For example the Pentium chip in your computer, as this heats up it actually becomes less efficient and consumes more electricity as it radiates more losses in the form of heat to surrounding space.
          Source: http://open-source-energy.org/?topic=1153.0

Comment

Originally posted by bob smith View Post
            Hope you don't mind me posting some interesting info I've found about the Stan Meyer WFC, which pertains to harnessing BEMF. In this sense, I hope it relates to the discussion that's evolved in this thread. It's by John Myatt, who I believe currently lives in Australia (Northern Territory). He seems to have gotten his info from Meyer, who went to New Zealand and presented his technology there. John Myatt also has a couple of YT channels. Here's one of his posts I came across about what he calls the "Tesla Regenerative Effect." He explains it is not only useful for the WFC, but for other purposes as well. I can't speak to the anti-gravity effects and other claims, but left it in for interest.

Source: http://open-source-energy.org/?topic=1153.0
            Ahh....good stuff. When I see stuff like this it makes me smile, however, horses mouth or not, after reading what he's shared, I am inclined to stick to with my speculation. I am not from the school of thought that would suggest that we build devices to rip things apart. It took Nature eons to establish the proper environmental conditions conducive for the materialization of water, we cannot fathom the degree of patients that it would take to wait for the proper conditions! We should establish a matrix, here we place the water, unbeknownst to us, in this matrix, the water is already broken into its fundamentals, in the matrix we can reshape the structure of the substance by applying the proper signals. It is my opinion that all substances have a chord of mass, this is very different from a resonant frequency, for it embraces the idea that each part adds to the whole, that each part is as individual as it is one with the whole, the same principle we see in coils. Turn for turn we increase in inductance, turn for turn we increase in capacitance, turn for turn we increase in resistance. If we were to break the coil down we would find different frequencies, different resistances, different capacitance, and different inductance. With that there cannot be a specific resonant frequency, that frequency would have harmonic components, some desired, some not.

When one talks about ripping stuff apart and then brings anti-gravity into the discussion, I get nervous, the last thing I want is to be in an anti-gravity device which functions on the same principles which have been demonstrated to "rip apart" water?! Last time I checked, we consist of what 70 percent water?

What exactly is water anyway....no one asked the water if it wants to be ripped apart! Knowledge of the wave fields, and the wave that moves through them puts us in contact with those things whose conditions we desire to modify, at least that's how I see it.

Regards

Comment

i agree with some of the statements about the meyer stuff but i dont see it as ripping the water apart, more like an injection of information that will void water and promote another, i did some experiments with 620 and 630 hz modulation (dissonance) on a set of stainless plates under water, it produced ozone at least that is what my nose tells me it was, try it, you dont need anything special a computer waveform generator (look at what 620 and 630 do) and a power amplifier worked for me, as soon as you turn it on and sniff its there, no other frequencies i found did the same.
              yes this could be used as a weapon i suppose, but so could fire, now we comprehend how fire behaves we know not to put our fingers in it or light one inside without a container, i think the same applies to this and to all science.

the lack of comprehension on the information contained within a voltage current waveform and how it propagates in LCR in normal everyday electronics is something that should be investigated, i believe the "cold electricity" effect is entirely to do with circuits behaving like wave guides and the reduction in resistive losses this causes, think about the bulb under water, how a 240v bulb can be lit fully by 19v - it seems to make sense to me

Comment

I feel coils respond to all frequencies, and have come to the conclusion that there exists a specific series of frequencies where this other form of resonance predominates. This form of resonance is rectangular, versus sinusoidal. I think the connection to Russell is in the relation between the sine and square waves generated by properly constructed machines. The square wave is the three projectors, and six mirrors. The relation that the sine has to the square should be clear. The phase of the sine must be manipulable, so as to be associated with a specific corner, the the method by which one is granted the ability to identify and select the 012343210 points in the sine is also of extreme importance. Let your imagination fill in the rest, you know what becomes possible if this speculation could ever become more than just speculation, you know his works.
                Please excuse the intrusion in the line of thought... thought I'd post this as a kind of micro scale example of how bemf can be redirected into a circuit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGHAM...2&feature=plcp Schematic and explanation begin at 30 seconds mark. The question for me now is how to apply this concept with motors, coils and energy amplification.
                Respectfully,
                Bob

Comment

Please excuse the intrusion in the line of thought... thought I'd post this as a kind of micro scale example of how bemf can be redirected into a circuit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGHAM...2&feature=plcp Schematic and explanation begin at 30 seconds mark. The question for me now is how to apply this concept with motors, coils and energy amplification.
                  Respectfully,
                  Bob
                  Hello Bob,

How does the circuit differ from any standard snubbing scenario? Generally I don't like discussing circuits because its not my strong point. Its one of the reasons why I don't post schematics, nor discuss circuits in any real detail. I don't place any real value in them. Its just a switch, the switch for me is a catalyst. The discharge current from the collapsing field shouldn't be recycled back to the front end. The man, the myth, the legend instructed us what to do with this energy. It should be accumulated in a condenser, and discharged into a circuit of low self inductance.

Question....The current supplying a high self inductance circuit is interrupted, the resulting collapsing field charges a capacitor. This capacitor is discharged through a coil of low self inductance, the low self inductance coil is inductively associated with the high self inductance circuit. What effect would a capacitor discharge into the low self inductance coil have on the supply which is connected to the high self inductance circuit?

My hero Tesla showed you what you can do, he never told you what to do! My opinion, the video is more of the same.

Regards

Comment

Hi folks, I can't find where this first caught my attention. Wikipedia has a lot to say @ " parametric resonance." Maybe it is just me, but I "see" a lot of parallels with erfinder's sayings and demo's. G'day edit: It is in Bob's open source link. Thanks Bob
                    Last edited by dennis foyil; 07-23-2014, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Hi all
                      Here you can read about stochastic resonance and how we can use it.This text`s i know since years but i didnt realize how important they are because i was to busy with charging batteries.
                      Cant copy the links,type in google

how to build a zpe research lab

and

radiant energy and overunity

Last edited by forelle; 07-23-2014, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by forelle View Post
                        Hi all
                        Here you can read about stochastic resonance and how we can use it.This text`s i know since years but i didnt realize how important they are because i was to busy with charging batteries.
                        Cant copy the links,type in google

how to build a zpe research lab

and

radiant energy and overunity
                        Not sure if this is the link, looks interesting: http://www.byronwine.com/files/plans.pdf

Re Erfinder's last remarks. Just happened upon this today...
                        Counsel
                        I understood a little while ago when you made the statement of using sever thousand horsepower put into a condenser, you could take out of the condenser a million horsepower. I wondered if you got the same condition with this machine.
                        Tesla
                        Yes; I charged the condenser with 40,000 volts. When it was charged full, I discharged it suddenly, through a short circuit which gave me a very rapid rate of oscillation. Let us suppose that I had stored in the condenser 10 watts. Then, for such a wave there is a flux of energy of (4 x 10^4)^2, and this is multiplied by the frequency of 100,000. You see, it may go into thousands or millions of horsepower.
                        Counsel
                        What I wanted to get at was, did that depend upon the suddenness of the discharge?
                        Tesla
                        Yes. It is merely the electrical analogue of a pile driver or a hammer. You accumulate energy through a long distance and then you deliver it with a tremendous suddenness. The distance through which the mass moves is small--the pressure immense.
                        Source: Leland Anderson, NT on His Work With Alternating Currents, p. 68.
                        I'm not one for big explosive power. I simply seek to tap into the wheelwork of nature. I believe John Myatt, who I quoted above, alluded to storing the bemf as flux in a toroid, but I'm sure there are other ways that are more suited to my purposes that will reveal themselves with further work in good time.
                        Bob

Comment

Not sure if this is the link, looks interesting: http://www.byronwine.com/files/plans.pdf

I'm not one for big explosive power. I simply seek to tap into the wheelwork of nature. I believe John Myatt, who I quoted above, alluded to storing the bemf as flux in a toroid, but I'm sure there are other ways that are more suited to my purposes that will reveal themselves with further work in good time.
                          Bob
                          That`s one of the links,thanks.

Comment

Bob
                            Unfortunately Bob, we don't really get to make that choice. It's going to be explosive power whether you know what you're doing or not. We all are barking up the wrong tree when trying to harvest and utilize the collapsing field in any manner other than the one prescribed by the one who brought it to our attention in the first place, namely, Nikola Tesla! The majority are spinning their wheels, using it to charge caps which are dead ended into lamps or what not (I am guilty of this, but I know better......), or using it to charge batteries, it works, but is this the instruction we were left? The internet is filled with folks all excited about the collapsing field, getting nowhere fast with their attempts at taming it. Scale that mechanism up, the exact same kind that we see plastered all over the internet. Scale it up to a few KW, make sure you have a good life and property insurance policy, because, you are going to blow up something. Do we understand what Tesla was suggesting when he mentioned "tapping the wheel work of Nature?" I'm not sure I understand what he meant, and am pretty sure I haven't had an exchange with one who understands what he meant as it applies to our area of interest. Using an analogy which has no direct relation to the subject tends to cloud the issue, I feel that was intentional. Read Tesla's statement, assuming they came from Tesla, its his words you should be studying, there are many interpretations of his words and works, most are in a word.....wrong, I am no acception. This is one of the most important bits out of that quote you site:

"Let us suppose that I had stored in the condenser 10 watts....." Tesla

This capacitor he's referring to....are we talking about a conventional capacitor or circuit with capacity? The two are not the same? It should be clear to those who have reviewed his patents on this particular subject, that he gives no real significance to the inductor other than to say that it is the seat of the circuits inertia, (videos have been made and sold which demonstrate the validity of this claim, but it seems that the creators of those videos like in so many other instances seen all over the web, are only concerned with inertia....) this does change later, and that change, mixed with lots of other insightful information is the fuel for my research, everything you need to see his change in perspective is right in black and white in those basic patents. Read his statements, and compare them to those statements being made by those who say self induction is bad! Many of our leaders in this quest are suggesting that we build systems that have little or no CEMF!!!?!? Why?? Why should we do the exact opposite from what we are presented with in patent after patent after patent by the man who personifies the movement? Tesla swore by self-induction for he knew what it was! He knew its relation to capacity, and how the one could be used to supply the other, how the one could become the other, how the one was the other...maybe....... The relation that self inductance has to capacitance should be as clear as the nose on ones face!!! What is the discharge current (collapsing field) illustrating? Where was Tesla sending it, where does it (the collapsing field) want to go. The relationship between self-inductance and capacitance is a relation which we must comprehend. All of this information, Tesla's, was penned in the language of the layman, presented in the language of the layman, and preserved in patents granted to him. It's time to think like a layman and not like one who is trained to know.

He states on more than one occasion that the power he is getting out of the system comes out of abrupt discharging of a capacitor, again we are faced with the question of what exactly is capacity. One interesting thing to note, in the more advanced circuits the conventional embodiment of the capacitor isn't present, and neither is the bifilar series coil, for those who would throw the bifilar coil at me as the replacement for the missing cap. When we strip the system of all that confuses the issues, and there are many issues, we are left with the greatest common denominator, rate of change. It was there the entire time, facilitating the creation and destruction of the energy storage mechanisms. Under the right conditions, L and C are one in impedance. These are my thoughts......my opinions.....

Regards

Comment

Unfortunately Bob, we don't really get to make that choice. It's going to be explosive power whether you know what you're doing or not. We all are barking up the wrong tree when trying to harvest and utilize the collapsing field in any manner other than the one prescribed by the one who brought it to our attention in the first place, namely, Nikola Tesla! "Let us suppose that I had stored in the condenser 10 watts....." Tesla

This capacitor he's referring to....are we talking about a conventional capacitor or circuit with capacity? The two are not the same? It should be clear to those who have reviewed his patents on this particular subject, that he gives no real significance to the inductor other than to say that it is the seat of the circuits inertia, (videos have been made and sold which demonstrate the validity of this claim, but it seems that the creators of those videos like in so many other instances seen all over the web, are only concerned with inertia....) this does change later, and that change, mixed with lots of other insightful information is the fuel for my research, everything you need to see his change in perspective is right in black and white in those basic patents. Read his statements, and compare them to those statements being made by those who say self induction is bad! Many of our leaders in this quest are suggesting that we build systems that have little or no CEMF!!!?!? Why?? Why should we do the exact opposite from what we are presented with in patent after patent after patent by the man who personifies the movement? Tesla swore by self-induction for he knew what it was! He knew its relation to capacity, and how the one could be used to supply the other, how the one could become the other, how the one was the other...maybe....... The relation that self inductance has to capacitance should be as clear as the nose on ones face!!! What is the discharge current (collapsing field) illustrating? Where was Tesla sending it, where does it (the collapsing field) want to go. The relationship between self-inductance and capacitance is a relation which we must comprehend. All of this information, Tesla's, was penned in the language of the layman, presented in the language of the layman, and preserved in patents granted to him. It's time to think like a layman and not like one who is trained to know.

He states on more than one occasion that the power he is getting out of the system comes out of abrupt discharging of a capacitor, again we are faced with the question of what exactly is capacity. One interesting thing to note, in the more advanced circuits the conventional embodiment of the capacitor isn't present, and neither is the bifilar series coil, for those who would throw the bifilar coil at me as the replacement for the missing cap. When we strip the system of all that confuses the issues, and there are many issues, we are left with the greatest common denominator, rate of change. It was there the entire time, facilitating the creation and destruction of the energy storage mechanisms. Under the right conditions, L and C are one in impedance. These are my thoughts......my opinions.....
                              Regards
                              Always a pleasure (and education) to read your responses, Erfinder. I have to keep it brief due to commitments, but what comes to mind are two things:

First, that capacitance, in the way I understand it, is the ability of an inductor to store charge. A single strand of wire and various coil configurations and the way they are insulated and layered will have their own unique capacitive properties.

Second, that impedance matching between L and C can be a complicated thing, but resonance may be one simple way through it. Here's a great overview, way over my head, but some interesting tidbits to ponder: http://rfic.eecs.berkeley.edu/142/pdf/book_chap7.pdf One thing that stands out for me is his statement at the bottom of the first page that, "at resonance, the impedance [of an RLC circuit] takes on a minimal value." I know that coil topologies will facilitate resonance (e.g., caduceus with multiple resonance points), but I know you have also made some interesting remarks about coil resonance a few posts back that I do take seriously.

I can't help but think resonance is a crucial key to unlocking this "wheelwork of nature."
                              Have a good one!
                              Bob

Comment

Respectfully,
                                Bob
                                i have only just seen this, is a very interesting circuit he is using, i was thinking exactly along these lines but could the capacitor also be the coil of the motor instead of a separate one

Comment

Working...
                                X