No announcement yet.

Best generator for real home use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well is there no soul in this forum that has achieved getting more energy as output than what he himself payed for as input?
    Wether that happened with Bedini tech or not.. I believe theres at LEAST one person who has achieved that in energyscienceforum...

Comment

so I am sitting here watching Peter Lindemans SG with a custom generator coil on it. it is running a 40 light set of led bulbs. the cap dump is charging a battery. it is 1.3 amp input and 2.3 on the output, plus the mechanical. if you build the generator coil circuit right it is non reflective. you can put coils all around it and power a bunch of stuff. the Vanilla SG is just the start.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi Tom,
        Kudos Peter.
        I'm still plugging away, can you talk more on how he is measuring the output?
        Is he measuring those simultaneously and output after the dump?
        This is very similar to what I am attempting... more info would help me along.
        Thanks!
        Patrick A.

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
        so I am sitting here watching Peter Lindemans SG with a custom generator coil on it. it is running a 40 light set of led bulbs. the cap dump is charging a battery. it is 1.3 amp input and 2.3 on the output, plus the mechanical. if you build the generator coil circuit right it is non reflective. you can put coils all around it and power a bunch of stuff. the Vanilla SG is just the start.

Tom C

Comment

Tom C
          Hi Tom C,

Are you able to provide more details on the custom generator coil. Perhaps enough that I could try it out on my SG machine?

Comment

it was a 4 filar coil, he split the bobbin in half and added material to the center so the coil would be the same width as the magnet face, so it was a rectangular coil. take a regular SG spool saw it in half length wise and put some plastic in between to make it oval. he attaché the end of the first strand to the beginning of the second strand, start to end 4 times, to get more turns. that went to a diode, like a half bridge, and then a cap, then to a set of leds 40 in parallel. or the cap may have been first, don't remember.

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

it was a 4 filar coil, he split the bobbin in half and added material to the center so the coil would be the same width as the magnet face, so it was a rectangular coil. take a regular SG spool saw it in half length wise and put some plastic in between to make it oval. he attaché the end of the first strand to the beginning of the second strand, start to end 4 times, to get more turns. that went to a diode, like a half bridge, and then a cap, then to a set of leds 40 in parallel. or the cap may have been first, don't remember.
              Thanks! Cant wait to try it!

Comment

Working...
              X