Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best generator for real home use?

Talking Best generator for real home use?

Hello guys, I know there are many variations of bedini devices and the most famous is the schoolgirl SG device.
    I need to know which one of the Bedini generators is the best on in terms of real life use on a house.
    bedin.jpg
    (Questions that just popped in my head are all the following: Monopole? Dualpole? How many coils? Twisted cable pairs or straight ones? With welding rods as coil cores or without? How big should it be?)

SO, if I need to power my whole house solely on a Bedini generator, which one should I build.
    (The need is ~2kw per hour ~ 1300kwh per month)

p.s: Please don't tell me to build the sg first etc, I've already went through that phase, what I really need is all your opinions on what should be the best to use for real life.

(I guess what I'm looking for is the most efficient scenario known to the forum members, even if that is another kind of scenario and not Bedini at all).
    Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'll tell you what I'm leaning towards is a solid state SG setup powered by a solar panel. From what I've been reading around on the forums you don't need a great deal of wattage from solar on the front end since you are charging with potential into your battery bank.

So you spend a lot less money on solar panels, and you end up with plates that are always clean on your batteries.

Just my thought for now...but I am trying to go off grid with this tech to. Solid state is gonna be my next build.

Quote Originally Posted by Branch Gordon View Post
    I'll tell you what I'm leaning towards is a solid state SG
    Ok I looked into solid state, and I really like it. The thing is I haven't seen anyone charging more than 1 battery, so I don't know wether it really works, or they just transfer current from one battery to the other.

and you end up with plates that are always clean on your batteries.
    I hadn't really thought about that. So using the SG you get corroded plates on your batteries?
    Last edited by JohnK; 06-09-2014 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Learned more about solid state.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnK View Post
    Ok I looked into solid state, and I really like it. The thing is I haven't seen anyone charging more than 1 battery, so I don't know wether it really works, or they just transfer current from one battery to the other.

I hadn't really thought about that. So using the SG you get corroded plates on your batteries?
    I think the issue is that the SG desuphates the plates. It is the big voltage spikes.

If you have a correctly built SG, it will work at de-sulphating your plates.

Also, you can charge as many batteries as you want with solar.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnK View Post

Quote Originally Posted by wrtner View Post
    I think the issue is that the SG desuphates the plates. It is the big voltage spikes.
    But isn't that the purpose of adding capacitors? In order to slowly charge the battery and not directly provide the high voltage peaks?

Also, you can charge as many batteries as you want with solar.
    Solar panels connected to a solid state sg you mean, correct?

If you can do it get an 80 amp or higher TRACKER 5...12 or 24 volts. Do like me. Use a switch(s) to move "things" around as needed. A MULTI COIL ONLY CHARGED bank....to be used now and then will make the MOST of BOTH WORLDS.You learn...things when you have no choice...make sure to NEVER have ANY inverter connected with the INDUCTION setup nor a connection to the T 5 when running the multi coil setup. The bank being charged must at no point EVER be charged in any other way...even cap dump.

For a NORMAL AND SIMPLE setup.....please just watch what you use and check the electrolyte level often.

JohnK,

Another way to look at it might be what are you trying to accomplish? Transportation requires a lot of power, consumer electronics (internet connection) not so much. Then I really come up with the big four, 1) pumping (water) likely a lot of power but I believe Tesla said his Tesla turbine was his greatest invention, I have no idea why at this time. 2) light, diodes, a ten watt diode should give you 50 watts of incandescent light and diodes are (to my eyes) enjoyable to read by. 3) heat, well a wood stove maybe first, but I looked at this DIY yourself project on RMC cybernetics, http://www.rmcybernetics.com/project...ion-heater.htm it is an induction heater (like they tried to market induction stoves and and if I recall correctly ***anese induction steel smelting basically half bankrupted US and Bethlehem Steel). The RMC cybernetics video shows a screwdriver glowing red hot from 75 watts of power and I commented on the board that, as they were already circulating cooling water through the primary coil it could conceivably make a nice space heater. The moderator came back with something about how that would be totally redundant and complicated and one could just use a resistive element. I kept my mouth shut but my response might have been, then why the hell didn't you just short the battery with your screwdriver and skip the whole inductive nonsense. I suspect there is something to inductive heating but haven't personally experimented. Finally the tough one, cooling, the one which so much keeps modern society modern. Well if you have some Bedini or other such negative energy machine then you have your cooling, otherwise I think it is a bit of a tough one. I have been thinking about vortex tubes. Yes they are apparently not very efficient but whenever I hear vortex I wonder, and I also wonder whether they are not "negative energy" machines as the conventionalists can't come up with any good BS explanation for how they think they work. I have an idea related to vortex tubes but it is really too much of a seeming longshot and too far distant to comment. Anyways you might also think about accomplishing things most effectively, that said, I haven't built one but what about a window motor?

Has someone succeeded on building a bedini motor with a good COP so that they can get of the grid?

I'd get to know more about the window motor, it seems interesting. I wonder what its COP is.

Quote Originally Posted by John H View Post
    If you can do it get an 80 amp or higher TRACKER 5...12 or 24 volts. Do like me.
    That seems too expensive for me and I'm not sure if its worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by John H View Post
    A MULTI COIL ONLY CHARGED bank....to be used now and then will make the MOST of BOTH WORLDS.
    Hmm, I don't really understand what you're saying here.
    Do you propose charging a bank of batteries (through a multi coil - what is that?), using the tesla tracker? Am I correct?
    Last edited by JohnK; 06-10-2014 at 04:42 AM.

you need batteries for your SG so start by sizing your battery bank for your loads. "going off grid" is a fairly nebulous term... how much power do you need? design yourself a solar system that will power our needs, then we can work thru the rest.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers