Best generator for real home use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best generator for real home use?

Hello guys, I know there are many variations of bedini devices and the most famous is the schoolgirl SG device.
    I need to know which one of the Bedini generators is the best on in terms of real life use on a house.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bedin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	51153
    (Questions that just popped in my head are all the following: Monopole? Dualpole? How many coils? Twisted cable pairs or straight ones? With welding rods as coil cores or without? How big should it be?)

SO, if I need to power my whole house solely on a Bedini generator, which one should I build.
    (The need is ~2kw per hour ~ 1300kwh per month)

p.s: Please don't tell me to build the sg first etc, I've already went through that phase, what I really need is all your opinions on what should be the best to use for real life.

(I guess what I'm looking for is the most efficient scenario known to the forum members, even if that is another kind of scenario and not Bedini at all).
    Thank you
    Attached Files

I'll tell you what I'm leaning towards is a solid state SG setup powered by a solar panel. From what I've been reading around on the forums you don't need a great deal of wattage from solar on the front end since you are charging with potential into your battery bank.

So you spend a lot less money on solar panels, and you end up with plates that are always clean on your batteries.

Just my thought for now...but I am trying to go off grid with this tech to. Solid state is gonna be my next build.

Comment

Originally posted by Branch Gordon View Post
      I'll tell you what I'm leaning towards is a solid state SG
      Ok I looked into solid state, and I really like it. The thing is I haven't seen anyone charging more than 1 battery, so I don't know wether it really works, or they just transfer current from one battery to the other.

and you end up with plates that are always clean on your batteries.
      I hadn't really thought about that. So using the SG you get corroded plates on your batteries?
      Last edited by JohnK; 06-09-2014, 07:25 AM. Reason: Learned more about solid state.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnK View Post
        Ok I looked into solid state, and I really like it. The thing is I haven't seen anyone charging more than 1 battery, so I don't know wether it really works, or they just transfer current from one battery to the other.

I hadn't really thought about that. So using the SG you get corroded plates on your batteries?
        I think the issue is that the SG desuphates the plates. It is the big voltage spikes.

Comment

If you have a correctly built SG, it will work at de-sulphating your plates.

Also, you can charge as many batteries as you want with solar.

Comment

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
            I think the issue is that the SG desuphates the plates. It is the big voltage spikes.
            But isn't that the purpose of adding capacitors? In order to slowly charge the battery and not directly provide the high voltage peaks?

Also, you can charge as many batteries as you want with solar.
            Solar panels connected to a solid state sg you mean, correct?

Comment

If you can do it get an 80 amp or higher TRACKER 5...12 or 24 volts. Do like me. Use a switch(s) to move "things" around as needed. A MULTI COIL ONLY CHARGED bank....to be used now and then will make the MOST of BOTH WORLDS.You learn...things when you have no choice...make sure to NEVER have ANY inverter connected with the INDUCTION setup nor a connection to the T 5 when running the multi coil setup. The bank being charged must at no point EVER be charged in any other way...even cap dump.

For a NORMAL AND SIMPLE setup.....please just watch what you use and check the electrolyte level often.

Comment

JohnK,

Another way to look at it might be what are you trying to accomplish? Transportation requires a lot of power, consumer electronics (internet connection) not so much. Then I really come up with the big four, 1) pumping (water) likely a lot of power but I believe Tesla said his Tesla turbine was his greatest invention, I have no idea why at this time. 2) light, diodes, a ten watt diode should give you 50 watts of incandescent light and diodes are (to my eyes) enjoyable to read by. 3) heat, well a wood stove maybe first, but I looked at this DIY yourself project on RMC cybernetics, http://www.rmcybernetics.com/project...ion-heater.htm it is an induction heater (like they tried to market induction stoves and and if I recall correctly ***anese induction steel smelting basically half bankrupted US and Bethlehem Steel). The RMC cybernetics video shows a screwdriver glowing red hot from 75 watts of power and I commented on the board that, as they were already circulating cooling water through the primary coil it could conceivably make a nice space heater. The moderator came back with something about how that would be totally redundant and complicated and one could just use a resistive element. I kept my mouth shut but my response might have been, then why the hell didn't you just short the battery with your screwdriver and skip the whole inductive nonsense. I suspect there is something to inductive heating but haven't personally experimented. Finally the tough one, cooling, the one which so much keeps modern society modern. Well if you have some Bedini or other such negative energy machine then you have your cooling, otherwise I think it is a bit of a tough one. I have been thinking about vortex tubes. Yes they are apparently not very efficient but whenever I hear vortex I wonder, and I also wonder whether they are not "negative energy" machines as the conventionalists can't come up with any good BS explanation for how they think they work. I have an idea related to vortex tubes but it is really too much of a seeming longshot and too far distant to comment. Anyways you might also think about accomplishing things most effectively, that said, I haven't built one but what about a window motor?

Comment

Has someone succeeded on building a bedini motor with a good COP so that they can get of the grid?

I'd get to know more about the window motor, it seems interesting. I wonder what its COP is.

Originally posted by John H View Post
                  If you can do it get an 80 amp or higher TRACKER 5...12 or 24 volts. Do like me.
                  That seems too expensive for me and I'm not sure if its worth it.

Originally posted by John H View Post
                  A MULTI COIL ONLY CHARGED bank....to be used now and then will make the MOST of BOTH WORLDS.
                  Hmm, I don't really understand what you're saying here.
                  Do you propose charging a bank of batteries (through a multi coil - what is that?), using the tesla tracker? Am I correct?
                  Last edited by JohnK; 06-10-2014, 04:42 AM.

Comment

you need batteries for your SG so start by sizing your battery bank for your loads. "going off grid" is a fairly nebulous term... how much power do you need? design yourself a solar system that will power our needs, then we can work thru the rest.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hello guys, I know there are many variations of bedini devices and the most famous is the schoolgirl SG device.
                      I need to know which one of the Bedini generators is the best on in terms of real life use on a house.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]3518[/ATTACH]
                      (Questions that just popped in my head are all the following: Monopole? Dualpole? How many coils? Twisted cable pairs or straight ones? With welding rods as coil cores or without? How big should it be?)

Hi John K,

SO, if I need to power my whole house solely on a Bedini generator, which one should I build.
                      (The need is ~2kw per hour ~ 1300kwh per month)

p.s: Please don't tell me to build the sg first etc, I've already went through that phase, what I really need is all your opinions on what should be the best to use for real life.

(I guess what I'm looking for is the most efficient scenario known to the forum members, even if that is another kind of scenario and not Bedini at all).
                      Thank you
                      Two Asymmetric Monopoles comprise of the Dual Monopole SG, this is the way to go... the 6 coiler.. the 12 pole monopole (actually 48 transistors with 12 on each side) and of course the last but not the least.. The 10 coiler with two sets of Asymmetric 5 coils each (dual mode)
                      even when it is Soild-State mode, 6 Coiler is split as 3 each of Asymmetric Coils. the coil size is a measure of how big the battery is (of course AH rating), the number of Coils is a measure of how many plates of Batteries involved (12 if a12V), Air -core or Iron Core depending on Frequency in use. Rotary Mode(Impulse ) the frequency is in the Power Frequency range, Continuous Mode it is in the Sub-Audio Frequency range.
                      About the Cap dump, it is entirely different as the reaction is different... This works on The E-Amp effect and the Gain in the battery is seen after the 'Rest time' The Inductive Mode which is the SG the reaction is immediate. what about a combination of the both...???
                      Correct me if I'm wrong
                      Best Regards,
                      Faraday88.
                      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi Johnk, you asked has anyone succeeded in building an SG withgood COP. Have you seen the early "Energy from the vacuum" videos? John Bedini started all this excitement. The videos show his 10 coiler powering his audio factory in Idaho through a large battery banks that he charges with the 10 coiler. You need to watch those early videos. The power company paid him a visit when his factory electricity usage ceased.
                        Of course that 10 coiler was made to be able to power enough aH batteries to in turn run everything in the factory he wanted it to run. He makes the claim in those videos that in Idaho you cannot depend on wind power or solar because of the weather conditions. So his 10 coiler also has caps on each of the 10 circuits. I do not understand it all.
                        But you said to John H that the solar tracker seems too expensive and may not be worth it....I hope you realise that to get a system up and running that will power all the needs of your house you will have to buy good quality batteries with enough amp hours. That = $$$$
                        Then to build a multi coil machine - multi coil simply means more than 1 coil around your rotor- will cost you more $$$$ in wire...not to mention transistors.
                        Example: A 10 coil machine may have 80 transistors which should be all beta matched to one another. To do that means you will have to buy a lot more than 80 to whittle the number of matched transistors down to 80. Again...more $$$ Or as John K and TomC have said, you can buy them already matched from teslagenx.com
                        The Solid state option also means lots of dollars. You can have an 80 strand coil run in solid state, which again will need 80 matched transistors.
                        Whether it's solar power, wind, Radiant energy all will require large amounts of money at the beginning...but with the Bedini tech attached, such as the solar tracker range, your batteries will not need to be replaced saving you thousands of dollars every few years. With a normal solar system your expensive battery bank will sulphate and die and need replacing of rejuvenating.
                        All of these things require batteries. That is the main cost. Bedini tech saves you thousands in ongoing replacement costs. As Mr Bedini says, There is no such thing as Free energy.

Comment

Originally posted by D Rhodes View Post
                          So his 10 coiler also has caps on each of the 10 circuits. I do not understand it all.
                          I've seen the first two videos of it. What 'caps' are you referring to? Someone else mentioned caps but I have no idea what those are.

But you said to John H that the solar tracker seems too expensive and may not be worth it....I hope you realise that to get a system up and running that will power all the needs of your house you will have to buy good quality batteries with enough amp hours. That = $$$$
                          You are absolutely right, let me rephrase that. I have no problem with purchasing whatever I might need, I just want to have an x amount of certainty that it will do, and that its not going to waste. I'm very new to this Tesla charger thing, while on the other hand I've already built one monopole SG with 4 coils and bought all the cables, transistors, resistors, diodes and neon bulbs myself.

With a normal solar system your expensive battery bank will sulphate and die and need replacing of rejuvenating.
                          I'm very new to these forums so I don't really understand everything. Let me tell you what I got so far. If I got this right, the solar tracker actually makes sure to keep the batteries at an optimal charge rate, so that they don't die while being charged from the solar panel. Correct?

but with the Bedini tech attached, such as the solar tracker range, your batteries will not need to be replaced saving you thousands of dollars every few years.
                          Well why bother buying solar panels if you can just build a solid state SG and have it all neat and in one place? Also, since I live in a flat its very difficult for me to install more than perhaps 4 square meters (43 square feet) of solar panels, I gets thats like 4 small solar panels, and I don't think my goal can be achieved with just 4 panels.. That is the reason I left the solar panels as the last option.

All of these things require batteries. That is the main cost.
                          How many batteries will I need for the following scenario and what costs are we looking at for the following scenario?:
                          (The need is ~2kw per hour ~ 1300kwh per month) during winter time (because we've got electric heaters)
                          and I guess around 1kwh per hour ~650kwh per month during summer time.

As Mr Bedini says, There is no such thing as Free energy.
                          I believe there is such a thing, we just haven't found it YET.. I have faith in all of us guys, I really do.
                          Last edited by JohnK; 06-12-2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

'As Mr Bedini says, There is no such thing as Free energy.'

There is no such thing as free Lunch...you must work towards it to get more of it, It is left you how you get it with the little that you put in a system..!!! That is what this research is all about..
                            Yes, Bedini also said, that Solar, wind, Dam water, Tidal, are real sources of 'Free-Energy' how efficient you engineer the Source or its receiver to tap much of it is the search!... Directly speaking these primordial sources are in fact of ENERGY FROM VACUUM we are yet to understand what evokes them and how..?
                            Best Regards,
                            Faraday88.
                            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

honestly I'm a "new be" in the Bedini technologies and built myself a fair SG consuming 2 watts, putting a lot of wind, recharging with a <1 COP another battery and desulfating that same battery at the same time. That's fair to me. For powering your house, just stay away from the ,444 patent and the rest, I would say you will never produce a single watt of free energy unless you spend a lot of time, money, research, and most, you are much more competent than me. It's just my humble opinion, you have the opinion of the class's donkey, I'm just so bad an electrical engineer ! Now another option for you is to work on different technologies which you could share here with us, even if it's not Bedini related we do not care, we're just interested in things that work anyway, and in this regard, all contributions are welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X