Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bedini 1984 Generator

Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    Here is a 555 timer circuit using a SCR.. Replace the SCR with a MJL21194 transistor, and it will work good.....

Attachment 6538
    If using this, also replace coil with the relay component so you can get the hard on hard off commutator effect which I believe is the reason for the build in the first place :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DMANN View Post
    Hey. I want to explore the 555 timer/relay circuit. I am searching for the relay component and found this one: https://www.walmart.com/ip/JQX-62F-D...&wl13=&veh=sem

I also have this schematic: Attachment 6537Attachment 6537

Am I on the right track? Is there a better schematic/components?

Thanks
    Doug
    ps, I would highly recommend pulsing this with the arduino like bob demonstrates pulsing a coil... arduino gives you I higher level of control in the microseconds and is very straight forward. with this setup you will see the pre-spike :-)

Quote Originally Posted by min2oly View Post
    If using this, also replace coil with the relay component so you can get the hard on hard off commutator effect which I believe is the reason for the build in the first place :-)
    Yes..Thanks. The commutator effect is what I am looking to use this for. I have that relay on order so I will give it a go when it comes in.

I need to get on board with the Arduino.