Bedini 1984 Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bromikey,

Yes the Lecture on the G-Field as evident in the DVD .......But the Variable -Inductor part of the VIC-Circuit is not the one that you have show here..
    this VARIABLE INDUCTOR has a 'wiper arm' (supposedly a centre tapped' moviable arm') to adjust it to tune it to the Dielectric property of Water Capacitor.
    Another astonising thing about the G-field...it can not drive an Inductive Load It servos the kind of Load that it sees....does that hint on some thing..umm...!!(JB shows only a resistive load run plus he shows the Cold-Electricity property that it does' shock you..(bare wires of the G-Field are held by JB.)... when the leads are shorted,the discharge sparks are Capacitor Discharge typical. he shows another splendid thing(i do'nt how many have obserevd that happening!! and this very closely related to the Stanley Meyer's WFC embodiments) about the High-Voltage incandecent bulb intensity IS BRIGHTER WHEN HE CONNECTS IT TO THE RECEIVE BATTERY THAN WHEN IT IS CONNECTED DIRECTLY...THIS EXPLANS A BUNCH OF RADIANT ELECTRICITY PATENTS!!!!.and guess what... IT CHARGES A CAPACITOR LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!!!(although JB did not demonstrate this.) YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH THAT CHARGED CAPACITOR!!!!!Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 06-11-2013, 01:54 AM.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi Bromikey,

First of all Yes this is the Circuit..the right one! to look for the VARIABLE -INDUCTOR with 'Wiper arm' making the variability.
      You got me right!!! I'm a great Disciple of the Great Man! (Peter Lindemann).
      i'm not going to pin point and make it a cake walk for people here in the forum to get things working (people have to work towards it the hard way..JB also says this! another Great Guru of mine!) but clues are enough to get you to the point of having things working.. if you are blessed..any way you will do it sooner or later. I personally do not belive and follow DIY guidelinesand stuffs like that!
      I my self learnt many things this way... i did not even have people giving me clues..what do have to say on that..? But belive me if you are determined you are same as Tesla him self who is learning things all by him self...this is as far as i can comment on your suggestions.
      Rgds, and good luck,
      Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Bromikey,

Yes, if you make search on the Net you will stumble accross only this schematic (by JL Naudin ) although the schematic depicts the set-up of a G-Field Generator.
        it does not say anything on the Coil geometry('TO LOWER THE COIL IMPEDANCE') which is the essence of the 'G-Field Generator effect'.
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.

Comment

Hi All,

Did you all observe as to why is the G-Field Generator is made with a Stationary Magnet and Moving Coil Configuration..(This is easier to make as it eliminates the need of Slip-Ring take off of the Electrical connection, there is however the reverse configuration of this shown in Bedini's web page (oldsite Motor Ideas).
          What difference does this make..???
          I see one advantage in the one Bedini shows in the DVD (THE FIRST CONFIGURATION) and that is about the Magnetic Refrigiration effect 'display' and cooling of the coils (when not loaded), the later one perhaps does not reveal the Magnetic Refrigiration effect since the cooling magnets trail the cooled off air along its motion you may feel it cold when it is brought to rest!!!!
          do let me know if you guys know or see any thing apart from this!
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          Last edited by Faraday88; 06-27-2013, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Hi Bromikey,

First of all thse devices can be designed to 300% or more (JB says it can be based on what topology of the geometry of the coil is used)...having sad that..it is up to the tinkerer to use this available 3 or more times of this Free Energy to Channelize and amplify for even more... do your thinking..there is no free lunch as you know..! but i can assure you if you Unveil to your self the working of this device you are through for your quest in Free Energy Research.
            Yes as i said, in my earlier post this device is also Inefficient for some type of loads..but recall, its all about converting the form of the Energy..hence the Battery come into play. use the BATTERY (John has spent 10000000 words saying this and people still cannot catch up with him), which translates this and the gain shows up when you ask the BATTERY to power any load...now what more can you ask for?
            As an Hint.. what does it tell you if you use Simultaneously both the G-Filed and the SSG is a system... i know of no system that is overunity other than this mechanism.
            Yes there are more iterations possiable, My own Research study has not hit the 2900% claimed by John Bedini in his Website, but that does'nt mean i have had no sucess at all, because i have, and every experiment is a learning, as one meticulous experiment is worth a billion Imagination in an instance.
            and About your question on Cooling: Please do not ridicule this effect because this is a vital property of Cold –electricity.When you have frost around your wires in a Cold-Electricity Circuit, this is the point where you can claim you are through! again, can you explain why do'nt you see the appearance of this cooling effect in any of the SSG replications by all this in the group and else where around the world... beacuse it will not..yes you will get the answer by yourself if you are asking the right kind of Scientific Question.. one must learn to ask the right scientific question..if he is to succeed.
            i strongly belive in not going after a USE...because [B]USE [/B]according to me is a BLESSING..its not a NEED. one is not destined to USE unless he is BLESSED. History is evident to this fact... be it Tesla, Gray, Stan, Eguen Mallove ect.all of them could not enjoy the fruits of there efforts made to unreveal these secrets to Free energy.. but does that mean one should not attempt like what They did... that one to decide what urges one to do or get into these is not its USE take it from me!...like wise it does not stop you from putting things into USE also... because you have to!...unless it shows up and stops you at some point or reap fruits to your Efforts as a BLESSING.. do you follow me..?
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            Last edited by Faraday88; 06-27-2013, 08:58 PM.

Comment

''If I took all the energy, in watts-seconds, that I put into my system during a 30 minute run, and then run my load from the secondary battery at rate of 65 watts per second, my system beats this challenge by 2900 %. I'm not the only one doing this now. I have it "dead man fused" so it will never be lost again. Yes, I have people that are trustworthy who want to learn this technology; and they are learning at a very fast rate. It's like learning two different languages.
              Hi Bromikey,
              Please point out where in the John Bedini website you find the quote from John as stated above..
              If you are of the opinion of doing and acheiving some thing in a life time...i'm so glad you have the inclination, but nothing in Life is guranteed ! and when it comes to Research...its a Dangerous venture..and certainly not a cup of tea for people looking for 'Success' which they have pre-defined... so one can choose what is guranteed and stay happy with that before leave this earthly being.
              Just tell me what made TESLA work on what we are so-calling as RADIANT ELECTRICITY ? Remember...its Observation, very meticulous observations,,neglated by many and even looked for means to suppress the effect (Edison's people). He never wanted to reap a Use out of it..did he..? But he was for sure BLESSED to have Discovered a Beauty of the Nature of Electricity..(some thing which perhaps Micheal Faraday dearly, Loved to have known by him self)..he was'nt Blessed for that...it was reserved for TESLA.for the Person, Time and Space that be.
              Yes, you are correct when it comes to PROOF ..and i can see how you look at things...
              when i get used to machine shop...its perhaps my NEED & USE WILL BECOME ONE AND THE SAME!!!!!!
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              Last edited by Faraday88; 06-27-2013, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alternator Slip-Ring..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	45687
                This is a pic of the alternator slip-ring that I will use for my G-Field build.
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Bromikey,
                  Yes you got it right...that's where I wanted to direct you to find the mention of 2900% gain in the System that John states.
                  My DC Series Motor is in the transit, will start working on building G-Field and those rings are for that build...
                  more later as i progress..
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Bromikey/ Forest/Woody,
                    Sorry to inform you that My Supplier infromed me in the morning that there is no stock of the Motor i asked for....
                    may be i will use My old Aero-Model Starter DC motor....its got the horizontal mounting holes (Perhaps i may have to follow the original 10 inch design of Bedini
                    refer FEG book or Bedini Old Site), Peter Lindemann stresses on using a Series Wound Motor(for the G-Field Prime mover) as the flywheel Energy can be restored with out shorting out and therby causing the Lenz's Generated back drag effect. However I feel even a PMDC Motor can well be used for the purpose, the Back drag are of concern only if one Shorts out the Motor Leads.
                    There is perhaps one more way to hamper the Self Generated e.m.f, and that is by feeding the Motor via a FWBR in the following way:
                    The Input to the Motor side will be the POSITIVE & NEGATIVE LEGS OF THE FWBR AND THE AC LEGS (~) AS THE BATTERY INPUTS TO THE MOTOR. This way the motor IN ONE DIRECTION WILL COMPLETELY BLOCK THE SELF GENERATED E.M.F and will remain 'Floating'.
                    i'm going to try this and let you know..
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88

Comment

Hi Bromikey,
                      Here is a drawing of the Horizontal mounted G-Field Machine, i'm aming at making it this way..!
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Bromikey,
                        so sorry for that..here it is.. Please bear with me i forgot to lable the two 'C' s in the drawing they are Be Fe Magnets..
                        another mistake..... i labeled it as split-ring...sorry they are slip-rings.
                        The drawing is a top view of the horizontal mounted G-Field Machine.

Name:	G-Field Machine..jpg
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	45720

Rgds,
                        Faraday88.
                        Last edited by Faraday88; 07-12-2013, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Hi Bromikey,
                          Pateints.... will post as i have them assembled and tested..
                          will post what John has shown and beyond in the dvd as well.
                          Why do you belive more on what is shown...looks can be deceptive...and mostly they are..
                          did the you tube video show all that what John showed..?

Rgds,
                          Faraday88.
                          Last edited by Faraday88; 07-12-2013, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Hi all
                            I have watched the Kromrey Converter DVD and i am not sure about the machine in the Town Hall,was this device with rotating magnets and the white pieces where the coils?If I have the coils in the middle can i then wound one coil which is going thru from one pole to the other or should they have a space in between?

John Bedini

Their is a difference between My G-Field and Jeans, Go to My section and look at the pictures I have put up there in motors and ideas, You will see that My Machine has four poles with permeate magnets on the out side. The G-Field is a flux gate generator the curve in which it works is very important along with the windings most of these generators will at some point be 120% or better, but it must be matched to the load. It runs on a Bell Curve so You must be at the top of this curve at the correct speed, I have suggested to Jean that he uses a brushless motor and a non- magnetic shaft this is very important. the 10 inch generator on my page uses a motor that only draws 1amp or 12 watts at 12 volts the output from this proto-type generator is 14.5 volts at 5 amps = 72.5 watts, But 2.5 amps moves back inside the generator so you are left with 36.25 watts to back charge the batteries.

When building this Generator You must build it with Transformer laminations or You will have Eddie current losses in the pole pieces this will cost you 10 watts or better. The way to get the current out of the Generator ,You must"Tri-filer wind the coils" this lowers the Impedance of the coils, The coils are in series on this machine. As You can see that 1/2 the power moves back into the generator you must get this out of the coils "BY LOWERING THE COIL IMPEDANCE" and matching to the load you want to power. One more thing that I might add to are discussion is that when the G-Field is operating correctly the motor current must move down under load to 1/2 the power input, as You can see now the power input drops to 6 watts . "Ron Cole's Test were done under full DC conditions, The G-Field output "MUST BE FULLY RECTIFIED AND FILTERED TO PURE DC".

I hope You understand what I have said here, because this is why they have all failed at making this Machine.

John Bedini

>
                            I hope somebody can answer my questions.
                            Thanks
                            Last edited by forelle; 01-12-2014, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Hey. I want to explore the 555 timer/relay circuit. I am searching for the relay component and found this one: https://www.walmart.com/ip/JQX-62F-D...&wl13=&veh=sem

I also have this schematic: Click image for larger version

Name:	switching_controller_for_motor_energizer.jpg
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	49613Click image for larger version

Name:	switching_controller_for_motor_energizer.jpg
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	49613

Am I on the right track? Is there a better schematic/components?

Thanks
                              Doug

Comment

Here is a 555 timer circuit using a SCR.. Replace the SCR with a MJL21194 transistor, and it will work good.....

Name:	SNAG-172.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	49614

Comment

Working...
                                X