Clear All

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
    not bad, give this a spin...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Spike-Driver.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	48736
    core, no core... the key is MINIMAL ON time, use a different timing rotor with smaller magnets and a skinny core on the trigger coil - or use a hall sensor with tiny magnets, anything to use as little power/current as possible. Harvest the spike only do not waste the current...
    Kind Regards,
    Patrick A.

Hello everyone,

Here is something about John Bedini's Ferris wheel and Patricks motor Click image for larger version

Name:	Spike-Driver.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	48736

In The Bedini SG - The Complete Advanced Handbook(sgadv.pdf), Page 87, it shows the schematic of John Bedini's Ferris Wheel. It has one master coil in the middle, and 2 slave coils on each side, a total of 3 coils.
    The back spike of the master coil is feed into the 2 slave coils, just like with Patricks motor. On my 81 Strand Oscillilator the coil weighs 20 pounds with no core, It is a big coil and resonates at a low frequency, of about 20Hz- 50Hz(approx). The point being that large coils resonate at low frequencies.

Bedini's large coils on his Ferris wheel also resonate at low frequency, so low that the resonance frequency of the slave coils can easily match the magets per second, in other words the magnets passing the coil is the same frequency as the resonance frequency of the slave coils.

Patricks Motor and the Bedini Ferris wheel are the same technology, just diffrent designs of the same motor. With Bedini's Ferris wheel the capactance is inside the slave coils, while with Patricks Motor the Capacitor is outside the coil.

If the coils are small and the resonace frequecy is too high for the speed of the motor(Magnets per Second) the next best thing is to tune the motor to a sub harmonic of the coils resonace frequency.

Of course the very best is to be able to have the magets per second match the resonance frequency of the coils.

I hope this info is helpful for the free energy enthusiasts and Patrick.

Most
    Kindest
    Regards
    Nityesh Schnaderbeck
    Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 01-15-2016, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Hi Nityesh

...In The Bedini SG - The Complete Advanced Handbook(sgadv.pdf), Page 87, it shows the schematic of John Bedini's Ferris Wheel. It has one master coil in the middle, and 2 slave coils on each side, a total of 3 coils.
      The back spike of the master coil is feedOf course the very best is to be able to have the magets per second match the resonance frequency of the coils. into the 2 slave coils, just like with Patricks motor. On my 81 Strand Oscillilator the coil weighs 20 pounds with no core, It is a big coil and resonates at a low frequency, of about 20Hz- 50Hz(approx). The point being that large coils resonate at low frequencies...

...Of course the very best is to be able to have the magets per second match the resonance frequency of the coils...
      Ya...that's what I have been trying to say, but people think I'm a nutter!

...One should be able to design that frequency into the motor

...I've had a death in the family, so I haven't been able to finish my current build yet, and therefore, have not yet started building the motor I planned to build with these principals.

...I don't know if I would post any results here when I do build it, as I feel that certain individuals (named above) went dark here for good reasons...just saying...
      Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 01-15-2016, 01:31 PM.
      Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

Hello James You are not a nutter, you are a genious, with a more developed sense of intuition then the average person. Be good to yourself.

It is a real skill to explain this stuff, and if you expain something in a way that, is irrefutable and makes so much sense, it gets ignored by arrogant know it all, so called experts.

If you have spiritual self confidence and self esteem out of love, you know what you want and believe in yourself. You are an individual with a clear vision of what you want and you know what steps you have to do, in order to achieve your wish. You will not measure yourself and your wishes, with the wishes of other people. You will follow you own life plan, your own path. You will not be influenced by the negative patterns or believe systems of earth society. You will be a creator and not an earth society robot. You will not only talk, but also take actions. And your words and actions will radiate your inner qualities of your soul: Love, Wisdom, Beauty, Joy. You will be free of believe-systems on earth, and you will find the truth out of your own experiences.

You are onto something. Universe simply means every wave, every frequency. The sound of all things. The zero point is the peace, wisdom and love of pure conciousness, your true self. Remember yourself. Every wave has a zero point, thought waves, electromagtic waves. And everything has a resonant frequency. Everything is connected though the zero point of all things.

Most
        Kindest
        Regards
        Nityesh Schnaderbeck
        Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 01-15-2016, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
          not bad, give this a spin...
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]5012[/ATTACH]
          core, no core... the key is MINIMAL ON time, use a different timing rotor with smaller magnets and a skinny core on the trigger coil - or use a hall sensor with tiny magnets, anything to use as little power/current as possible. Harvest the spike only do not waste the current...
          Kind Regards,
          Patrick A.
          In reply to ZPDM here

Z,
          Poor label on my part perhaps. The difference in my mind is like that of a flying hot air balloon vs. an F-18 Hornet. Laser being the latter. His shuttles the energy back and forth from the supply cap to the coil via LED’s via diode back to the supply this happens very fast. However, I would describe that more like shuttling energy back and forth rather than ringing it. Not as catchy though. If you remove the supply for that brief instant the coil would not ring.

Now, If I tap a bell just right, it will ring without me having to tap it again. This here is taking the spike + a tiny bit of current and sending it to a second coil so fast and hard that it rings. When you add a capacitor, it captures/slows the ringing energy long enough to allow the coil to create a field. If you do this with a large enough coil and magnet one spike at time similar to my Lego experiment, you can actually feel the ring-down like the vibration of a speaker.

Hope I’m making sense - Patrick

Comment

Not much to do with CPD mod, however, VERY enlightening with regard to magnet coil orientation for anyone NEW.
            Zero force vs Ferris Wheel vs Monopole vs Window Motor etc... Russ lays it on the line:

Comment

Working...
            X