Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla Impulse Technology

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone out there has had any success replicating the impulse technology outlined in the Energy from the Vacuum Series by John Bedini. I tried a very quick setup today with a ss sg and the cap did charge a bit but when I switched to an AC cap (the one's I ordered from Rick for my Cap Diode Mod SS SG Replication of Coole Joule's youtube vid, it's a 10J 250V AC Cap) it charged way better. Up to 20V in 5-8 sec. Anyway I don't see much in the way of youtube vids on it or any info at all really except from JB so just wanted to see if anyone else is looking into this. From what John says the principal can be used to build a self sustaining system while running a load and since Dr. Steven Greer has a $100 000 Free Energy Challenge as of April this year ( http://youtu.be/VeXVsybEQPQ ) it is worth a shot lol.

Cheers

Joe

Hey Joe,

I run my 3p kit in node configuration.
    http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=1783

Comment

Originally posted by Joster View Post
      Hi All,

Wondering if anyone out there has had any success replicating the impulse technology outlined in the Energy from the Vacuum Series by John Bedini. I tried a very quick setup today with a ss sg and the cap did charge a bit but when I switched to an AC cap (the one's I ordered from Rick for my Cap Diode Mod SS SG Replication of Coole Joule's youtube vid, it's a 10J 250V AC Cap) it charged way better. Up to 20V in 5-8 sec. Anyway I don't see much in the way of youtube vids on it or any info at all really except from JB so just wanted to see if anyone else is looking into this. From what John says the principal can be used to build a self sustaining system while running a load and since Dr. Steven Greer has a $100 000 Free Energy Challenge as of April this year ( http://youtu.be/VeXVsybEQPQ ) it is worth a shot lol.

Cheers

Joe
      Hi Joe,
      You must first understand what it means by 'Impulse', does that not hint you about Switching? there are many ways of configuring the monopole motor.... remember its a variable speed motor with constant torque. but calling it A Radiant Mechnical oscillator is even more appropriate as JB rightly stated so.
      you can shuttle the Potential all around the monopole depanding on what you want to do. this brings us to the Tesla node. the monopole design to charge batteries is depicted in the patent 6,545,444. you may replace the Capacitor with a Switch with the inclusion of Inductance if so desire to 'power the motor' and alter the functions and make it a variable Torque motor with constant speed.
      many more variations with what you come up with tinkering on a use.
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
      X