* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 8 transistor Board

Nice!
    I use to take mine to 14.5 and they would settle at 13.6. That's when I get the full 14Ah out of them.

Wow, you took that primary below 11V almost to 10V...
    Have you decided on a run time or are you aiming for a particular voltage?
    I love your generator winding to feed you cap dumper - sweet!

KR,
    Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by BobZilla View Post
    This board is still kicking.

I have it on a new machine I built, two coiler small wheel with normal magnets.

Here is a run I just did on some 20AH lifePO4 batteries.

This was a gen mode cap dump run AKA,,mode3 as shown by Mr. Bedini a few years ago on the conference video. The dump board is of my own design and does not do any comparator functions. I just adjust my dumps to the input to achieve my desired voltage/current.

Charge Chart:
    Attachment 4091

Primary Chart:
    Attachment 4092

Here is a video I shot throughout the run. Something happened to the sound on the last section.

https://files.secureserver.net/0se4S7K2nXcAfK
    Last edited by min2oly; 11-21-2014 at 03:06 PM. Reason: because I can't read...

Thanks Patrick. I am still trying different runs on these. As I was saying in the video I am pretty sure I am asking too much out of those little batteries to supply around 1.5A for so long. They can handle that and more for short periods but I don't think it is the best idea for prolonged runs.

I think I might try taking one of those 33kuf caps off and run the machine at lower draw like 700ma or so. I can play with the timing on the dump and the capacitor size to try and keep it at 24v or somewhere close. The setting I was using on that run is basically what I use on large deep cells, it did ok but I think I could do better with some adjustment.

I will post another run after I tweak it a bit more.

*EDIT*
    Realized I didn't really answer your question. On this run I was just trying one on the front and one on the back to see what would happen. I was just running it till the primary drained or the back got charged.

Yea I brought it down to 10.23v, phone rang and whoops I let it go a bit longer.

I am setting up a gen run right now. I am taking the cap dump off and will sort of be going a different direction. I am going to hammer the hell out of it. These things really seem to love the current so I am going to give it a steady drink and see. This timeI will put a more reasonable primary on. I know it's better to have a large primary but I still like to put equals on once and awhile to see how they do.
    Last edited by BobZilla; 11-22-2014 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by min2oly View Post
    Maybe you could add this little module to the arduino in conjunction with your solar panel to make sure your setup only triggers within a set range...
    Attachment 3511
    This could help under low light situations, add some txt to change the freq as the clouds come in etc...
    KR,
    Patrick A
    I am a little late to this thread. I used one of those voltage sensors in a questionable cap dump circuit I used for testing my SS SSG. Worked pretty well.

You can see the sensor on the breadboard.