Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello folk

as promised our procedures on reconditioning batterys
    be advised we did not follow standard procedures but have results so replication is at your own risk but we like to see your results when you try

we started with a really dead battery 225AH
    after first charge witch did not go above 12.3 volt.... (dead in the water) it lasted 5 seconds on a load of 55 watts off the charge till 11 volt
    so we did charging runs on a single coil setup and discharges whilst under charge of the wheel. (charging time in the beginning around 1 to 2 hours)
    discharges timed around a minute whilst under charge

after a week suddenly we broke the sulfatation this way and started to see discharges over an hour still at 55 watt and under charge
    the funny part is that in this stage you could see in some batterys a sudden rise in voltage during the discharge indicating you brake the sulfate

now we changed the setup to a 3 coil machine and raised the discharge to 130 watts to reach c20 values
    charging went now well above 14 volt and discharges only to 12.40 under discharge
    from this point on we started to see better and better results but still we used the system of discharging under charge of the wheel to let the spikes help dissolve the sulfate

we did try the discharge after a resting period and unhooked but then the results where a lot slower or even no progress over 10 cycles

so if you want to try to do it this way always leave it at the wheel.

you can safely go deeper then 12.4 under discharge till 12 volt just note the recovery voltage when standing. it should return to 12.4 volt
    this info i got from the varta factory

i hope i can help out this way

kind regards
    stephan and serge

Comment

• wild weasel

I hope you know what you doing, all Bedini circuit's produce some sort of radiant impulses.
      Battery likes when it's charged by the impulses, so if you want to achieve better results you need a lot of impulses with low current consumption.
      The Movement of the wheel is important, because it's some sort of a switching device for your transistor.
      You need to tune your circuit so that it can reach a condition where you get a lot of impulses and low current consumption during wheel movement.
      About charging and discharging at the same time: John Bedini clearly advised don't charge and discharge the battery at the same time!
      If you doing so , than you damage the battery and will get only bad results.
      From my experience with batteries , they like when you charge them by impulses.
      When the battery reach the expected voltage or the primary battery voltage reach 11 volt, you stop the charging and wait for resting voltage, after that you can discharge the battery with c20 rate but you shouldn't discharge a battery lower then 11 volts.
      It's not clear what type of the battery you are using: is it SLA or LA or deep cycled battery?
      From my experience heavy sulfated battery's are difficult to rejuvenate, because the sulfate in battery plates spread in different layers and when you discharge the battery with c20 rate you actually trying to push the sulfate from this pockets of the battery plates and sometimes it can cause breaking of battery plates material which is resulting only in non or partially working battery.
      Don't expect immediate results, it can take a lot of charging and discharging before you battery regain the full capacity.
      So my best advise don't discharge a battery with load higher than c20 rate, it can cause only permanent damage onto your battery.
      I must repeat you need a lot of impulses to push the ions in the battery plates this is only one right way to get out the sulfate from the battery plates. Always check the level of liquid in you battery if battery plates not covered then in such case fill only distill water.
      I sincerely hope that you will achieve your goal, but it will take some time to learn how the battery really works and not what conventional books says.
      Last edited by BEDINSSGUKRAINE; 11-02-2014, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• Dear Bedinssgukraine,

try to understand what my collegue wrote, i think you misunderstood us,
        first we work with low current comsumptions,
        second we tune every day if necessery to get the best results,
        third charge and discharging at the same time was an experement we tryed to know what it would do,and i'm sorry for you but we booked good results on a dead battery,so???????
        fourth we never discharged a battery beneath 11volts,when did we sayed that???
        fifth you can only use ratio c20, coming with a death battery after you revive it a little bit after a lot of cycles, then you can discharge havyer at c20.
        sixth we only followed bedini's books and the meaning of it and what he wants is to experiment on our own to get further and discover new technieks.
        and as last we succied with our system to bring a dead battery alive in six weeks,we just share our experiments with all the rest and you do with it want you want.

regards Serge
        Last edited by sergon; 11-02-2014, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• sergon
          Can you share following:
          what type of battery you are using?
          How long it takes to see some voltage increase during charging procedure?
          Ok, you was able to get some charge on completely dead battery this is great, but did you calculated the amount of Amps after one full discharge (until 11 Volts)?
          I strongly advise you to watch the lecture from Peter Linderman http://batterysecrets.com/ there you will find in depth explanation what is actually happening to the battery after charge and discharge.
          If you carefully read the books, you will find following quote

uni-directional impulses can accomplish things that pure DC (direct current) cannot.
          So what type of current you are using in your circuit?
          If you think this trough, you can get even better results than before.
          Last edited by BEDINSSGUKRAINE; 11-03-2014, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• BEDINSSUKRAINE,

thanks for your comment i come back later on your questions.

kind regards Serge and Stephan.

Comment

• hello foplks

annyone ever experimented on calcium batterys?
              we have one here hooked up now but we like to know if they respond the same.

kind regards
              stef and serge

Comment

• hello folks

second wheel is running now.
                diffrent design then before.
                smaller diameter only 10 single magnets
                BUT
                running at 700+ rpm
                Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-11-18 17.47.45.jpg
Views:	1