No announcement yet.

Lead Acid Batteries to Crystal Batteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The primary battery that charges the clean battery is now sitting at 11.70 volts, the battery is set to full recovery. The primary battery is now sitting above where it started with this test. Having the clean battery charge from a 12 volt battery is not all that impressive, well it is and it isn't. So Instead I pulled out a 9 volt battery that has a starting voltage of 9.63V. I could fit about 20 or so 9 volt batteries in this clean battery case just to give you idea of size. I hook the clean battery to the 9 volt and the 9 volt did charge the clean battery for about 20 minutes. It seems the 9 volt has a harder time recovering, it could be due to it not being a rechargeable battery. But the thing is that it is recovering, its now at 9.52V and slowly going up.

Comment

Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
      I think I need to clarify that this clean battery is not a perpetual energy machine. This clean battery does loose charge when you connect a load to it. I have had many people think this thing outputs power but infact this battery needs to be recharged just like any other 12 volt battery. What makes this battery so special is how you recharge it. You can't charge it with a battery charger you must charge it with a another battery. What makes this battery so different is that when you do charge it from another battery the primary battery that you use will recover to its standing voltage before you charge it, sometimes it will go higher. So you could say that this battery recharges for free but the charge in it does go away and you must recharge it again but it doesn't drain the primary battery. The free energy shows up when you parallel charge these batteries and it collects in the clean battery for use.
      Before I had always thought, "What's the point of this if it charges just like a lead-acid battery? No Sulfation?"
      That is the point right there.
      But why not create a switching circuit so it goes COP=Infinity!?
      Has someone tried this yet?

Comment

-Do not charge the clean battery with a solar panel, wall charger, or really any charger at all.

-To "charge" it you must use another lead acid battery. Positive of lead acid battery goes to positive of clean battery and negative of lead acid goes to negative of clean battery.

- I find that Dead (10V to 11V) lead acid batteries work best to charge the clean battery. "weak batteries"

Example: Every night before I go to bed I connect the Clean battery to the dead lead acid battery that has 10.18 volts in it. I leave it connected for around 20 minutes. I then disconnect the two batteries from each other. I connect the two LED's to it and they run at full brightness all night. I wake up in the morning and remove the LED connection from the clean battery, the LED's have been running for at least 8 hours. ---------This is where the Voodoo happens. The next night the lead acid battery that i use to charge the clean battery has recovered back to its 10.18 volts. The Lead acid battery that use to charge the Clean battery has recovered every night, I hook it to the clean battery for 20 minutes to "charge" it and then disconnect it and run the LED"s for 8 hours. Then Repeat.

Comment

I hooked a voltage logger up to the clean battery. At the beginning of the log i gave the clean battery a charge from another battery for 20 minutes and then disconnected the two batteries and then connected the LED's. The LED's ran all night long. I also compared the clean battery to one of my other crystal cells. The Clean battery acts more like a normal battery should but the crystal cell goes up in voltage when given a load. Here is the video. Comparing Crystal cell to normal battery (Clean battery) - YouTube

A battery is suppose to have a downward curve when given a load but my crystal cells go down and then come back up under load.

Comment

I guess some people might want to know a update on the clean battery?
            The battery is still going, letting it sit for some days without giving it a charge will not kill the battery. The battery likes to hold around 3.2V for its standing voltage. I charge it with a dead 12 volt battery for about 20 minutes and once charged i run my LED's off the clean battery. This cycle can be repeated many times.

Would I recommend making a clean battery? No, not really. Yes it does work but the point of the clean battery is to show people that's its OK to be adventurous with things. Just because someone says you don't know what you're doing does not mean you should not do it. Nothing ventured is nothing gained, so don't be afraid to adventure off to play with other formula's besides sulfuric acid or alum. When we were kids we would be curious but as we got older we were told to follow directions or else. Its like we lost site of what its like to be a kid, to be curious, we forget that its ok to play around with new things. So if you want to fill your battery with bacon grease than go ahead, because if you don't make few wrong turns then you'll never know what right is.

Comment

That's an interesting battery man! Are you able to read with the light it powers? How many amps is it putting out?

Bacon grease...now there is something to try!! Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Branch Gordon View Post
                That's an interesting battery man! Are you able to read with the light it powers? How many amps is it putting out?

Bacon grease...now there is something to try!! Haha!
                Thanks! Yes the LED is bright enough to read by. I use two white LED's which give about the same light if not more than a night light would. Un-charged it gives about 100mA.

Comment

Hello Everyone.
                  I've started a few experiments with the Alum electrolyte conversions. I have a few posts and video on the other forum but a person of influence suggested I post here as it might be more applicable. I have a small hobby battery rated at 1.3 ah 12 volt. The battery had been brutally abused through pulse testing, deep cycling and resting to damaging voltages. I went through an extensive rinse and neutralizing regimen then added the alum electrolyte. I charged in a conventional manner using a power supply and 100 ma. current limit. My first tests where what I consider outstanding. I have a video of the battery lighting 9 small incandescent, underline incandescent, which leaves no question about the load characteristics. I have a video of the load test as well as one on a rolled up anode cathode battery. Neither of these batteries where capable of any type of usable potential before the conversion. I now have a 7 ah clear case motor cycle battery converted as well as a second one with lead acid. I'm anxious to get on with the experiments and compare results with JB or anyone else interested in the thread.
                  Alum Battery Load Tests - YouTube
                  Kindest Regards To All.
                  John Hav.

Comment

Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                    Hello Everyone.
                    I've started a few experiments with the Alum electrolyte conversions. I have a few posts and video on the other forum but a person of influence suggested I post here as it might be more applicable. I have a small hobby battery rated at 1.3 ah 12 volt. The battery had been brutally abused through pulse testing, deep cycling and resting to damaging voltages. I went through an extensive rinse and neutralizing regimen then added the alum electrolyte. I charged in a conventional manner using a power supply and 100 ma. current limit. My first tests where what I consider outstanding. I have a video of the battery lighting 9 small incandescent, underline incandescent, which leaves no question about the load characteristics. I have a video of the load test as well as one on a rolled up anode cathode battery. Neither of these batteries where capable of any type of usable potential before the conversion. I now have a 7 ah clear case motor cycle battery converted as well as a second one with lead acid. I'm anxious to get on with the experiments and compare results with JB or anyone else interested in the thread.
                    Alum Battery Load Tests - YouTube
                    Kindest Regards To All.
                    John Hav.
                    John, awsome work and video! (I like the planes... use to be a hobby of mine flying pattern)

Chuck Hupp

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Hupp View Post
                      John, awsome work and video! (I like the planes... use to be a hobby of mine flying pattern)

Chuck Hupp
                      Hi Chuck. Thanks. I fly pattern and sport now that my eyes aren't as good as they used to be. Anything I had that's over 100 mph is in the attic. I've been flying since tubes where in the planes and still have some planes from the 1970's I have a few of my pattern ships on the table in my video Simple 3 Phase Motor Control. Simple 3 Phase Motor Control - YouTube
                      There's a modern day electric there and an old Class "C" ship that was a kit from the late 60's or early 70's. The batteries are looking pretty good right now but I need to get some good tests going. I'm trying to digest the latest Chuck and John video. 2.5 ah draw for 25 hours has to be a mistake no?
                      John Hav.

Comment

John, sorry for the late reply. Yes the amp draw is correct as designed, but goes down in this application as there is multiple impedence changes as you know by now. I do not spend as much time on the forum as I should and answer questions... but thanks for bringing back memories of my younger single years when if I could not go to the track to race... I would get my nitro fix with a pattern ship in the air... or rebuild after a bad dead stick landing...

Chuck Hupp

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Hupp View Post
                          John, sorry for the late reply. Yes the amp draw is correct as designed, but goes down in this application as there is multiple impedence changes as you know by now. I do not spend as much time on the forum as I should and answer questions... but thanks for bringing back memories of my younger single years when if I could not go to the track to race... I would get my nitro fix with a pattern ship in the air... or rebuild after a bad dead stick landing...

Chuck Hupp
                          Hi Chuck, maybe you could get in a race with John or his wife with their Vette and Mustang. My racing days are over but I haven't taken my Vette back to street legal yet. It passes emissions so I just drive it. I made a Quad Copter and have a few electrics that the wing halves come off the fuselage, so I can throw that stuff in the hatchback and rumble on up to the flying field for the best of both worlds. Chuck the video is absolutely remarkable when viewed at face value. In other words it is showing a load running for 24 hours that would normally require a 50 amp battery. Maybe I still don't have my head wrapped around this yet or I'm just not seeing things right. If oscillators where running the LED bank, I could understand. I'll say this though. I know if I posted the video, I'd have people beating the crap out of me because I'm not showing the amp draw as the test is running. I am sure my stator motors are running past the rating of the battery but no where near what your video shows.
                          Take care Chuck.
                          Thanks
                          John Hav.

Comment

Hi Everyone
                            I'm trying to find info on the How to make a lead alum crystal battery for some reason im having troubles finding the you tube vid i seen said that its on the energenx foeum can someone gimme the link i need so i can look more into this Thanks

Comment

Hey IB,

I just filled up a brand new 5AH battery with laundry detergent. I didn't use the same brand as you though...I thought I would try all natural detergent instead.

After filling it was sitting I think at 6.42V. I hooked up two super bright LED's....the voltage is at 3.5V under load. We'll see how long it goes. In the morning I'm gonna hook it up to a battery to "charge" it back up.

Are you just hooking up postive to postive, negative to negative...to charge it?

Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
                              The primary battery that charges the clean battery is now sitting at 11.70 volts, the battery is set to full recovery. The primary battery is now sitting above where it started with this test. Having the clean battery charge from a 12 volt battery is not all that impressive, well it is and it isn't. So Instead I pulled out a 9 volt battery that has a starting voltage of 9.63V. I could fit about 20 or so 9 volt batteries in this clean battery case just to give you idea of size. I hook the clean battery to the 9 volt and the 9 volt did charge the clean battery for about 20 minutes. It seems the 9 volt has a harder time recovering, it could be due to it not being a rechargeable battery. But the thing is that it is recovering, its now at 9.52V and slowly going up.

Comment

Working...
                              X