Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superpole?

Hi all!
    I have a general question about superpole (two magnets north pol to north pol glue together):
    I know when you take two magnet's you make one strong magnet, i saw some videos from various forum members and i would like to know if this superpole better performing than single magnet.
    I mean is it appropriate to use in one transistor circuit , or only suitable for circuit with many transistors?
    If this superpole is advised for use with many transistors circuit , than i would like to know with which pole iit passing over the coil (with south or north pole ?) .
    example:
    on my wheel all magnetpoles are north (means pole directed towards the coil)
    coil pole is north too.

I found this picture on energetic forum
    Click image for larger version

Name:	opposing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	51143
    Last edited by BEDINSSGUKRAINE; 05-17-2014, 08:10 AM.

You can use superpole magnets with a one transistor circuit. It doesn't have to be for multiple transistor circuits.

the picture you posted is the way the magnets should be for superpole.

John K.

Comment

Thx John, i just wonder what is the reason behind superpole usage?
      My best guess, by creating sharp and stronger nord pole i would be able to catch more impulses to comparison with normal magnet.

Comment

Hi BEDINSSGUKRAINE,

As always, I am sorry to chime in here but here is how I see the Superpole Monopole concept.
        the squeezing of the two N-pole (even S-pole is applicable) is one of the 3 -modes of creating the Scalar-construction of the Magnetic Field on to the Rotor of an Bedini Energiser,
        the 6-pole ,the 12-pole have one type of the Geometry of the Scalar-Structure, while the most advanced (I have yet to realize what it would be like) is on that 10 COILER.!!!
        The experts will correct me if I'm wrong..
        Best Regards,
        Faraday88.
        Last edited by Faraday88; 05-22-2014, 01:32 AM.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

if someone wants to know
          my experience is, the superpole is very sharp..
          but its inducing less volts in trigger winding !
          so you will fight to get the trigger running.. and when it works.. then you will see,
          that the powercoils are not powering the wheel as good as the standard magnet configuration..
          the wheel will turn slower..
          i went back from superpole to standard..
          here some fotos from
          http://rgey.de/wp/?page_id=874
          http://rgey.de/wp/wp-content/uploads...1/SNV13596.jpg was superpole inducing volts
          http://rgey.de/wp/wp-content/uploads...1/SNV13599.jpg was standard mag config. inducing volts

Comment

Hi all!
            People volts doesn't matter at all, what matter for me is how much current i spent for getting a lot of impulses.
            MrRonsen which transistor do you use in the circuit , i highly recommend to use MJL21193 transistor only.
            I would like to see the oscilloscope picture where system is running.

Comment

the MJL 21193 is the wrong number you probably meant MJl21194....

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi Tom C ,
                How does it matter? MJL21193 is PNP so you Switch at the Positive end of the Inductor, instead of the Negative end, had it been MJL21194 (NPN).....
                and yes Radiant switching at the Positive side does matter, especially to the device safety.. too High-Voltage and even the Neon bulb will not save the device..
                I Suggest some trials on using both to study the difference..it will be evident from the protection front..
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.

Comment

Sorry guys, yes its MJL21194! transistor.

Comment

always switch on the negative when you can.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Its hard for me to see any point in a super-pole set up like this one. In another thread, a few learned guys have magnet arrangements that speed up the rotor. That may have its uses when built on a large enough scale and that 24% mechanical power plus whatever the extra rotary magnets arrangements may be able to add to it.

However, from what I have been able to grasp from the SSG energizer exercise the point of it is in the "inductive kickback" produced from the fast switchings of the transistor and its profound charging effect on batteries as well as the electrical power conservation of the circuit.

Correct me if I am wrong, please. Or may be I'm still a noob.

Comment

Another question, if i use coil with counterclockwise winding using northpole is suitable for this setup or not?

Comment

Originally posted by BEDINSSGUKRAINE View Post
                          Another question, if i use coil with counterclockwise winding using northpole is suitable for this setup or not?
                          Hi Bedinissgukrine,
                          Reversing the wind direction will alter it from Repulsion to attraction mode (refer Advanced SSG book by Aaron and Peter), depending on which end of the coil you connect the collector of the Transistor. the book suggests Attraction mode is advisable as it consumes lower power as opposed to the Repulsion mode.
                          the attraction mode also runs cooler..BTW monopole means either of the poles but one at atime not both..hence either poles work... another advice..
                          the force of repulsion between one of the type of pole is stronger than the counter pole... this is my finding it is the N-pole and hence JB also suggest the N-pole as always..!!
                          attached is the experiment to find this out.
                          Rgds,
                          Faraday88.Scalar Fields (2).zip
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Faraday88; 07-21-2016, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X