Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 99 71 63 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Superpole?

Its hard for me to see any point in a super-pole set up like this one. In another thread, a few learned guys have magnet arrangements that speed up the rotor. That may have its uses when built on a large enough scale and that 24% mechanical power plus whatever the extra rotary magnets arrangements may be able to add to it.

However, from what I have been able to grasp from the SSG energizer exercise the point of it is in the "inductive kickback" produced from the fast switchings of the transistor and its profound charging effect on batteries as well as the electrical power conservation of the circuit.

Correct me if I am wrong, please. Or may be I'm still a noob.

Another question, if i use coil with counterclockwise winding using northpole is suitable for this setup or not?

Quote Originally Posted by BEDINSSGUKRAINE View Post
    Another question, if i use coil with counterclockwise winding using northpole is suitable for this setup or not?
    Hi Bedinissgukrine,
    Reversing the wind direction will alter it from Repulsion to attraction mode (refer Advanced SSG book by Aaron and Peter), depending on which end of the coil you connect the collector of the Transistor. the book suggests Attraction mode is advisable as it consumes lower power as opposed to the Repulsion mode.
    the attraction mode also runs cooler..BTW monopole means either of the poles but one at atime not both..hence either poles work... another advice..
    the force of repulsion between one of the type of pole is stronger than the counter pole... this is my finding it is the N-pole and hence JB also suggest the N-pole as always..!!
    attached is the experiment to find this out.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.Scalar Fields (2).zip
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Faraday88; 07-21-2016 at 04:52 AM.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.