Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hyperbaric chamber combined with emf emissions increses lifespan

http://www.rexresearch.com/baugh/baugh.htm

interesting article about how oxygen rich environments at higher pressure can increase lifesppan. it ties into something a nurse told me last week. she says they are using hi pressure oxygen rich chambers to heal patients from the physical damage related to radiation and chemo. before there was nothing they could do, now hey are seeing 100 percent recovery of damaged tissue.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

That's interesting - years ago I heard of Ed Snapp and his methods. I thought a hyperbaric chamber was part of it. Taking people through the "pre-flood" conditions with oxygen levels, etc.... and even some children with Down's supposedly had their chromosome disorder reversed.

This is all I can find now: http://www.snapptherapy.com/welcome.html His son is continuing the protocols I think, but even long ago I heard his son was not really sticking to it the way his father did them.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

I HAVE 90+ 120 DIVES IN [hyperbaric chamber] WITH A OXYGEN MASK . THE BETTER PART OF 2 YEARS FOR TREATMENT OF
      osteomielitas . [a bone infection ] 6 am to 230 2 1/2 atmosphere if i remember . You could go in [no matter you did day the day be fore] come out ready
      to kill ,a new person YE HA
      guy
      any questions i;v been there done that a lot
      it puts o2 in blood at the pressure the o2 expands making the capillaries expand giving you great circulation
      getting more blood to my femmer// me on heavy antibiotics . it saved my leg
      Last edited by guyzzemf; 05-11-2014, 11:07 PM.

Comment

that is good to know guy... 2.5 atmospheres... lets see trying to remember from my recreational diving days.... every 33 feet is 1 bar or 14.5 psi so 90 feet is about right . that would allow you to not have to decompress. my deepest dive was 135 feet, 17 minutes at depth was max I think, on regular not a mixed gas.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Tom
          its been 30 years b 4 thay had them in hospitals BROOKS AFB
          IT TOOK A LONG TIME TO GET DOWN AND BACK UP .most of the time somebody's ears would not make it / seat's 8
          or 4 lay down .don't put 2.5 in the bank it was long ago
          guy

Comment

Tom, that was a fascinating read, All I'd ever learned in med school was it was used rarely in hard to treat infections and decompression sickness. Here is a physician, Johns Hopkins graduate actually, using hyperbaric oxygen to treat a variety of illnesses. http://www.hbot.com/
            I am seeing some confirmation even in skimming the recently published medical literature. One really interesting point is that they have well documented at this point improvement in traumatic brain injury years out from initial insult, that doesn't fit conventional models. There is also a recent Chinese study finding acupuncture augmented hyperbaric oxygen effects in treating anoxic brain injury which could possibly go along with the EM field effects in the patents you linked to. If I get some time I will try and go through the medical literature more closely, like the patent literature, the research is many times there in the medical literature it just, like the patent literature, doesn't go anywhere if the findings are too disruptive. Anyways, very, very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by guyzzemf View Post
              Tom
              its been 30 years b 4 thay had them in hospitals BROOKS AFB
              IT TOOK A LONG TIME TO GET DOWN AND BACK UP .most of the time somebody's ears would not make it / seat's 8
              or 4 lay down .don't put 2.5 in the bank it was long ago
              guy
              Guyzzemf,

I'm not military, but I did my med school internal medicine rotation at Brooks AFB. Place was like an open air aircraft museum, I remember walking past an SR-71 Blackbird parked on the grass by the sidewalk every morning for work. Actually I attended the Uniformed Services University for school I was commissioned corp Public Health (the yellow berets) and the school about 95% military. When I was accepted I originally asked to go into the Army and the Dean of Student Affairs, an Army Colonel, perhaps he figured I was a bit of a free spirit, said there are still a couple Public Health spots why not think about one of them. The irony is I later came to realize the Colonel was gay as a songbird. "whats the matter Colonel, not gay enough for you, I'll show you!" (I'm kidding, I'm joking, difficult to even joke anymore with the absurdity of the level of mainstream discussion). Still, interesting to look back on how and why things went in a particular direction.
              Last edited by ZPDM; 05-13-2014, 06:52 PM.

Comment

ZPDM
                They almost put me under the jail .doing 2.3 times the speed limit hurry to leave- young dumb
                guy
                s.a. tex

Dr. Charles J. Lerner,
                http://www.healthgrades.com/physicia...s-lerner-yfh5b
                Last edited by guyzzemf; 05-13-2014, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X