COP 20.0 (2000%) Demonstration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COP 20.0 (2000%) Demonstration

Using reactive power an energy source. Actually able to utilize "reactive watts". This is using a Tesla method that only a few ever figured out. It is based on a 4 quadrant model of course.

2000% (COP 20.0) Reactive Power as Energy Demonstration | 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Hi,
    Thanks for sharing Aaron.

I'm really not impressed.... I bet that if I go to that meeting, I will not be able to build one such machine myself. I like when people present things that other can actually start building. When we'll see those plans, have a donate link to help those guys, for a defined machine defined at least as precisely as the Bedini SG wheel is in our beginners SG handbook, should it cost more, I'll contribute generously.

Comment

actually bung-ee you will be able to. the conference shows real world examples of technology you can build TODAY! I am not aware if they are going to be doing an E-book for this particular device, but most everything we have seen from past conferences are easily replicated.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi Bungee. I was at the 2010 conference. It was worth it for so many reasons. Youwill not be dissapointed if you go. You will get to speak directly to the speakers. The devices will be on display so close you could touch them. I was shocked at how available the speakers were to talk with. Even John B. He spent an incredible amount of time talking with anyone who walked up to him. Aaron M. And Peter L. were all there and availible to ask questions about anything. You will meet people and discuss devices and tech of all kinds. I spent a bunch just to get there and back but it was worth it.
        Originally posted by Bung-ee View Post
        Hi,
        Thanks for sharing Aaron.

I'm really not impressed.... I bet that if I go to that meeting, I will not be able to build one such machine myself. I like when people present things that other can actually start building. When we'll see those plans, have a donate link to help those guys, for a defined machine defined at least as precisely as the Bedini SG wheel is in our beginners SG handbook, should it cost more, I'll contribute generously.

Comment

Hi Bungee,
          May be it's worth getting another point of view, for the sake of balance.
          I went to few conferences and here's what I think:
          - Was it a good decision? Yes it was worth my time and money to be with like minded people. See it as a shot in the arm, to get your enthusiasm up.
          - Information is/was presented. and yes devices were presented and I could touch them. You can talk to JB and Aaron and Peter L.
          - So what's missing? Well you won't get the full disclosure you might be expecting. It's more a show and tell. It won't be run like a workshop where you get handouts such as schematics or instructions of a practical nature. You will be shown devices running for few hours (not long enough to do any serious evaluation measurements) and some body telling the history behind it.

Would I go to the next conference?...Yes! Even though it won't be run to my satisfaction, I enjoy checking what people are up to. And of course there will be that frustration that I get from not getting the full disclosure.
          Would you be able to replicate what you're going to see? May be....most likely not.

Just my two cents.
          NOFear.
          Last edited by Nofear; 05-07-2014, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Hi guys ! (nofear, Tom "wide post" C, allen R)

Well, thank you for sharing such positive posts !
            That is really a good "smell" around this event I can say.
            Yes I Do agree with All of You : the event will be great ! It is made by great people and there is so much preparation, work behind the scene that I am so barely and remotely aware of, I must say humbly and simply. Of course my remark is not anything close to being anything else than Highly Enthusiastic about that Event, one of a kind. But I bet you know it since the beginning.

The part that I'm complaining about is that those secrets are not cracked open. As you already now, I am of the George Wiseman school. This is the school of "do not patent", "sell the plans", "do not hide", and "get donations" and "sell your talent". This school is nothing but generosity, and is the Thoughest of All. Not Every body is able to take up it on. Beginning with I.
            (@ Tom C : if the above appears incorrect, I will be happy to discover and pay those plans by the conference, nonetheless to say the subject is passionating. I would expect something useful though - that would be my personal standard albeit too high ? Let's go and see).

Let me add something.
            I am currently working on the replication of a 116 percent independantly certified OU vapor maker that a french inventor has put up on the web , open in public , for free. I did my first POC successfully a day ago and am studying the machine.
            It took me 3 hours to build that machine.

Let me add one further thing.
            The same inventor and a bunch of guys are going to release, for free and to the world in the upcoming days and week another invention "OU" that they report produces 1,5 kW of electricity.
            Since I have already reproduced the first machine, can you guess I'm a believer and a Follower.
            My sharing will go to you, on this very web site.
            Those guys are not very rich, but they are twelve, and the buzz in going 2,000,000 hits in facebook already.
            They are not going to make a lot of money ; but they are going to change the world.

So let's wait to see by our own eyes...those two.... marvellous Events.

Cheers

* type "effet dumas" in facebook/youtube.
            Last edited by Bung-ee; 05-07-2014, 02:19 AM.

Comment

New Interview by Jim Murray and Paul Babcock.

Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Murray is one of the most credible engineers in this field. I hope he offers this product for sale or at least an indiegogo campaign for it.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Will someone please record this and let the rest of the world know about this after the presentation is over...?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnK View Post
                    Will someone please record this and let the rest of the world know about this after the presentation is over...?
                    I can't wait to find out more about this too! Murray seems like he wants to see guys like us working on this stuff so hopefully we can get some schematics etc to get going on!

Comment

SERPS Replication

Originally posted by Joster View Post
                      I can't wait to find out more about this too! Murray seems like he wants to see guys like us working on this stuff so hopefully we can get some schematics etc to get going on!
                      This message is for Aaron mostly.....

Things seem pretty hazy around what is going to happen with the SERPS. Is Murray going to facilitate us with material in which to replicate his work or not? I would glady pay for the info...is there anything in the works to put together the info for release????

You cant show us a vid of an engineer like Murray making a watt meter go negative and expect not to get hounded for more info so we can start replicating lol!!

Comment

This message is for Aaron mostly.....

Things seem pretty hazy around what is going to happen with the SERPS. Is Murray going to facilitate us with material in which to replicate his work or not? I would glady pay for the info...is there anything in the works to put together the info for release????

You cant show us a vid of an engineer like Murray making a watt meter go negative and expect not to get hounded for more info so we can start replicating lol!!
                        I'm going to release another Murray video soon. After that will be the conference and then his conference presentation. I do not know the contents of the conference presentation except that it will be about the principles of using reactive power as an energy source. Once that is out in video, Jim Murray is open to me hosting him on some regular online or phone conference calls to ask questions, etc...

And I get what you're saying - I'd feel the same way. But at least I'm not posting phony schematics that won't do anything! lol
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Ok Great...do you know if his presentation at the conference is being recorded and if so when I will be able to buy it on download?

Comment

Ok Great...do you know if his presentation at the conference is being recorded and if so when I will be able to buy it on download?

I'd love to know that as well..!

Comment

Working...
                            X