2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: COP 20.0 (2000%) Demonstration

SERPS Replication

Quote Originally Posted by Joster View Post
    I can't wait to find out more about this too! Murray seems like he wants to see guys like us working on this stuff so hopefully we can get some schematics etc to get going on!
    This message is for Aaron mostly.....

Things seem pretty hazy around what is going to happen with the SERPS. Is Murray going to facilitate us with material in which to replicate his work or not? I would glady pay for the info...is there anything in the works to put together the info for release????

You cant show us a vid of an engineer like Murray making a watt meter go negative and expect not to get hounded for more info so we can start replicating lol!!

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This message is for Aaron mostly.....

Things seem pretty hazy around what is going to happen with the SERPS. Is Murray going to facilitate us with material in which to replicate his work or not? I would glady pay for the info...is there anything in the works to put together the info for release????

You cant show us a vid of an engineer like Murray making a watt meter go negative and expect not to get hounded for more info so we can start replicating lol!!
    I'm going to release another Murray video soon. After that will be the conference and then his conference presentation. I do not know the contents of the conference presentation except that it will be about the principles of using reactive power as an energy source. Once that is out in video, Jim Murray is open to me hosting him on some regular online or phone conference calls to ask questions, etc...

And I get what you're saying - I'd feel the same way. But at least I'm not posting phony schematics that won't do anything! lol
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Ok Great...do you know if his presentation at the conference is being recorded and if so when I will be able to buy it on download?

Ok Great...do you know if his presentation at the conference is being recorded and if so when I will be able to buy it on download?

I'd love to know that as well..!