2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cosmic Induction Generator

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi Aaron,
    The idea of 'Intermediate Light probing' to look for its presence pre dates or at least contemporary to the Action-at-a-Distance Theory itself, this is in fact a corollary to the Quest of knowing if Light even travels the way we know what 'travel' (Spatial) is like!!!
    I strongly believe that Light propagation has no Spatial role, but it is temporal,as it has a definitive Source but no sink..! Spatial travel seeks the simultaneous presence of both these aspects.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    I couldn't find that phrase "intermediate light probing" but I know what you mean. We also have to define what TIME is - below is a definition that I created long time ago because it is the only thing that makes sense to me.

From a non-relative perspective, time itself seems to be nothing more than the rate of motion of mass moving through the aether, which is dependent on the density of the aether.

So under high density aether, there is more restriction to the movement of mass and even light speed but to an observer in that area, light will still look like light speed since all perception, etc... is based on the aether being that dense.

Under low density, there is less restriction to the movement of mass and light speed is faster with less restriction - but to an observer it will still be at light speed since their perception is subject to that lower density aether.

From the universal perspective - if we could look at both areas of the aether at high and low densities, we should see that the high density aether light is slow and the low density aether has light moving fast.

But again, to each observer in their own respective areas of different densities of aether everything looks normal and to them time seems to tick normally because they are perceiving at their own benchmarks based on the aetheric density that they are in.

Many of the principles of relativity are accurately describing the effects but an aether based model is what actually makes sense out of it.

When we look at space and time - Eric considers space to not have 3 dimensions, but 1. XYZ are coordinates but not dimensions. You and I are at different coordinates in this world, but we are in the same singular dimension of space. So any "travel" that light does if it even travels is still within 1 single dimension of space from point A to B and that movement is from one set of coordinates to the other - but again in the same single dimension of space. As far as time, it can be a mathematical dimension we can multiply different variables by but it doesn't look like it is a dimension in the sense of "3D space and time". Time is an amount of movement that happened and that is about it.

If some kid is swinging on a swing and the swinging is consistent and we count those swings, that is just as valid of a timepiece as a clock. The only thing the kid swinging and a clock are doing is simply MOVING in a countable or incrementally quantifiable way. To the observer within their own aetheric density - time will always look the same since the light is moving at a speed governed by that density, their observation faculties are governed by it, movement of mass is governed by it, etc... so no matter what density, this will always be the case but comparing locations with different densities, there will be a difference in the "flow of time" and therefore the "speed of light" from an absolute perspective.

What is the actual mechanism at play that allows light to be created at one spot and appear at another spot in outer space without it being visible in between or light created at one spot down on Earth and hitting another spot while illuminating its pathway by interacting with dust, moisture, etc... good question! In both situations, the light only appears when it hits something because illuminating its own pathway down here is simply each particle on the path being hit and illuminated so essentially it is the same thing as light out in space where the moon is simply a big particle on the sunlight's path that is being illuminated by absorbing and re-emitting light.

There is also a big fallacy when it comes to measuring distance to different stars by looking at color shifts as the light moves past other objects. I can't find that reference but there are examples where that whole idea doesn't manifest so it can change everything we think about in terms of how big the universe is, etc... I'll try to find it and post it because in a way, it kind of gives credit to some of Eric's ideas about light travel and it is based on actual photographs taken by NASA, etc.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Hi all,
    I have a question and don't know if it really belongs to this thread but I taught that the cosmic induction generator was based on the magnifying transmitter, my question is:
    When I read the papers of Eric Dollard conserning the magnifying transmitter, there is always spoken off a wavelength of a certain frequency but this frequency is never the resonance frequency off the total system because this is influenced by the capacity's or am I wrong?
    To make myself more clear: I have a test kit from Constantin Meyl where a single wire transmission system is build with 2 coils on pcb board, on this board are balls attached for the capacitance. When one use the coil with lambda/2 the system resonates at +-3Mhz and +-7Mhz being the 7Mhz the frequency where the longitundinal waves are most present. Now I want to implement the third "tesla coil" from the paper of Eric Dollard "Condensed intro to tesla transformers" and I would take the same wire length as is used on the secundary coil on the pcb. But this length is approx 9m (trying to measure it)
    so the frequency of resonance should be 33Mhz, this would mean I think that the 10th harmonic is used. So I whas wondering if one build a tesla magnifying transformer with the 3 coils, does he need to use the wire length for a certain wanted frequency "with or without" the influence of the capacity's. Does the capacity's values need to be changed to?

had the pleasure to recently view the video of Eric's antenna project and, though most all of it was far over my head, it seems clear that Eric is probably the only soul on the planet making a "meaningful phone call" with his connection to above and below ground.

Here is a short video showing some of the early work John Polakowski.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    We just know that many cameras used by NASA actually could not pick up any of the background stars.
    Is this not a matter of the plane in focus and hyperfocal distance?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnNelson View Post
    Here is a short video showing some of the early work John Polakowski.
    Where's the video?
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrtner View Post
    Is this not a matter of the plane in focus and hyperfocal distance?
    Go out at midnight, look up in the sky - you don't see the sunlight streaming past the earth out in the dark sky even though that light is there and is streaming past. It is completely invisible until it actually is absorbed and then re-emitted by something.
    Aaron Murakami

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Go out at midnight, look up in the sky - you don't see the sunlight streaming past the earth out in the dark sky even though that light is there and is streaming past. It is completely invisible until it actually is absorbed and then re-emitted by something.
    Aaron, I guess one should be looking at the night time horizon to get the feeling that you have described, because looking along the night sky upright straight actually happens to be in the line of the shadow (of the sunlight)..

Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Aaron, I guess one should be looking at the night time horizon to get the feeling that you have described, because looking along the night sky upright straight actually happens to be in the line of the shadow (of the sunlight)..

Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    The shadow is like the cone, which is a small percentage of the entire sky. Looking through the shadow into the rest of the space, which is filled with sunlight shows that the sunlight is invisible. You do not see any of it outside of that cone.

In that picture, if you're on the equator on the dark side of the Earth and are exactly 180 degrees away from the sun and you look straight up in the sky, you are looking directly towards the small point of the shadow cone. Look out towards the horizon in any direction where the distance is the smallest until you look past the border of the shadow - why don't you see any of that sunlight, which is streaming right past the Earth? You can't see any of it and it is there outside of that shadow.

To really put it into perspective... the below picture - the yellow is everywhere that the sun is shining through space...the shadow cone is an insignificantly small part of it and everywhere you look through that shadow, you are looking into space where that sun is shining. Anyone can look up in any direction in a dark night sky and they are looking right into that space where the sunshine is yet they can't see any evidence of it.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 09-14-2016 at 11:07 PM.
    Aaron Murakami

informative interview. thanks for link