Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumas's Sphere: instant water boiler secret now revealed, OU, AND reproducible !!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumas's Sphere: instant water boiler secret now revealed, OU, AND reproducible !!! :)

Hi Tom C, all contributors, I'm taking Peter Lindeman's forum topics for two reasons :
    - 1st, I learned a lot from his video about the electrical motors, his article about colloidal silver which allowed me to kick start on this before discovering Robert C. Beck and even clarifying the purity of silver question;
    - 2nd, the heat application that can be used from what follows, since this is related to Peter's saving home energy ebooks he sells;
    - 3rd the OU.

I have the pleasure to let you know that a great inventor, by the name of Jean-Christophe Dumas, has released , april 2014 in public, the secret of a non-patent mechanism of instant water boiling (less than 10 seconds) with a 500-600 watts input.
    The effect has been expertised by independant researchers as authentic and demonstrating a 116 percent Over unity efficicency.
    Two immediate applications :
    - Potential Cheapest home heater
    - Water desalinizer of unprecedented efficiency.

I am currently building one such machine , quick, easy, and not dangerous.

A collective association of researchers have built up around the inventor to deliver this to the world, for free.
    They call it revolution, I do so too.

The facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Effet...092791?fref=nf

the inventor's home page
    http://www.effetdumas.org/

youtube presentation of the principle :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFVRhfm0pSI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT36PaqqfTU

two inventor's interviews:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbGnX2GSsAM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9xEgDyhv4A

This has been reported in the local newspapers, and aired on the TV regional.
    Most, the OU has been independently measured and observed.

The effect has been named the Dumas bowl or the Dumas effect and is related directly as per assumptions to Pr. Casimir 's effect.

It is also similar looking to Peter Davey's machine, for some of it's specifications.

This is a , IMHO, 100 percent hoax free research project you can step in right now.

Have a lot of luck and let's share results as soon as the first replications will start !

Have a gr8888 day !!
    Last edited by Bung-ee; 04-30-2014, 06:20 AM.

Bung-ee,

Thanks for sharing this, but this site won't come up for me: http://www.effetdumas.org/
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hi Aaron
      please retry now (the site was down for me also at some point).
      the english OM was translated a few days ago !!
      https://www.facebook.com/27068894309...type=1&theater
      Last edited by Bung-ee; 05-01-2014, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Hi,
        I have just uploaded my basic POC of the Dumas 's Sphere :
        - a sphere that boils water into steam (hot steam visible in less than 10 seconds)
        - that stays cold ( gets heated with the water being heated though)
        - certain tuning appear to produce HHO (white foam).
        Check the video I have uploaded for this :
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqnRokpCtuA

Comment

Hello Bung-ee, can you explain how do you build your Duma's sphere.
          I suppose you live in France, isn't it 'cause you speak in French in your youtube video.

Comment

hi herearii,
            yes you are right for every point.
            They have put up the translation of the Dumas ' Sphere here in english :
            https://www.facebook.com/27068894309...type=1&theater
            I'm thinking of putting up a even more simple version , I 'll upload it later on and let you know.

Comment

This is from the homepage http://www.effetdumas.org/ and put through Google translate.

YOU SAID ON - UNIT ? ...
              THE POINT OF VIEW OF THE EFFECT ON MARIO BEVIA DUMAS : " I think EFFECT DUMAS USE SAME SECRET THAT TESLA with its capacitor Wardencliff the Tour when a capacitor is supplied in a repetitive time of about 10 - 8 seconds , while on the negative electrode , a quantum phenomenon happens. The electron pair with their own angular momentum ( spin their ) orienting antiparallel with each other and the other electrode of the electron ; which creates an intense course ATTRACTION electrons instead of repulsion like that should be the case between particles of the same electrical charge. Suddenly, the electrode potential increases considerably , since quantum attracting the electrons to the electrode see decrease the distance between them according to the law of the potential V = KQ / r with r tending to almost 0m the electrons is very small . Thus , we get a huge potential from a small, but it is not finished .

Result is that this condition is not too natural , electrons will separate after a few tens of microseconds , driven by a strong electrostatic repulsion is their natural behavior. But the result , so they provide a strong electric current to the capacitor discharge, which lasts 5 times as long and that is 25 times more powerful and energy of a stream discharges into a scalar passive resistance.
              Enormous stress + high current is obtained = high power and additional internal energy. This current, in an electrical conductor resistant , VA PRODUCING HUGE RISE SA SURFACE TEMPERATURE ( because it is a high frequency current ) , water in the neighborhood will enjoy instantly , instead of waiting for the walls metal heat as a heating resistor dc or 50 Hz that transmit heat by conduction according to Fourier's law .

Here it is almost instantaneous because everything happens on the surface and not inside the conductor shaped ball, receiving the current ; and as this shape is spherical , we get a large enough surface where electrons exhibit variable electric current HF overkill surface to water molecules. Where an ultra-fast heating with low losses and this course provides an internal power - on yield by partnering with the power of the main power supply. IT'S AS IF THE CURRENT warming WATER DIRECT HIGH FREQUENCY WITHOUT PASSING THROUGH A RADIATOR AND SO ON - UNIT .

Since electrons can not mix with water, after losing their energy directly to water molecules ( a phenomenon similar to a transfer magnetic coupling because water has a magnetic moment , as in microwave ovens ) they return to the metal and to the positive terminal or system ground . IT'S FREE ENERGY AS THAT OF TESLA , but instead of transmitting said variable displacement current in a dielectric insulator like atmosphere , the excess power is conducted to the surface by skin effect and generates a magnetic field surface ( a plasmon ) that will act on the magnetic moment of the water to the heat .

I think this phenomenon is unknown, but YOU CAN NOT EXPLAIN THAT SINCE 1970 WITH THE INVENTION OF SPINTRONICS ; this is why the old traditional explanations , ZPE , backemf empty ether passes for bad and policy makers are reluctant to prefer , because they themselves are not introduced to spintronics. "

Comment

Originally posted by Bung-ee View Post

Most, the OU has been independently measured and observed.
                Hi Bung-ee,

Thanks for reporting this interesting device, my question would be whether you have link or any definite info on the measurements that proved the extra output?

Greetings
                Gyula

Comment

Alright, I wasn't going to mention this because I think of lots of stuff and sometimes I look at it the next day and say "there you go thinking again" and I have zero data of my own, but leaving aside the complexity of the possibly valid Dumas approach let me ask what would happen to you if you flew in an oxygenated, unpressurized plane at, I have no idea, 200,000 feet, your blood would boil. It takes about, from memory a one third decrease in atmospheric pressure for water to boil at near room temperature. This is not at all difficult, trivial, to achieve. I had thought about this and I believe posted about this as a way to improve the efficiency of steam engines (making them like "Organic Rankine Cycle" engines without the volatile liquid). Well I finally made it to church a while back and my mind wandered and I thought if I was on a desert island I could use this to distill saltwater.

All you would need is a syringe to decrease atmospheric pressure. (Tesla had some sort of steam diode thing that he patented but I can't find it now and you wouldn't need this as a continuous process). Put salt water in a closed container, have a connected syringe or the like draw off air until the pressure was 2/3 atm or where the water boiled at say 90F. Put a match to the container, or a magnifying glass or one's hands. Let the steam rise up a foot to a second container at ambient 72F temperature with a passage to a lower collection chamber.

I'm not happy to be wrong but I am happy to know the truth and I can't do as much experimenting as I would like, someone check the numbers and or generate some data. I write this because it is about clean water, well over a million people die from diarrheal illnesses each year most of them children, this might even fit in a back pack. Why wouldn't this work?!?!

Comment

Okay some revisions, blood boils at around 64,000 feet (Armstrong limit) and this is 0.906 psi versus 14.69 psi at sea level, more of a vacuum then originally stated. So to boil water at 90F might require a vacuum of say 1-1.5 psi. Lest (dangerous word) you think I was joking about doing this with a syringe here (http://www.avs.org/AVS/files/10/1043...1698d8c382.pdf) is a pdf of a syringe created vacuum with a flapper valve that can create a vacuum, as noted on the last page of the write-up, of 0.8 psi. That would more than do it, could you imagine what might be done with a modified bicycle pump? Again, open to critiques and/or let's start making potable water!
                    Last edited by ZPDM; 05-09-2014, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Vacuum distillation experimenters kit:

http://www.amazon.com/MHB-ST-3SET-Va.../dp/B004DKT0UO

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Thx Tom, That is just what I was talking about and now I have something else I would like to buy at some point. Not to stay so far on a tangent but just for this post let's crunch some numbers because I am getting some seemingly strange results that perhaps someone would confirm or refine.

Lets take a 5 gallon drum of water. How much energy is saved if one completely boils off this 5 gallons at 40C instead of 100C.

1 gallon =~ 3780 grams, 5 gallons = 18900 grams.
                        1 calorie is defined as energy required to raise one gram of water one degree Celsius.
                        100-40=60 60*18900 = 1,134,000 calories
                        1 calorie = 4.2 joules so 4,762,800 joules

I am pretty amazed that the difference is 4.8 megajoules but don't see any other way to calculate it. So this is the number we have to play around with to create the vacuum. How much energy is needed to create the vacuum? That I've found to be a much tougher question. First what is the volume we need to evacuate, well we need another 5 gallon collection container, some piping and some air space above the first container so let's say ten gallons. 10 gallons is also 0.038 cubic meters. So how much energy is required to create a 1 psi vacuum in 0.038 cubic meters? While I need help here I did find two sources from a search of "energy required to create a vacuum" 1) http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=732567 JBriggs gave the following equation

W = V * ( Pamb - Pnew ) + V * Pnew * ln(Pnew/Pamb)
                        plugging the numbers in

0.038 *(101,325 - 6895) + 0.038*6895*ln(6895/101325) = 3588 + 262*(-2.68) = 2,883 joules

there is a second discussion here http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=526188 xts declares that it would take 18Kw to create a one torr vacuum for 7 cubic meters we would need a slightly lesser vacuum in 0.038 cubic meters. Hence (0.038/7)*18Kw= 99 watts. A joule is also a watt/sec, so these numbers are quite a bit different and quite a bit less than 5 megajoules, don't know if either is correct but I will say this, I have a car tire inflator that plugs into the car DC outlet, it will pump up a tire in 5 minutes or less what would it draw, maybe 50 watts? It is pumping from ambient of 15 psi to 32 or more psi. 5*60*50 = 150,000 joules, still less than 4,800,000 joules.

I can't definitively nail it down, but I suspect it takes one percent or less of the energy saved to create the vacuum condition necessary to boil water at 40C vs 100C, the rest would be pure energy savings. If my above calculations are not way the heck off, vacuum distillation should be on every boat, in every shore town in the world. Of course something else funny is going on whenever you have a liquid turning to steam at near ambient temperature, who knows maybe that is why no large company develops it commercially.

Comment

i maybe way off but but boiling water in denver a mile high has less energy in it it will take longer more heat to cook a egg, than at sea level
                          water boiling is not a good ref. point [4 me] i dont think water will be made safe when boiled at 200,000 feet the heat is not there
                          you got my att. because i worked all time with a 2 lbs neg.pressure fixing fuel leaks on large aircraft
                          water boiling above sea level is not a good indication of the the energy 4 ME in it ,unless pressure is considered
                          i need to read some more [cold boil ] cold steam?
                          i sure that if pulling a vacuum on a boiler gave the same energy as an open boiler it would all over the place
                          yould easily get more power out of steam for a lot less in put heat, the way i see you actual make it harder to put heat in

Choosing partial vacuum distillation over atmospheric is not aimed to save some energy, but for other reasons as maintaining a lower temperature; of when the temperature of the heat resource is low.
                          Then, to distill seawater, the 'energy price to pay' for the task is not decreased by the lower temperature-partial vacuum technique.
                          http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/4...ed-to-distill/

I will have to evacuate a certain volume in order to allow the water to boil and fill that space, and it will stop when the pressure reaches the vapor pressure.

Air Watts
                          Central Vacuums in North America are measured by CFM and waterlift.
                          http://builtinvacuum.com/education/definitions.html

so keep the vacuum on the water is what will kill the energy saved by lower temp and lower boil point
                          due to lower air pressure [i think] ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oanMlUuzcPU
                          Last edited by guyzzemf; 05-10-2014, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Hi guyzzemf,

First off I defer to Bung-ee if I should go elsewhere with this as it is tangential to the original thread. That said I want to keep talking about this because if there aren't errors I think the concept is useful. Concerning your points

1) the goal is not to cook an egg, indeed if you had a partial vacuum such that water boiled at 80-90F you aren't going to cook that egg no matter how long you boil it. I completely agree that the steam coming off water in a partial vacuum at 80F won't have near the same energy as one at 1 atm and 212F If you wanted to turn a turbine with it, not so good, in fact if I recall they super heat the steam in the big coal and nuclear fired plants to 1000F or 1000C as this highly energetic steam is more efficient.

2) Vacuum distillation won't make the water safe or purify it, I disagree. The viruses, bacteria, particulates, minerals will not turn to vapour at the lower pressure, the differential in boiling points remains you have just moved the goal posts. In fact, if the skimming I have been doing has not been misunderstood vacuum distillation is used for difficult fractional distillation cases, i.e. ones where you want to separate two liquids with similar boiling points. I do agree that you won't get any heat inactivation of viruses/bacteria, it shouldn't matter.

3) There is no net energy savings with vacuum distillation, I believe there is with the approach I detailed. The commenter on the science forum rightly points out that if you convert water to steam it will occupy more space (increasing pressure in the closed container) and as more and more steam is created more and more must be pumped out to maintain the vacuum, hence no energy savings. However that is not the approach I outlined. Here it is again, consider a closed container partially evacuated to where water boils at 85F. It is on the roof of car in direct sunlight and so at 100F, the water vaporizes and rises a foot to a first collection chamber that is in the shade and so at the ambient temperature of 70F. It recondenses to liquid in the collection chamber and is allowed to drip off to a second collection container also at 70F. Likewise the youtube video does not have any collection chamber where steam condenses. So no, you don't need to keep drawing off the steam to maintain the vacuum.

Here is a video of a "toy" called a hand boiler, this shows a similar concept without the second collection chamber. In a hand boiler a volatile organic I think usually an alcohol is used that has boiling point of maybe 80F, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYB_EHfX89I Now that I look at this video again, I have to admit you are right that there is no distillation going on here, the dye should have stayed in the bottom chamber. Then again if you are moving that liquid in the hand boiler to the upper chamber without even needing to fully vaporize it that opens a different kettle of fish. Still maybe I missing something with trying to use this to distill water cost effectively. Long and short I need to pick up the vacuum distillation kit I was referred to, take some salt water and see if I get fresh water with minimal heat and a partial vacuum.
                            Last edited by ZPDM; 05-10-2014, 02:58 PM.

Comment

cool i had a toy like that
                              i just saying boil water is not a good way of determining the energy [heat] in it /for 99.9 of the people it is. but us it not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk71GY02diY

Comment

Working...
                              X