Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumas's Sphere: instant water boiler secret now revealed, OU, AND reproducible !!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This "Duma's Effect" is long ago dicovered by 92 years old sax player Peter Davey, and is published in rexresearch since 2008:

http://rexresearch.com/davey/davey.htm

http://rexresearch.com/davey/14_k08_3.gif

http://rexresearch.com/davey/davey_2008.jpg

So, effect deserves to be after Peter Davey's name.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiril_Kirilov View Post
      This "Duma's Effect" is long ago dicovered by 92 years old sax player Peter Davey, and is published in rexresearch since 2008:

http://rexresearch.com/davey/14_k08_3.gif

http://rexresearch.com/davey/davey_2008.jpg

So, effect deserves to be after Peter Davey's name.
      Peter Daysh Davey's system is different. The hemispheres (bells) must be tuned accurately to an octave of the mains frequency being used.

This idea is interesting; it is like Davey without the tuning, and as such, I doubt it works. But it is worth a try. The problem is that the COP is so marginal that it is well within experimental error, and makes the whole thing a bit pointless. (Who gets out of bed for a COP of 1.17?). It may be that the system can be refined and improved.

You forgot to mention Patrick's book:
      http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter14.pdf

Comment

Bung EE,

Sorry for being off topic, it is often my wont even on threads I start myself! This looks like a fascinating development and I hope it has great utility. You know to get to the bottom of this someone should replicate it. I don't know if bench research or more academic work is your forte, but just out of curiosity have you started on a build of the Dumas spheres? I find the idea complicated, if you are putting in effort on this please help the dullards like myself along.

Comment

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
          I am damned if I can find it.

Instead of this time wasting run around, why can you not provide a link directly to where we need to be?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	p1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	46360Click image for larger version

Name:	p2.jpg
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	46361Click image for larger version

Name:	p3.jpg
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	46362Click image for larger version

Name:	p4.jpg
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	46363Click image for larger version

Name:	p5.jpg
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	46364

Comment

hi zpdm (who ever this may be )

yes I have replicated the basis of this, and uploaded 2 youtube videos here
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqnRokpCtuA
            and here
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A79zAQhZ0-c

I have of course not evaluated the OU since I trust the people having worked specifically on this. I currently am involved in mastering the effect. I am currently producing more of less of the effect with 400 watts as you will see on the videos. I have no goal, but if I can go along nicely then I may be able to heat my house this winter for those 400 watts i.e. to replicate the inventor's prototype. The inventor said having done so this winter. This project is a nice go-along thing and given that he, and a lot of disinterested people are sharing their experience around it, it's definitely the best almost free energy project I can trust those days, and probably a 2014's "best-of" to heat your house this winter !! Hundreds of people in France are already working on this project...I suggest you to check the web site and the FB page which is even a real time event thing for that project , now.

Greets my watts

Comment

Originally posted by Kiril_Kirilov View Post
              This "Duma's Effect" is long ago dicovered ...
              First, you do know that Mr Davey never let it open to the public as how his invention worked.
              The reverse engineering has been done by various people , and there was never a successful demonstration of a >1 OU nor of a easy prototype or way of builing it fastly, easily, and accurately , nor of a clear demonstration of the principles (or supposed principles ) at work. But you have everything of this in the Dumas's notice, and various Mr Dumas's public demonstrations.
              Second, you are detecting apparent (let me stress that word, apparent) similarities with the Dumas's Sphere with what was *understood* of Mr Davey's effect. You are right, those are for instance, the similar shape, the effect of instant boiling, the AC current...which lets both of us wondering.
              Third, are you detecting the differences ? They are : the perfect sphere shape in Jean Christophe's design, the space of 1,62 millimeters of the sphere and the half sphere, the AC is 220v / 50 hz or 60 hz (or around that value). Those differences just are central to Jean-Christophe 's design.

Nothing is stealed or robbed, the mind thinks robbery and robberies are then seen. Jean-Christophe has never been knowing about the Dumas effect (you are even been more informed than he ever was when he worked on the effect) as he has revealed recently, and I personally fully trust him.

Comment

Clever post, wrtner !!

The hemispheres (bells) must be tuned accurately to an octave of the mains frequency being used.[/url]
                I personally would flee off that thing, as looking too scaringly difficult to be correctly built. In a humble comparison I say that's miles away from the simple, breeze design of Mr Dumas.

This idea is interesting; it is like Davey without the tuning, and as such, I doubt it works.
                I am not aware that anybody got the Daveys replications to work, since the tuning was itself backward-engineered , with suppositions.

The problem is that the COP is so marginal that it is well within experimental error, and makes the whole thing a bit pointless. (Who gets out of bed for a COP of 1.17?).
                The experiments have been done several times with several "testifiers", and always demonstrated in the OU ; only the last one in Nice in september 2013 was put "money on" to bring in physicists and a thermician and public attorney to have something to show with calculations.
                If you have something so easy to build and having a better COP, then please share it...

Comment

Originally posted by Bung-ee View Post
                  First, you do know that Mr Davey never let it open to the public as how his invention worked.
                  I don't think he ever pretended that he knew.

He was a fighter pilot in the war and noticed that if he dived his Hurricane and could create certain rattles and frequencies, a strange warmth filled the cockpit which was not explainable. After the war, he tried numerous experiments to replicate the effect and ended up with the realisation that a device based on two bicycle bells worked. Then he realised that bicycle bells rang at near G sharp four octaves above that of his native mains frequency. (How on earth the Hurry heated up was never explained and I don't think his discovery was either. I reckon cavitation is in there somewhere and I think I have noticed cavitation mentioned in connection with Dumas also). People have quoted a COP of 8. The problem is that most are scared rigid by the idea of plunging mains voltage into water and do not believe it could ever be a commercial product. (TEPCO might take it on - they like sticking their heads into a tiger's mouth).

i think the Dumas device is well worth trying but a COP of 1.17 is inside experimental error.

Comment

I don't think he ever pretended that he knew.
                    Is there a difference between how to produce an effect you don't necessarily understand and nevertheless share its motus operandi with others , and describe a phenomena with a theory...mind ; theories have a life span. Experience does not ever

BTW, thanks for sharing his personal life; I was not aware of this.

Comment

Is there a difference between how to produce an effect you don't necessarily understand...
                      No, but in post 36, you say he didn't understand the effect - as if this was an issue. You are right; it doesn't matter.

Th reason I would like to see more work done on the Dumas is because, if it works with a COP out of the range of experimental error, then what will happen if the Dumas is tuned as the Davey is tuned? The COP may sky rocket. This exercise will be tricky because the sphere is likely to have a resonant frequency considerably different to the hemisphere - but it might be possible to get dramatic improvements in COP.
                      Last edited by wrtner; 06-26-2014, 06:42 AM.

Comment

wrtner, you are so right ! I welcome you to join on the ride.
                        The inventor says that you just need to link multiple spheres to multiply the OU. I am not quite sure what he means by that, but I am going to do it. First to make a few spheres and then chain link , and observe, both the consumption, and the output.
                        I would hope the output would be multiplied but the consumption, not. Let's say the inventor will clarify that.
                        I remeber that he states that clearly a chain of spheres would be able to replace whole nuclear plants at once, with 1,000 of spheres, so I believe taht's really what's going on here ! And that would be HH-OOO-TT !

For the OU 1.17 in the field of experiemental error, I would not hit that road again, because 1,17 has been the least -least observation they made. I would say that this 1,17 is what they observed, having stripped out the observational noise error, but I admit this is what I feel about it. I get this flavor of course because I have read so many replies from the inventor in french on the FB page, and his coworkers.
                        Anyway, I am trusting the whole demonstration as to have been made by true thermodynamics physicists as being way more competent than me; so to me I consider ex ante that the 1,17 is the point of start. You can of course prefer the prudent way.

Comment

Anyway, I am trusting the whole demonstration as to have been made by true thermodynamics physicists...
                          This is not about thermo. It is very basic schoolboy physics. It is easy -very easy. We need to know the volume of water, starting temp, finishing temp, voltage and current and time.

What should not be done is to reckon that the voltage is the regular 220v when, in actuality, on the day, it might have been 240v. The COP of 1.17 would be made a mockery by such an error. I will try and find my Davey spreadsheet and post it.

Comment

I have my doubts as to whether this is really about the amount of voltage hitting the sphere + half sphere combination. Might it not be more to do with the voltage supplied is arriving as AC?
                            Bob

Comment

Hi Folks,

I was stumbling by accident of this thread, and was wondering if this is not warmup of a invention from a New Zealand Feller, who was struggling his whole life to get a patent for his invention but it was never granted to him.

But may look for your self!

Love and Light

BNW

Comment

Originally posted by BrandNewWorld View Post
                                Hi Folks,

I was stumbling by accident of this thread, and was wondering if this is not warmup of a invention from a New Zealand Feller, who was struggling his whole life to get a patent for his invention but it was never granted to him.
                                Peter Daysh Davey was awarded a New Zealand patent, back in the 60s, I think. The basis of his invention is the tuning of the bells to the fr3quency (usually an octave of it) of the mains AC voltage. There are all sorts of reasons why this might work.

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter14.pdf

The Dumas idea seems to be Davey without the tuning.

Comment

Working...
                                X