Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumas's Sphere: instant water boiler secret now revealed, OU, AND reproducible !!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,
    well first I 'm happy to see you got the flavor that this invention, is easily replicable, and leads to a direct sea water desalination device for little electrical consumption.
    Although I am still building and measuring, the effect can easily be produced. To get OU is also apparently easy, but the tuning can get you a little more time.
    The ideal dimensions are that the upper half sphere has a constant 1,6 mm width spacing with the inner sphere - which can only be produced by a 3D printer, which the inventor doesn't have even on his POC and multiple prototypes. So himself, and many others since, have just "bought" more or less similar "half spheres" and have begun to replicate the effect with using washers in small increments. It is not difficult at all to repoduce. You could do this and go for a cheaper heating of your house by NEXT WINTER.
    You will see instant vapor production, in good quantity. I am still working on the OU measurements and the watts consumption; I am working on the invento'rs sphere size and a bigger size , in my basement. however I trust the process to be OU, and the pain that the inventor and some others took to have it tested independently (10 or more , with a final public and experts certification test) . There has been a LOT of frontal opposition to the effect already - it seems that some people want it to be ridiculed. You already have false "facebook pages" and false "forums" on the web that have emerged, in immediate opposition and criticism to this discovery. in my very humble opinion they are almost all wrongdoes (some may be coming from honest non believers). Even hoaxbuster.com has emitted a "warning for hoax" on this one ! Without having spent one hour on the subject ? just with a team of gossipers ? I now tend to think hoaxbusters.com is a truly false hoaxbusting entity, if it ever been something else, such as quackwatch.com . To me, both are possible organs of propaganda ,( like wikipedia ? ).
    I have modest experience in the effect and I believe so much in it. check a guy on youtube.com, his pseudo is "asstuss la bricole" and he already built 2 cheap heat generation machines from one Dumas sphere he built. He has been a source of inspiration ever since.

I'm telling one thing. France is a small country . If an inventor comes up with something and faces such opposition, - I believe first he's honest and second, he's found smoething of value for Humanity - take the ride right now. Because you will then become a first hand testimonial of the lies we are being fed with and most important - that Something has been decided that This should come to an end.

Greets my watts !!
    Last edited by Bung-ee; 06-23-2014, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      Vacuum distillation experimenters kit:

http://www.amazon.com/MHB-ST-3SET-Va.../dp/B004DKT0UO

Tom C
      I am sure that we could reproduce this equipment from schools' lab suppliers for a tenth of the cost. I wonder how much a local school's chemistry teacher would sell the set-up for, supplied from his or her own stock? Possibly just replacement cost.

Comment

can someone please explain to me what is the interest of this vaccum thing ?
        thanks

Comment

it lowers the temp required to cause vaporization.
          Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

the effect + its OU characteristic is supposed to appear with any dimension.As far as the inventor has tried, a ball of 6/7/8 centimeters will do.
            The inventor warns not to go beyond a "basket ball" for security reasons and other phenomena he evokes - so just do like the rest of us and you'll be both safe and successful.

Comment

Tom,

With deference to Bung EE as with only a glance I don't know what might be going on in the referenced experiment. I'll say I haven't forgotten vacuum distillation it is third on my list. Well you said what it was, so if it does work, it is simple and big. I am waiting this week on a printed rotor. My goal will be can you send energy from a pick-up coil back to the run battery. I realize with great effort as I think is detailed in some write-ups you can "back pop" the radiant. I don't care, I am getting a little more torque from the "timing mechanism" and wonder if I can "back-pop" a pick-up coil to the run battery. I got what I think is a pretty unique idea for this, (actually I mentioned this in min2oly's request for cap dumps) don't know if it will work, but if you name it for me I will be annoyed. As for 2, a small engine mechanic a few towns over further out in the sticks wants to look at lithium as a gasoline additive some week-end this summer. Despite my earlier results will have to wait and see what results. I do know though I am approaching that idea in a reasonable way, not that there is any direct commercial potential in such a thing, but, if perchance, ... Yabba Dabba do.

Comment

Z,

backpopping the primary should be done when the battery is "off" so figure out where that is in the timing cycle. I leave it to you to give it a unique name...... I have done experiments where you can add a longer length of rods to the coil and hang a genny coil on it, which charges a cap and pulses to the battery with a magnetic reed switch driving a transistor.

Tom C

Comment

Can someone explain, without using a video or reference to one, how this invention works and how we can replicate it?

Comment

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
                    Can someone explain, without using a video or reference to one, how this invention works and how we can replicate it?
                    wrtner, I believe you have downloaded the english manual ?
                    All you need to do is to go to the facebook homepage. type "effet dumas".
                    then look for "dumas effect resonator".
                    I will not duplicate the information here, that is already free, generously offered and complete.
                    a vade mecum has been published in addition, I will come back to post it when it is available in french.
                    you can if you want check my two replications here :
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqnRokpCtuA
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A79zAQhZ0-c
                    check this french guy who is farther than me into a workable 400 watts house heating element setting, you'll be impressed :
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08-v8bwHIxQ
                    Last edited by Bung-ee; 06-23-2014, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Z,

backpopping the primary should be done when the battery is "off" so figure out where that is in the timing cycle. I leave it to you to give it a unique name...... I have done experiments where you can add a longer length of rods to the coil and hang a genny coil on it, which charges a cap and pulses to the battery with a magnetic reed switch driving a transistor.

Tom C
                      guys, apparently those posts are not related to the topic here.

For void distillation , I would suggets to create a separate post, because even if it is beautifully related, it is not the same, as per my understanding.

Comment

it lowers the temp required to cause vaporization.
                        Tom C
                        I must admit that I simply ignore how much joules you need to create such void.

However, the Dumas Sphere has been shown , demonstrated and expertized (no secret, no hiding of technology, everything is openly and generously shared for you), the Joules calculations were done and the yield at least 117% (COP1,17). It is said that this figure was the worst case scenario and only partially observed, that it is actually higher.

Comment

this is a translation I made of the latest post made from the "team o'sharers"* in "downtown France" !
                          Check , it is just brilliant of intelligence and generosity.

* people having gathered in a profit less organization to widepsread this new "free energy" technology.

We gathered 60 ... BUT BY A PROMPT RENFORT became 6000 !

We counted on the presence of sixty friends during the evening presentation of the Dumas resonator , on April 7. And we ended up 231 ! Two months later, we had 6,000 friends on Facebook. Astonishing path ... Does the secret of the (media) success of the Dumas effect lie in the magic of this small metal ball with unique electro-physical properties? Or in the fascination that the revolutionary perspective of a easy and verifiable access to the famous OVERUNITY promised by the theory of free energy exerts ? Or in the deeply humanistic approach to its discoverer, who decides to offer humanity his discovery? Maybe all these items at once.

I'm more of a poet than a physicist by training but I must say that beyond all these mentioned, what motivates me now more than ever to support wholeheartedly the Dumas revolution are three elements that occured after the famous April 7, 2014.
                          Namely: 1 / The suspect rush "high grade" trolls on the FB page.
                          2 / The absurd attacks.
                          3 / Direct support by physicists determined to break the silence maintained by the feudal energy organizations of this world.

1 / The rush of trolls:

Expected, it was predictable if not written in advance. What was the least that was the online uprising of some of them as displayed engineers, whose determination to fight Dumas effect left us wondering ... Like many others, I had enrolled on historical or literature forums related to some topics that fascinated me. When I happened to meet a place of expression that I felt not serious or where I felt to totally disagree with, I would quietly leave and hit the road...

If really Dumas effect is a charlots humbug, well, You trollers, please go your route... "It is unnecessary to push a drunkard who will eventually he fall by himself" (Confucius). But then strangely, all these trolls leaders changed multiple times their nicknames to return shortly to the battlefield ever more daring and by all means (parasitizing forums, parasitizing our FB page, created videos or web sites or even a anti-Dumas effect FB page ...). One of them even took the pain of writing a long letter to give a lesson to all editors of newspapers, radio and television who had had the temerity to relay the information of the effect Dumas through their media. Where things got interesting is when a profile study of some of these prolific trolls, we learned that they were ...executives of multinational energy companies ! ...very interesting! ...

2 / The absurd attacks:

Following the example of "Vade Mecum Dumas effect" document that met practical issues of the building of the sphere , we prepare a document "Quid Effect Dumas' that answer - as much as possible - the many rubbish information generated on various forums by " false rumors " apparently specialized in inept or slanderous criticism. You will discover a "blooper" that you can share with a smile if the thing amuses you. We would be crooks? Strange scammers who ask and offer no money sharing the discovery of JC., Liars? What would be the point for us to deceive others? We would be looking to advertise? For what purpose then? Unless be great masochistic what's the point of advertising to appear as impostors? We would finally be illuminated ? Oh , big deal, and of which sect? ... Followers of the rain temple , worshipers of Vishnu or Electricity fairy, unless JC is the avatar of Tesla, reincarnated on earth to accomplish his mission? ... AT the end of the day, excessive criticism becomes ridiculous ...let us move forward.

In passing, I note that the Office of the collective decided to sanctuarize this Facebook page which is a club intended to "friends" of Dumas effect that "like" publications. This is not a forum, there are many others who have blossomed on the web where all the critics / slanderers can spread at leisure. We accept the doubts and criticisms when they are expressed with respect for others but as soon as there is a slippage we delete offensive and banish posts with a "click" ! Besides, the common side of all these "wrongsayers" is that they never write private message or email us, it is always by publications on the wall, so they are clearly visible from all . Well too bad for them, it is easier for us to click on an icon...than for them to re-register again and again "fake FB profiles" to return to the charge ...

3 / most valuable support of physicists:

The most significant for me in the past two months is the rallying, discreet but determined, of several independent researchers, physicists and technicians, employees and retirees of national and international scientific organizations. These not only encourage us to persevere in the spirit of our approach but realize, in their turn, the Dumas sphere effect... on which they perform actions that had never been done before. And the prospects are extremely "promising"! The calculations and experimentation of the Nice report will largely be exceeded in terms of overunity performance when the heat release will be measured in a real calorimeter (without the losses observed in Nice), when stored joules in the ball will be incorporated, the vibration of the resonator , the radiance AND convection incorporated , and finally the production of hydrogen, oxygen and especially HELIUM (apparently important) by a spectrometer , which open dizzying physical perspectives. By the end of the year, things will move ...

You can not reduce the infinite field of the unknown territory known and narrow agreed-upon knowledge that dogmatic minds defend . "There are more things in the universe than our philosophy can imagine ," said Shakespeare. Lavoisier was a great chemist but the laws of thermodynamics date back to the nineteenth ... Today there is no energy crisis, but a crisis of ignorance maintained by the stupid greed of powerful feudal market organisations (oil, nuclear, banking), and sadly the blind submission of States, full-featured lacquais. Rely on those to enhance and develop free energy would be asking a crocodile to open a leather shop ! It is not in their nature to do so. And when we discover that the laboratory researches (i.e. scientific exploration) have been oriented by the economic interests of this world, one can wonder ...

The real energy transition, much talked about at the moment, will BE THAT OF OVERUNITY. The emergence of the latter at the four corners of the planet through sharing and mobilization of all the system -independent researcherswill ring the bell of the old world and the emergence of a new earth. A Gandhian, caring and non-violent revolution is on and nothing will stop it. a drop becomes a wave and a wave transforms inexorably into a flood because "nothing can stop an idea when its time has come" Victor Hugo said. JC, PAC and all the CA group can disappear stupidly in a plane crash, the process will continue and even demultiply because researchers are already experimenting in Canada, Australia, Africa and even China, the famous Effect of Dumas / Davey. They alter the physical characteristics, experimenting different metal alloys (silver / gold), play on frequencies, observe effects and many of them OBSERVE THE OVERUNITY !

Soon new experiments prove conclusively the reality of this access to free energy and this will indeed be a Copernican , scientific, sociological, economic and ultimately political. We will rock you into a new world that can only be better ...

Hi and brotherhood to all the friends of Dumas effect

Pierre Antoine Courouble

President of the Collective for Alternative Energy.

PS: That the members of our association to worry, we have some computer problems but we will soon write to them to thank them for their support and let them share the information we have for them. Thank you for your support.
                          Last edited by Bung-ee; 06-24-2014, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bung-ee View Post
                            All you need to do is to go to the facebook homepage. type "effet dumas".
                            then look for "dumas effect resonator".
                            I am damned if I can find it.

Instead of this time wasting run around, why can you not provide a link directly to where we need to be?

Comment

the first post of this thread is link central....

Tom C

Comment

the first post of this thread is link central....

Tom C
                                ....and a right dog's dinner it is. I reckon this is what people need:

http://www.cawh.000a.biz/dumas/dumas.htm

(Improvements will be in by this time tomorrow).

Comment

Working...
                                X