• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osillating magnets

Hi Forum
    Im a newby here so hello to everyone…really excellent forum
    Question
    Would there be any advantage in having the magnets in a monopol motor oscillate back & forth instead of rotate like on a wheel ?
    Kinda like J Bedinis pendulum machine but also exchange this motion into a rotating shaft motion.
    Ive built a few SG energisers over the last 5 yrs but for some reason i just had to build 1 using swashplates instead of a flywheel.
    Im able to change its swashplate deflection angle dynamically so as to ensure the magnets leave the coils more then required 23 or so degrees !
    What i have found is that by increasing deflection angle (swashplate stroke) I've found there to be a shaft torque gain without slowing down and maintaining charging output.
    I have the ability to (not in this model) achieve deflection angles of up to 60 deg 120 degrees total. I found that once the swashplate goes past the 45 deg (90 deg total) shaft torque increasing at a linier rate !
    Does this make any sense at all or have i travelled a path of no real significance ?

Here is a pic of my first SG using swashplates, also 1 of my unique water propulsion drives using swashplate oscillating fins instead of a propellor.
    Sorry if theres any typo's…i only went to school to look at the girls & eat my lunch !

Regards
    Craig Wyeth
    Swashdrive Developments
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SWASHDRIVE; 04-29-2014, 05:34 PM.
Working...
X