Bedini's Linear Current Amplifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Previous Circuits, before I came here

Someone requested if I could post my Previous circuit designs of the "linear Amp Regulator" That I designed before I came to this forum. It may help someone to get some circuit design ideas.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Linear Amp Reg4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	46691Click image for larger version

Name:	Linear Amp Reg1.jpg
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	46692Click image for larger version

Name:	Linear Amp Reg2.jpg
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	46693Click image for larger version

Name:	Linear Amp Reg3.jpg
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	46694

But now I have a new circuit that I will post soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nityesh Schnaderbeck View Post
      Someone requested if I could post my Previous circuit designs of the "linear Amp Regulator" That I designed before I came to this forum. It may help someone to get some circuit design ideas.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4060[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4061[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4062[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4063[/ATTACH]

But now I have a new circuit that I will post soon.

@Nityesh Schnaderbeck, that would be great. YOur understanding of Electronics is very deep. But do purchase the DVD.
      http://www.teslagenx.com/dvds/eftv_3...?category=dvds
      Last edited by Tjjusten; 12-22-2014, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Linear Amp build

Greetings:

I have an 'up and running' version of the Linear Current Amplifier.

A 2n3055 was used to power it on and two MJL21194s were used as Q1 & Q2, while a NTE37 is on the output.

The whole thing is powered by a Kodak printer power supply providing 36VDC @ 2100 mA.

This thing is pretty neat!

I appreciate you folks sharing this.

Right now, I'm working on a scaled up build using a transformer from a UPS, 60 Amp bridge from somewhere, a 51000 mFd cap, and several MJLs of both flavors.

Pics attached.

glen

Name:	LinearAmp 007.jpg
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	46895Click image for larger version

Name:	LinearAmp 008.jpg
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	46896Click image for larger version

Name:	LinearAmp 009.jpg
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	46897Click image for larger version

Name:	LinearAmp 010.jpg
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	46898Click image for larger version

Name:	LinearAmp 011.jpg
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	46899

Comment

Originally posted by Tjjusten View Post
          @Nityesh Schnaderbeck, that would be great. YOur understanding of Electronics is very deep. But do purchase the DVD.
          http://www.teslagenx.com/dvds/eftv_3...?category=dvds
          Hello Tjjusten I had purchased the DVD 6 weeks before I made my fist post on this thread, and I had also purchased, the "Linear Amp Regulator" Too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nityesh Schnaderbeck View Post
            Hello Tjjusten I had purchased the DVD 6 weeks before I made my fist post on this thread, and I had also purchased, the "Linear Amp Regulator" Too.
            That's awesome. i must say i was a lil disappointed when i bought the DVD. the Real content of the DC linear Amp was left as a "black box".

Comment

Hello everyone,
              I wanted to ask a question,.
              I replicated Nitesh Schema,exactly this Click image for larger version

Name:	linear regulator.jpg
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	48821- as far I can see it seem's to work, i use a 30V 5A power supply, to test the circuit and tune/balance the voltages,but as I understand,LEDs should't both light up while the voltage on the battery does not reach (let's say 15v) that we determine with the RV1,but my two LEDs are constant light, independent of the battery voltage 12v or 16v,no matter how I adjust RV1, both two LEDs are always bright...
              My question is
              Perhaps I misunderstood something, maybe LEDs must light up simultaneously, or I miss something, please help me if you can
              THANKS
              excuse my bad English

Comment

the battery monitor part

hey everyone,
                i just built the battery monitor part of the linear reg amp, ignore the marked + and - on the board because i did, i connected it up and popped the ic on reverse polarity straight up lol luckily for me i had a ic holder in so i could easily change it out.
                the circuit isnt my own i found it on the net and works like the bedini video, i set the red led to be on by itself up until 14.7 ish and then the green to turn on at that same voltage and up, the red goes out and the green comes on and if the circuit is left on you can watch the led's swap back again as it goes back down and around 14.7v they swap back. i think in bedini's awesome dvd i bought there was only 1 pot to move to change this voltage changeover point but it does the same job and without watching the dvd i probably wouldnt have made the circuit so a shout out for bedini u are awesome and also the circuit online i posted because its not mine im sure that person should get credit for the circuit too.
                i tried another circuit with only one op amp and the 2x leds were against each other but i couldnt get the leds to swap over they were both on for some reason, looking back i probably should have had a 680ohm resistor in line with each of them and it might have worked, i have the board still ill find it and post it too with the circuit i made it from to see where i went wrong
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pjreed01! View Post
                  hey everyone,
                  i just built the battery monitor part of the linear reg amp, ignore the marked + and - on the board because i did, i connected it up and popped the ic on reverse polarity straight up lol luckily for me i had a ic holder in so i could easily change it out.
                  the circuit isnt my own i found it on the net and works like the bedini video, i set the red led to be on by itself up until 14.7 ish and then the green to turn on at that same voltage and up, the red goes out and the green comes on and if the circuit is left on you can watch the led's swap back again as it goes back down and around 14.7v they swap back. i think in bedini's awesome dvd i bought there was only 1 pot to move to change this voltage changeover point but it does the same job and without watching the dvd i probably wouldnt have made the circuit so a shout out for bedini u are awesome and also the circuit online i posted because its not mine im sure that person should get credit for the circuit too.
                  i tried another circuit with only one op amp and the 2x leds were against each other but i couldnt get the leds to swap over they were both on for some reason, looking back i probably should have had a 680ohm resistor in line with each of them and it might have worked, i have the board still ill find it and post it too with the circuit i made it from to see where i went wrong
                  Nice work pjreed01
                  if you watch Mr Bedini video he only used one op amp. what we were doing way back then was trying to come up with how John did it. Nitesh added some more bells and whistles but tried to follow how John did it.
                  I bread boarded the comparator part on the charge state of the battery.
                  It does have an issue in the Schematic as drawn.
                  it works fine if you don't connect it to the VR (adjusting the Regulators) but now what to do with the VR. Maybe a resistor to ground?
                  Or go with your idea and use 2 op amps

Comment

Thought I would share where I was at with this so far. Been studying the DVD video close, and what I came up for the beta multiplier stage so far is different than what I have been seeing everywhere else. This is what I am seeing over all on the board though, two linear reg packages, one controlling the amp and beta multiplier, and the other is just the power supply (probably 5v) for the comparator IC and LEDs which is powered off the charging battery. In my drawing, c2 is small and c3 is large, forming a voltage divider(but also it is another filter stage) to start the beta multiplier feeding the regulator when the SG is running. My thought is it just barely turns on the multiplier, and the linear regulator feedback punches it when needed. This isn't tested yet, as I haven't figured out all of the component values to start with yet :

Name:	bedini beta multiplier stage.jpg
Size:	910.4 KB
ID:	49484

Also, please note, the only way you will know if you have it all figured out, is if you test it with a radiant input and only see almost perfect dc on the output, with little to no ripple.
                    Last edited by Davy Oneness; 05-30-2017, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Solved it:
                      http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=3844

Comment

Working...
                      X