Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: S3A12 Tesla Solar Tracker 5

When are these chargers shipping?

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bw1 View Post
    When are these chargers shipping?
    Hi bw1,

They're already shipping on a daily basis Monday to Friday. Orders are shipped in the order they were received.

Just about anyone ordering the S3A12 will receive theirs in 2-3 weeks after ordering and possibly sooner.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Inside this FREE Solar Secrets eBook, you'll find...
    • The biggest MYTH about Solar Panel Efficiency!

• Why MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) Solar Charge Controllers will kill your batteries.

• The ONE type of Solar Panel the industry doesn't want you to know about.

• The KEY to rebuilding the batteries to like-new condition on every single charge!

• Getting more to your batteries from your panels than has ever been thought possible.

• And much more inside...

Get Your Information Now!

Click me now: Solar Secrets

Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Hi Aaron good work are you going to be selling the linear current regulator circuits so they can be used on the bedini bike wheel sg set up? also when will you be selling the 105 w Amorphous solar panels ? I am from Sydney Australia they are non existent down here john
    Last edited by jneo; 05-10-2014 at 12:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hi John,

There are plans on eventually maybe having one of these circuit to handle the output of an SG that converts it to DC. The panels will be available in the near future. I might be able to have several variations made - they're going to be made to order. When they're avail, I'll be posting an update on it.
    Aaron Murakami

Hi Aaron

I forgot to ask you is there a third SG book coming out I have the first two that have been very helpful john

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jneo View Post
    Hi Aaron

I forgot to ask you is there a third SG book coming out I have the first two that have been very helpful john
    John,

We are actually working on it now. If all goes well, we should be able to release it by the conference.
    Aaron Murakami

Aaron thanks wish I could be there . I am to far away. but I will be looking forward to the videos you provide thanks for keep us up to date.
    Just another question the 2A12 charger that plugs in to mains power how is that one different to the same 2A solar tracker 5 version do they both charge up the battery on capacitor discharge method or does one have this newer dc linear method you have mentioned and if you did have say the mains plug in version could you run it through an inverter John C
    Last edited by jneo; 05-11-2014 at 10:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jneo View Post
    Aaron thanks wish I could be there . I am to far away. but I will be looking forward to the videos you provide thanks for keep us up to date.
    Just another question the 2A12 charger that plugs in to mains power how is that one different to the same 2A solar tracker 5 version do they both charge up the battery on capacitor discharge method or does one have this newer dc linear method you have mentioned and if you did have say the mains plug in version could you run it through an inverter John C
    John,

The 2A12 plug in unit is 2 amps, but the closest Tesla Solar Tracker 5 is the S3A12, which is actually 3 amps. The 2A12 uses caps and I'm not sure if that unit will move towards the newer linear regulartors or not.

Yes, the 2A12 plug in unit can be run from an inverter.
    Aaron Murakami

Hi Aaron
    Yeah thanks for getting back to me that's what I meant to compare with.

Best Regards

John Coroneo
    Last edited by jneo; 05-13-2014 at 01:47 AM.