Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Music?

Quote Originally Posted by KoutaMims View Post
    what ever, indian or any other.. but fantastic.. music is soulmate
    Indeed!!!!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

its amazing.. so what type of music plants like?

its really amazing plants flourish with music.. I will check my plants would they or not???

Quote Originally Posted by Camryn64 View Post
    its amazing.. so what type of music plants like?
    In our Indian context, it is called SARGAM that comprises of 7 notes SA RE GA MA PA DA NI SA..... and a classically trained singer would chose appropriate note to sing for appropriate mood..like sentimental, romantic, Energitic, Rejuvanating ect... Plants respond and in turn make the singer to set the note that it likes this is also a Re gauging(action -reaction) in a way!!!..!!!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 10-12-2016 at 03:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    In our Indian context, it is called SARGAM that comprises of 7 notes SA RE GA MA PA DA NI SA..... and a classically trained singer would chose appropriate note to sing for appropriate mood..like sentimental, romantic, Energitic, Rejuvanating ect... Plants respond and in turn make the singer to set the note that it likes this is also a Re gauging(action -reaction) in a way!!!..!!!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    "Our Indian context", really, so our you Indian, "Faraday"? You have graced us with so many soliloquy’s, and sadly no experiments or devices, I am just curious to know more, what part of the subcontinent have you invaded, er chosen to reside in

Indeed!!! in Our Indian context there was this guy named Tansen who is known to evoke Rain ('Meghmalar') and light lamp ('Deepak Rag') with the kind of 'Raga' appropriate in each case. Again Jagdeesh Chandra Bose was an Indian Botanist who showed that plants respond to music!!
    I am myself thrilled by singing Kishore kumar at times when i feel excited and at times of gloomy mood....Kishore Kumar him self was not a trained singer per se..but became an epitome of the Singing world!

Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    very nice post.. I am impressed

Quote Originally Posted by skyisblue View Post
    very nice post.. I am impressed
    Thanks Skyisblue!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Quote Originally Posted by ZPDM View Post
    "Our Indian context", really, so our you Indian, "Faraday"? You have graced us with so many soliloquy’s, and sadly no experiments or devices, I am just curious to know more, what part of the subcontinent have you invaded, er chosen to reside in
    You shall soon see.....thanks for the sarcasm too!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

You shall soon see.....thanks for the sarcasm too!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    My apologies "Faraday" just for someone who uses as his moniker arguably the greatest of experimenters in electromagnetism it wouldn't hurt to get an experiment from you now and then, perhaps you'll give free energy to the world!

Quote Originally Posted by ZPDM View Post
    My apologies "Faraday" just for someone who uses as his moniker arguably the greatest of experimenters in electromagnetism it wouldn't hurt to get an experiment from you now and then, perhaps you'll give free energy to the world!
    That ok ZPDM...but Micheal Faraday has been inspiration all along my early days experiments... and yes Electromagnetism should be more of Experimental than 'techno babel'..I agree but the catch is that the world that we know it today is not that once used to be..i'm sure you get what i'm trying to say...with advancement the Human greed and trickery has proportionally increased..even with Internet at our disposal nothing grantees documented information
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.