Music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Indeed!!! in Our Indian context there was this guy named Tansen who is known to evoke Rain ('Meghmalar') and light lamp ('Deepak Rag') with the kind of 'Raga' appropriate in each case. Again Jagdeesh Chandra Bose was an Indian Botanist who showed that plants respond to music!!
    I am myself thrilled by singing Kishore kumar at times when i feel excited and at times of gloomy mood....Kishore Kumar him self was not a trained singer per se..but became an epitome of the Singing world!

Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    very nice post.. I am impressed

Comment

Originally posted by skyisblue View Post
      very nice post.. I am impressed
      Thanks Skyisblue!
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
        "Our Indian context", really, so our you Indian, "Faraday"? You have graced us with so many soliloquy’s, and sadly no experiments or devices, I am just curious to know more, what part of the subcontinent have you invaded, er chosen to reside in
        You shall soon see.....thanks for the sarcasm too!
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.

Comment

You shall soon see.....thanks for the sarcasm too!
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          My apologies "Faraday" just for someone who uses as his moniker arguably the greatest of experimenters in electromagnetism it wouldn't hurt to get an experiment from you now and then, perhaps you'll give free energy to the world!

Comment

My apologies "Faraday" just for someone who uses as his moniker arguably the greatest of experimenters in electromagnetism it wouldn't hurt to get an experiment from you now and then, perhaps you'll give free energy to the world!
            That ok ZPDM...but Micheal Faraday has been inspiration all along my early days experiments... and yes Electromagnetism should be more of Experimental than 'techno babel'..I agree but the catch is that the world that we know it today is not that once used to be..i'm sure you get what i'm trying to say...with advancement the Human greed and trickery has proportionally increased..even with Internet at our disposal nothing grantees documented information
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.

Comment

That ok ZPDM...but Micheal Faraday has been inspiration all along my early days experiments... and yes Electromagnetism should be more of Experimental than 'techno babel'..I agree but the catch is that the world that we know it today is not that once used to be..i'm sure you get what i'm trying to say...with advancement the Human greed and trickery has proportionally increased..even with Internet at our disposal nothing grantees documented information
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              Ah Faraday,

If you are an eccentric just posting voluminously without posting anything experimental, well I'm sometimes guilty of that I suppose, but would encourage a few experimental posts. If you are an intelligence (suppression of) agent type keeping tabs, well you are polite and your posts are like a fun commercial interrupting the show, though again I would encourage a little experimentation. Maybe yourself use your hands, eyes, ears, etc to start to try and learn what is the is we is actually in. Perhaps I get what you are trying to say, sure biblically, the first born of man was a murderer, Cain, killing over a dispute about the nature of God, and it seems like the spirit of that chicken has come home to roost now, but what is that other biblical quote, "where sin abounded love abounded all the more". That is also there for the seeing, and practically speaking, Abel lived and died well and lives on despite dying. Historically the progeny of Cain never fare well given enough time. Whew sorry to get so heavy, presidential debate six-pack!

Ciao

Comment

Ah Faraday,

If you are an eccentric just posting voluminously without posting anything experimental, well I'm sometimes guilty of that I suppose, but would encourage a few experimental posts. If you are an intelligence (suppression of) agent type keeping tabs, well you are polite and your posts are like a fun commercial interrupting the show, though again I would encourage a little experimentation. Maybe yourself use your hands, eyes, ears, etc to start to try and learn what is the is we is actually in. Perhaps I get what you are trying to say, sure biblically, the first born of man was a murderer, Cain, killing over a dispute about the nature of God, and it seems like the spirit of that chicken has come home to roost now, but what is that other biblical quote, "where sin abounded love abounded all the more". That is also there for the seeing, and practically speaking, Abel lived and died well and lives on despite dying. Historically the progeny of Cain never fare well given enough time. Whew sorry to get so heavy, presidential debate six-pack!

Ciao
                to add some more .... show me true experiments...ah and yes by experiment i mean a challenge to all here not just you to show us what the hell is RADIANT ELECTRICITY ..?? MY OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL TO HERE .... CAN ANY ONE OF YOU HERE REPLICATE THE ORIGINAL TESLA EFFECT ? If some one does that lets all us stop calling it RADIANT from now on coz that was Tesla's primacy to term it so... lets us tribute Tesla by giving it his name and yes do'nt quote me Method of Conversion, EFTV, or what Peter lindemann has already stated in these books(that is his primacy/ prerogative)... but demonstrate me the EFFECT if any one does it that will put all my 'babel' to rest...
                because seeing is worth thousand words after all!!! and yes eccentricity is a gift i'm complemented by that thank you!!
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.
                Last edited by Faraday88; 10-19-2016, 11:30 PM.

Comment

In our Indian context, it is called SARGAM that comprises of 7 notes SA RE GA MA PA DA NI SA..... and a classically trained singer would chose appropriate note to sing for appropriate mood..like sentimental, romantic, Energitic, Rejuvanating ect... Plants respond and in turn make the singer to set the note that it likes this is also a Re gauging(action -reaction) in a way!!!..!!!
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  wow. it works.. really amazing.. I'm Asian and I played Rafi's voice 7 notes SA RE GA MA PA DA NI SA.. they were looking calm. may be its my feeling. wow

Comment

Originally posted by Beth641 View Post
                    wow. it works.. really amazing.. I'm Asian and I played Rafi's voice 7 notes SA RE GA MA PA DA NI SA.. they were looking calm. may be its my feeling. wow
                    Great to here from you on Mohammad Rafi's songs...!!!! he was a trained Classsical singer....but i'm Kishore da fan !!!!
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

Great to here from you on Mohammad Rafi's songs...!!!! he was a trained Classsical singer....but i'm Kishore da fan !!!!
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.
                      Fantastic. me too fan of him. impressive gram in his voice. neelay neelay amber pe

Comment

Originally posted by Camryn64 View Post
                        Fantastic. me too fan of him. impressive gram in his voice. neelay neelay amber pe
                        MAGNIFICENT!!!!! looks like you understand Hindi that one is one of my favorite...shall upload that song in my own voice some day!!!
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

MAGNIFICENT!!!!! looks like you understand Hindi that one is one of my favorite...shall upload that song in my own voice some day!!!
                          Rgds,
                          Faraday88.
                          really nice.. he was great singer.. I would like to listen you his best song

Comment

Originally posted by Beth641 View Post
                            really nice.. he was great singer.. I would like to listen you his best song
                            Sure..thanks it is an honor!!!
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.

Comment

Rgds,
                              Faraday88.
                              I'm really waiting

Comment

where is the song??

Comment

Working...
                                X