Anybody here from Ontario Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody here from Ontario Canada

I am located in the Kingston Ontario area. I was wondering if there is anybody else here in this area following this line of research. Let me know, maybe we can share some info and swap surplus inventory.
    Bill H.

Go Ontario!

Originally posted by Bill Hiemstra View Post
    I am located in the Kingston Ontario area. I was wondering if there is anybody else here in this area following this line of research. Let me know, maybe we can share some info and swap surplus inventory.
    Bill H.
    Hi Bill,
    I live in Barrie Ontario. I've followed Bedini tech for many years now and would be happy to share the little I have and know. You can email me at tim_reid@3web.com.

Comment

This is Barry Cockerill. I live in Ottawa and have been keenly interested in this field for years now, just have not dived in head first yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bcockerill View Post
        This is Barry Cockerill. I live in Ottawa and have been keenly interested in this field for years now, just have not dived in head first yet.
        Welcome to the Ontario Bedini club Barry! If I may make a suggestion, clear your mind and DIVE IN!! Tons of fun, obsession and the biggest learning curve of your life awaits you.

Comment

Working...
        X