• Show
Clear All

• The Quantum Key by Aaron Murakami

Click image for larger version

Name:	the_quantum_key.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	50782

The Quantum Key is a simplified Free Energy bible that shows the simple concepts and parameters that must be met for a system to give you more output than input. It is explained with simple concepts, analogies and graphics that this is not only possible but is required by nature and has nothing to do with violating any laws of physics.

This package is available at a low discounted price, which if you get this copy now, you will be able to get the updated version for no additional charge when it is released - it is being upgraded right now.

Go here to get your own copy of this ground breaking and up and coming classic here: The Quantum Key
    Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Yesterday, 12/21/12, the 5th Edition of The Quantum Key launched.

Two new chapters added. One elaborates on the difference between
    energy and potential since all the classical textbooks on this give
    erroneous definitions. The other new chapter highlights a simple experiment
    that demonstrates clear and simple violations of the 1st and 2nd "Laws"
    of Thermodynamics. There are also violations of the 3rd Law of Motion
    and the Law of Conservation of Momentum. There is no such thing as
    conservation of momentum in a cyclic system that regauges itself.

The chapter on practical applications is revised with some of the
    technologies removed and some added to reflect some of the more
    recent developments.

The Quantum Key
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Love the new material. Keep up the good works.

Comment

Greetings, I'd just like to say how much I'm enjoying The Quantum Key. Aaron, you've made the subject very approachable. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Comment

Thanks Treven and William!

Please forgive the spelling/grammar errors in that copy. I had to release it when I said I would and I'm in the process of having it edited and that will be on the same download page soon. I'll send a notice and of course there is no charge for updates/upgrades.

Thanks again!
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Working...
          X