Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla Elactric Generator Patant No 511196 Replication ...QEG

Hi Everyone ,

There has just been released an open sourced PDF doc relaeasd based on the above Tesla Patent for its complete replication the modern version as i read it converts its original linear function to a Rotary function

This modern replication or version is called the "QEG"

Was wondering if any of the Advanced techs here has any opionins or anything to add on this ... cheers

Utube Link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1E17pAmsaI

Link to open sourced PDF
    http://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/20...-open-sourced/
    Last edited by Patrikas; 03-28-2014, 07:25 PM. Reason: Spelling

this website mentions Tim Thrapp and WITTS......... the dudes a scammer... been ripping people off for years.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      this website mentions Tim Thrapp and WITTS......... the dudes a scammer... been ripping people off for years.

Tom C
      However the QEG is not related to Thrapp or WITTS.
      People are going to be building QEGs all over the planet to free humanity from the global energy corporations.
      I would welcome any comments on the plans. The QEG is based on Teslas work.
      A forum for those wishing to build or join with others to build is here.
      Www.theqeg.freeforums.org

Comment

I would suggest learning how the device is intended to function, and how it differs from other devices out there. I don't see how one can completely change the main component of one of his devices and expect to achieve the same results, or anywhere near for that matter. I would like to see some videos of one of these devices, see it broken down into smaller sections to see that it was actually built to spec and does not contain anything extra, and see it run - time lapse over a long period of time. Also, it would need to be built by someone reputable, someone who has already contributed a lot to the open-source energy community - so that I (we) will know that we aren't being duped.
        There needs to be more specific drawings and schematics released (open-source) so that people can build some functioning scale model devices to verify that it functions as stated. This contraption really looks a lot like others that I have seen on videos.... and bears some similarities to some of John's patents.. but then again, most of the work of most of us can be traced back to Tesla. He was and still is the ultimate energy genius. The future really does belong to him!

I am obviously skeptical of it's stated results... I'm fairly new to all of this, but I'm no dummy... Just saying, so don't give my opinion the weight that you would give to the opinion of someone such as John.

Comment

Fossn,

my interaction with WITTS was not a positive one. on page 5 paragraph 4 of the instructions timothy thrapp is called their teacher and thanked and witts ministries is mentioned as the foundation and guide for this technology.

the fact that you have stated that shows you have not even read the document we are discussing

here is the witts version of this generator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk623noUevc

I imagine this part of the document will soon be removed to help distance themselves from witts.
          Last edited by Tom C; 04-02-2014, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Tom,
            thanx for your input...id come across the witts stuff a few years back and not being tech i had no idea ... what gave this a little more credibility for me was that Ralph Ring is endorsing this on his website and after watching some of his vids over the years my feeling about him was that he was ok....even tho hes seems to be more into the antigrav stuff ..."Otis T Carr " anyways ... its difficult to discern at times ...thanks for your input

Pat Mac

Comment

There's enough hype that it looks like we're in for another interesting ride...

Comment

ooh look Tim Thrapp is in that video..... WITTS wanted 30k for that motor as a "gift" to the ministry' with no guaranty it would work as I might not have the right spiritual frame of mind.... and they wanted 100K for a "tour" of their facility, but I could not ask ANY questions and there was no guaranty of a working model as it was "very difficult to tune"

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Fossn View Post
                  However the QEG is not related to Thrapp or WITTS.[/url]

Yes, and it isn't related to Tesla's work either.

I don't have a problem with people coming up with differing designs for electrical generators or even with what ever claims may be made about them. I do have a problem with attempting to promote a design by claiming an association with a noted figure to bolster their claims when in fact no association exists. For instance, here is a quote from their open source pdf:

"How did the QEG improve upon Tesla’s work?
                  This design adapts the linear, reciprocating element of the Patent, to a rotating element, and
                  some electronics are employed for added stability; controlled amount of power and correct
                  frequency range."

The only similarity between their device and Tesla's Mechanical Oscillator powered Electrical Generator is that they both utilize copper wire and some magnets.

The level of hubris involved here is laughable: "How did the QEG _IMPROVE_ upon Tesla's work?", "This design _ADAPTS_ reciprocating elements... to a rotating element.."

There is also a statement somewhere in that pdf which I have deleted which more or less states that it is really difficult to get the ol' QEG to work. Strange that it is not difficult to get Tesla's inferior un-improved piece of junk to work. Nor is it difficult to get the modern muscle powered shake & shine flash lights which use his concept of a reciprocating generator to work. Maybe that 'adaptation' process didn't work out so well - I wonder why...

Tesla's original vision for his Mechanical Oscillator (MO) was as part of a system to extract environmental energy from the atmosphere inwhich the MO would function as an atmospheric engine driving a compressor to liquify air. Energy would be extracted from the pressure of the ambient air pushing in toward the low pressure cold center, and from the expanding cold air absorbing heat from the incoming air. This approach is valid; however, it is fluid dynamics based and it isn't expected that most members of this electrical based forum will show much interest.

Nice to see Tom C. and others' spiritual frame of mind can recognize a Quantum pig when they see one.

Comment

it gets better.... WITTS claims that Tesla, and Stubblefield were once leaders in WITTS and that Tim Thrapp is the current incarnation of that leadership.. that is why they claim over 200 years of technology improvements.

Tom C

Comment

Whether this is fake or not is immaterial. Save your money. Consider the following, from whats stated in the video, the engineer who did the work is clueless.

40H is what we are given, that's a huge number! If we woke up tomorrow and found ourselves in a utopia, inductance and capacitance would be interchangeable.......my opinion, the mechanism for changing one into the other is the grail.

Regards

Comment

I agree whole heartedly.

Tom C

Comment

over on energetic forum

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...generator.html

Tom C

Comment

The door to the Qudrapole Field opens up!!!!
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.
                            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

The door to the QURDAPOLE FIELD opens up and we have the Resistance and Anti-Resistance as the Nodes between the Inductance and the Capacitance represented by the Electric Dipole.and the 3-Flipp Inversion taking place along this represented by the Magnetic Field....... (This is where Tesla was so fond of the number 3)
                              Best Regards,
                              Faraday88.
                              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
                              X