No announcement yet.

Tesla Elactric Generator Patant No 511196 Replication ...QEG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The revolving doors of quadrapole have always been open. Vive la resistance! The first 3 nodes between Indy ducks and constipated lost their representative eclectic Paul. And the 3 flipping windshield wipers fields.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
      The door to the QURDAPOLE FIELD opens up and we have the Resistance and Anti-Resistance as the Nodes between the Inductance and the Capacitance represented by the Electric Dipole.and the 3-Flipp Inversion taking place along this represented by the Magnetic Field....... (This is where Tesla was so fond of the number 3)
      Best Regards,
      Faraday88.
      Why do I get the feeling that you have no idea what I am talking about? Why can't we just drop the BS and describe this stuff in a language that everyone can appreciate, and use!

What is a motor if not the embodiment of changing parameters? I feel this is why the wise of the past called the coil, the component on which the motor is primarily based, a "reactor", they comprehended the oneness of reactance. They understood that all actions and reactions would manifest in the medium of impedance. It will be argued that impedance is defined as being the opposition to change and as such doesn't qualify as being a medium. I can only say, impedance is the word used to describe the dominant characteristic of the medium where these changes take place, all changes, magnetic or dielectric are violently opposed!

They comprehend that an inductor has capacity, that inductance is capacity. They knew the oneness of the magnetic, and so-called electrostatic storage mechanism. Do we not see the oneness in transformers? Were we not instructed by genius incarnate, in one of many mechanism by and through which we are enabled to transition from magnetic to dielectric? We were shown the brute force, sledge hammer to stone, stone age methods. Methods which were in my opinion, designed to drive the significance of the oneness home, the message that the two are one. Generation after generation failed to receive the message.

In light of the aforementioned, it can be assumed that in knowing the relation, they, the wise from the past, commanded an understanding of how to turn the one into the other, or better stated, they knew how to establish conditions where this change would take place on its own at a frequency which is dictated by.....the books cover all of this.

L and C.....if they are separated L discharges periodically into C, and vice versa. What happens when L is C and C L, what can we say about a circuit where there is no separation between the two? If a resonant tank produces a sine wave, that wave tells us when L is dominating and when C is receptive, and when C is dominate and L is receptive. When that is comprehended, we can begin to look at any mechanism which generates a sine wave and know that what we are observing is the inversion of the storage mechanism.

My thoughts.......

Regards
      Last edited by erfinder; 04-08-2014, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Yes....so simply put by you in the end.....'My Thoughts'
        The same holds true with me as well.. I have a bigger question here in the forum, why the hell is all viewed with so much offence??????????when every body are free to express their own views.. Periods !!!!! why don't you guys just ignore if it just doesn't fit in your nuts.. and keep giving me your own rant on how things should be...!
        come on, explain me how would you describe something which has no analogy at all?????? I am repeating it once more and for the last time here...THE MAINSTREAM WISDOM OF ELECTROMAGNETISM IS WAY AWAY FROM EVEN RESPECTING LONGITUDINAL ELECRTICITY where as it should have been worshiping it by now (ever since 1898....).so your expectation of me explaining on that bases is in vain (I have for sure dis regarded Mainstream terminology for years now) Tesla himself abandoned A.C concept when the Pulsed D.C was studied.
        do you guys even know how are square wave and the Sine wave(I would strictly call it Sinusoidal see how main stream academics has defamed the real stuff) ) are co-related in Longitudinal Electromagnetism???? Last but not the least, it is not obscure any more why Tesla was so obsessed with the Number 3
        I can proudly say... YES these are indeed my own thoughts!!!!!!
        Last edited by Faraday88; 04-08-2014, 07:58 AM.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Yes....so simply put by you in the end.....'My Thoughts'
          The same holds true with me as well.. I have a bigger question here in the forum, why the hell is all viewed with so much offence??????????when every body are free to express their own views.. Periods !!!!! why don't you guys just ignore if it just doesn't fit in your nuts.. and keep giving me your own rant on how things should be...!
          come on, explain me how would you describe something which has no analogy at all?????? I am repeating it once more and for the last time here...THE MAINSTREAM WISDOM OF ELECTROMAGNETISM IS WAY AWAY FROM EVEN RESPECTING LONGITUDINAL ELECRTICITY where as it should have been worshiping it by now (ever since 1898....).so your expectation of me explaining on that bases is in vain (I have for sure dis regarded Mainstream terminology for years now) Tesla himself abandoned A.C concept when the Pulsed D.C was studied.
          do you guys even know how are square wave and the Sine wave(I would strictly call it Sinusoidal see how main stream academics has defamed the real stuff) ) are co-related in Longitudinal Electromagnetism???? Last but not the least, it is not obscure any more why Tesla was so obsessed with the Number 3
          I can proudly say... YES these are indeed my own thoughts!!!!!!
          I don't view what you post with offense, I read it and cant understand where you are coming from, is it wrong for me to share this with you? I would like to exchange with you on equal footing, this is impossible as you say things that make no sense to me. Maybe I'm stupid....yeah..thats it..I am too stupid to comprehend what you are trying to say.

Still waiting on you to demonstrate something.....

Regards

Comment

If seeing is believing and same as what you can guarantee to comprehend on (and certainly not in the multimedia environment of our times), I am not for that either!!!I'm here in this forum to put in 'my way of contribution' in up bringing this SCIENCE and not its TECHNOLOGY alone. awareness on various intricacies of the stuff that being discussed, and primarily BEDINI, TESLA AND RADIANT ELECTRICITY.. did you do the thinking on what I meant by saying. QUOTE: , explain me how would you describe something which has no analogy at all?????? UNQUOTE. if you think over this you will perhaps come on same lines as I have.. don't take me wrong I'm have admired at your abilities as well in my previous post so I don't mean to attack you in any way..
            I will say this again SCIENCE giving fruition as a TECHNOLOGY is mere Blessing, it can turn out to be otherwise(Curse) if not handled properly.. History is evident to this..
            Be my pal!!!
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            Last edited by Faraday88; 04-09-2014, 03:50 AM.

Comment

If seeing is believing and same as what you can guarantee to comprehend on (and certainly not in the multimedia environment of our times), I am not for that either!!!I'm here in this forum to put in 'my way of contribution' in up bringing this SCIENCE and not its TECHNOLOGY alone. awareness on various intricacies of the stuff that being discussed, and primarily BEDINI, TESLA AND RADIANT ELECTRICITY.. did you do the thinking on what I meant by saying. QUOTE: , explain me how would you describe something which has no analogy at all?????? UNQUOTE. if you think over this you will perhaps come on same lines as I have.. don't take me wrong I'm have admired at your abilities as well in my previous post so I don't mean to attack you in any way..
              I will say this again SCIENCE giving fruition as a TECHNOLOGY is mere Blessing, it can turn out to be otherwise(Curse) if not handled properly.. History is evident to this..
              Be my pal!!!
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              I'm not going to debate with you things which you nor I nor anyone else can prove. You are here to fill the ears of researchers with your twist on information that they already bought and paid for. I bought the videos, the books, the kits, and with the few dimes and nickels that were left over I went to the conference....I am literally drowning in information, you think I am listening to you? You think anyone is listening to me? Words are a dime a dozen, the videos, and books old and new are filled with them, I am tired of words that don't lead to deeper insight into whats going on on my lab bench, emphasis on "my lab bench".

What you are saying makes no sense. I'm calling it like I see it. What is radiant energy? Before you attempt an answer, keep in mind that I am not a total idiot and can and have done what it takes to find the proper answer to that question. It is my hope that your answer isn't going to consist of the dribble that is plastered all over the net.

Not sure where his post went, but I guess I got called on my singing and dancing around the idea that L and C are the same. Look into the mathematical description of the Henry and the Farad. I don't care if in your opinion I am right or wrong, where I take comfort is in seeing that the text supports my gut feeling. Doesn't make me right, but makes me feel damn good about what I am seeing on my bench.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FaradHenry.png
Views:	2
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	46185

Regards
              Last edited by erfinder; 04-09-2014, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Yeah..that is where we are..???? you saw it Mathematically I saw it Intuitively... But the Mathematical format of what you are showing doesn't tell you on the grounds of Longitudinal nature of that Inverted places between L and C, show me that and i'll agree with you on that....
                Mathematics is no doubt a tool for Physics but its not the ONLY, maths it self is a SCIENCE some have inbuilt skill to cohere with it while some don't, I belong to the later.. I'm blessed with Intuitive skills...I don't need MATHS.. as far as bench work goes it is the next set of skill which is worth a billion equations but never a Substitute for Intuitive trials and that is an EXPERIMENT by Definition...... I've been experimenting even before the advent of Internet in our country for your kind Information, so leave aside the dependency of INFORMATION STUFF, I I'm not a DIY seeker..so the internet is a misinformant for that matter more so often than not...
                Just think what was the world like without the internet... perhaps better for a very good reason...I'm sure the masses will disagree, sadly so.. for they do not understand how and why...? NATURAL SCIENCE HAS UNDOUBTEDLY SUFFERED WITH THE INETERNET AROUND.... well, that is another thing to discuss.. by the way My 3-Flipp Inversion is right before you in the equation you showed... ..I pity you gave more importance to MATHS...
                Last edited by Faraday88; 04-09-2014, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Yeah..that is where we are..???? you saw it Mathematically I saw it Intuitively... But the Mathematical format of what you are showing doesn't tell you on the grounds of Longitudinal nature of that Inverted places between L and C, show me that and i'll agree with you on that....
                  Mathematics is no doubt a tool for Physics but its not the ONLY, maths it self is a SCIENCE some have inbuilt skill to cohere with it while some don't, I belong to the later.. I'm blessed with Intuitive skills...I don't need MATHS.. as far as bench work goes it is the next set of skill which is worth a billion equations but never a Substitute for Intuitive trials and that is an EXPERIMENT by Definition...... I've been experimenting even before the advent of Internet in our country for your kind Information, so leave aside the dependency of INFORMATION STUFF, I I'm not a DIY seeker..so the internet is a misinformant for that matter more so often than not...
                  Just think what was the world like without the internet... perhaps better for a very good reason...I'm sure the masses will disagree, sadly so.. for they do not understand how and why...? NATURAL SCIENCE HAS UNDOUBTEDLY SUFFERED WITH THE INETERNET AROUND.... well, that is another thing to discuss.. by the way My 3-Flipp Inversion is right before you in the equation you showed... ..I pity you gave more importance to MATHS...
                  I'm done, an exchange with you is impossible....

Regards

Comment

I have just caught up with whats been giong on on this thread and having a bit of a giggle ........thanks for you input everyone

Comment

er, your gut feeling (which is your intuition) is in my opinion correct that capacitance and inductance are the same. As evidenced by their respective equations, they are quite evidently oppositely-framed configurations of each other. Though being the same in this respect, they are also different insofar as the two equations above differ by the factor of the asymmetrical role of time in each.

Comment

Faraday88, I like your intuitive expression. You are right in your very subtle point regarding describing that which has no analogy. Re your 3-Flipp, I'm unsure what you mean by that, though can give my own version of 3, which is that, to stay with the language of this thread, F and H being true polar opposites (symmetrical and asymmetrical simultaneously, ie, same ~and~ different), and polar opposites being inside-out versions of each other, they are, together (and being opposites are always together), are one, which realization is the appearance of 3. Maybe polar opposition viewed in this manner is what you mean by 3-Flipp Inversion?

Comment

Has anyone been able to build what the QEG people say can be built?

Comment

Originally posted by serengetiplains View Post
                            Faraday88, I like your intuitive expression. You are right in your very subtle point regarding describing that which has no analogy. Re your 3-Flipp, I'm unsure what you mean by that, though can give my own version of 3, which is that, to stay with the language of this thread, F and H being true polar opposites (symmetrical and asymmetrical simultaneously, ie, same ~and~ different), and polar opposites being inside-out versions of each other, they are, together (and being opposites are always together), are one, which realization is the appearance of 3. Maybe polar opposition viewed in this manner is what you mean by 3-Flipp Inversion?
                            Hi,
                            In the main stream subject of what is called as the 'Spintronics', Magnetic Field and its Monopolarity is a Spatial property described in the 3 co-ordinates of x,y,z
                            I have showed this in the JB patent 6,545,444 in how the three magnets are oriented to make the Bloch wall of the coils OPEN to the rotor geometry and its scalar fields(This is quatranion). The 3-flipp inversion is the three axis orientation by using three magnets per axis of a Magnetic dipole (bar magnet). You may refer to the thread John bedini's Magnetic Field.
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Faraday, looks like before my message the last one to you was in 2014. Since that time do you know anyone who has been successful building a QEG?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by George F. View Post
                                Hi Faraday, looks like before my message the last one to you was in 2014. Since that time do you know anyone who has been successful building a QEG?

Thanks
                                Hey George,
                                Frankly speaking ..I have no clue on the authenticity of this device, but that does'nt stop me from commenting on the RADIANT ELECTRICITY aspect of the mechanism involved in any Overunity Electromagnetic machines.. i don't believe in starting up a build unless I understand the working principle behind it..but nonetheless this route is still perfect if you strongly believe that the device works as claimed..since you can and you do stumble with surprises more often than not!!!
                                Rgds,
                                Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                                X