No announcement yet.

Window motor knockoff going comercial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window motor knockoff going comercial?

I read over at PESN that the Keppe Motor company was going comercial with their motor. It will be mass produced in China and incorporated in ceiling fans.

Having looked very carefully at their videos, I can tell it is a version of an iron-less wondow motor. At worst case it is a form of a small Newman motor, which is also a kind of window motor.

Here is what I posted today at PESN in relation to the Keppe motor:

Seems to me this is nearly exactly a small Newman motor, or even more accurately, a Bedini-Cole A-Field (Window) motor. It is an ironless, pulsed motor. My guess is the John Bedini-Ron Cole motor, wether powered by a three ring copper stator or even a single one with a six alternating pole permanent magnet armature, driven by an H-bridge circuit, or even better, the refined Bedini-Cole H-Bridge, called the sequetial bipolar circuit, triggered by either reed switches, opto-couplers, Hall sensors, or the like, is far more efficient than this Keppe design. We have seen the Bedini-Cole window motors run on milliwatts. And they, too, when built specific ways, will recover power and give it back to capacitors or batteries being charged. I see little new in the Keppe motor, their new patent notwithstanding. John Bedini has gone open source on the design he came up with alongside Ron Cole. In my book there has yet to be a more efficient motor built. If readers are interested in the Bedini-Cole motor efficiency, then they need only to do an Internet search and get started with the reading. Having built many iterations myself, the window motor, hands down, is the most promising motor on the planet. The Keppe motor only just attempts to reach for such efficiencies and torque. Let's give credit where it's due - John Bedini and Ron Cole did this one, patent or not. And in John's generosity, he gifted the window motor to the world. The wondow motor, using the A-Field, is pure genius - John Bedini and Ron Cole genius. The Keppe motor is a poor facsimile. Just one man's opinion.....mine.

wonder why he didn't Patent this one?????
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by SixtythreeXKE View Post
      I read over at PESN that the Keppe Motor company was going comercial with their motor. It will be mass produced in China and incorporated in ceiling fans.

Having looked very carefully at their videos, I can tell it is a version of an iron-less wondow motor. At worst case it is a form of a small Newman motor, which is also a kind of window motor.

Here is what I posted today at PESN in relation to the Keppe motor:

Seems to me this is nearly exactly a small Newman motor, or even more accurately, a Bedini-Cole A-Field (Window) motor. It is an ironless, pulsed motor. My guess is the John Bedini-Ron Cole motor, wether powered by a three ring copper stator or even a single one with a six alternating pole permanent magnet armature, driven by an H-bridge circuit, or even better, the refined Bedini-Cole H-Bridge, called the sequetial bipolar circuit, triggered by either reed switches, opto-couplers, Hall sensors, or the like, is far more efficient than this Keppe design. We have seen the Bedini-Cole window motors run on milliwatts. And they, too, when built specific ways, will recover power and give it back to capacitors or batteries being charged. I see little new in the Keppe motor, their new patent notwithstanding. John Bedini has gone open source on the design he came up with alongside Ron Cole. In my book there has yet to be a more efficient motor built. If readers are interested in the Bedini-Cole motor efficiency, then they need only to do an Internet search and get started with the reading. Having built many iterations myself, the window motor, hands down, is the most promising motor on the planet. The Keppe motor only just attempts to reach for such efficiencies and torque. Let's give credit where it's due - John Bedini and Ron Cole did this one, patent or not. And in John's generosity, he gifted the window motor to the world. The wondow motor, using the A-Field, is pure genius - John Bedini and Ron Cole genius. The Keppe motor is a poor facsimile. Just one man's opinion.....mine.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	dcmcur.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	46138

Fundamentally, all motors are A-Field typologies. Whether they stay that way is up to the manufacturer, they generally don't, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the idea behind their functioning supposes an A-Field geometry. I would like to think that no one is stealing from anyone. I would like to think that the wise saw that it wasn't wise to stray from the roots. This winding method is as old as the DC motor. The genius in my opinion is the method by which this topology is controlled, the circuit that that bears their name.

Regards

Comment

I would call this as the Inverted Core Motor!!! ask why? its Air cored but not, its not an Iron Cored either...hence A-Field (Vortex)
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
        X