Selling Bedini type energizers online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Bedini type energizers online

I do not know if anyone on here has noticed or not, but if one does an ebay search for Bedini on the German ebay site, they will see an array of ssg's for sale.
    I am pretty sure that these German sellers have not been given permission to sell SSG's and other patented applications owned by John Bedini.
    I myself sell spools and magnets and a few other parts which I have imported from USA and China.
    I honour the Law and I honour John Bedini and those he has given authority to make and sell completed systems.

To sell his patented systems without authorisation is a criminal offence, and you will have to repay all that you have stolen.

If you are unable to make your own SSG or Comparator buy one from only authorized dealers such as TESLAGENX.COM
    or Energenx.com or teslachargers.com

Do not support those who are stealing from John Bedini.

for more food for thought see a blog I wrote.
    Last edited by D Rhodes; 03-19-2014, 02:01 AM. Reason: extra link

Hi D. Rhodes. Back in 2010 at the conference I was seated with two German guys that were supposed to meet with I guess John B. and Rick F. about selling ssg tech. (That is what they told me anyway) I have to wonder if it is those guys. I will have to read your link later.

al

Comment

Ok Allen, each person must do what they know in their heart to be right, or what they have convinced their conscience to be right.
      Dennis

Comment

Here is the English translation of a 6 coiler ssg currently for sale on german ebay. It does not seem to me to be someone who says they are authorized. Not my problem though, it is his.

For sale - 200 euros

"I offer a high quality Bedini motor here. It consists of 6 copper coils each having 550 turns.
        It was high quality copper magnet wire used with a thickness of 0.53 mm.

Overall, the set consists of:

1x 550 turns á 3x 0.53 mm and a 0.4 mm enamelled copper wire

5x 550 turns á 3x 0.53mm enamelled copper wire

1x HDD motor with neodymium magnets N52 6x

Dimensions: 350x350x100mm

Weight: about 4.5 kg

That is, this home-built coil therefore has one trigger and 18 ports for charging eg Batteries.

It is offered an almost full-fledged Bedini motor. It just needs to be wired up everything and go!

If you do not know exactly what the whole thing is, you should time the Internet for "free energy" or "Bedini motor" Inform.

For other questions, I am happy to open."
        Last edited by D Rhodes; 03-19-2014, 03:40 AM. Reason: extra info

Comment

And here is another one being sold as an auction item: the description translation reads

"Hello, I offer you meinenBedini engine , my DIY The Bedini motor receives from a battery ( or from a network device , power source min 9 to 24 volts) the energy required to drive in order to charge then one or more batteries or even disposable batteries ( " then refreshing "). The amazing thing : batteries or the batteries , even deeply discharged and be totally empty , fully loaded case, the output of the so-called Bedini circuit provides pulsed DC voltage spikes that can not be detected accurately with the normal measuring instruments. . The device loads faster than conventional chargers, the batteries last longer ( after multiple recharges ) . These engines do not run independently of , but must angeschuckt to start manually werden.Noch a few technical details : 12cm case fan stator with 180 bifilar winding per 1 anchors Potientometer , for fine-tuning and controlling the output voltage neon lamp , to protect the transistor from overvoltage the offer includes: Bedini - motor on baseplate alligator clips on Bedini An output My Bedini - engine runs flawlessly and is perfect for easy charging and also for various experiments with pulsed DC"

Comment

Originally posted by D Rhodes View Post
            I do not know if anyone on here has noticed or not, but if one does an ebay search for Bedini on the German ebay site, they will see an array of ssg's for sale.
            I am pretty sure that these German sellers have not been given permission to sell SSG's and other patented applications owned by John Bedini.
            I myself sell spools and magnets and a few other parts which I have imported from USA and China.
            I honour the Law and I honour John Bedini and those he has given authority to make and sell completed systems.

To sell his patented systems without authorisation is a criminal offence, and you will have to repay all that you have stolen.

If you are unable to make your own SSG or Comparator buy one from only authorized dealers such as TESLAGENX.COM
            or Energenx.com or teslachargers.com

Do not support those who are stealing from John Bedini.

for more food for thought see a blog I wrote.
            Hey hell no you don't need to do that.
            What you want to do is pay big tribute to this Living Legend John B. and all the workers working with him, past or present.
            John has offered to his fellows like you and me, the ,444 patent for free and more, even with a daring willing and loving heart.
            Humanity and especially geniuses like Him have nothing to hide...but everything to offer for free , from the hardest work and please , imagine and be respectful because this person has put his whole life into this.
            But wait. This isn't finished. The secrets that He's going to unfold are as much magnifold, and that will be for later. By that time, he, you, and me, will have realized that the most powerful SG circuit is the one derived of pure giving and that means love without any restraint,
            so take this gift, and let it be a gift to You.
            You never paid for thou eyes, yet, nobody would be able even to replicate it to sell it to You.
            So, guess what gift you have...
            ah ah
            just joking of course....

Comment

Hi D. Rhodes. That first translation with the description of the hard drive platters using neo magnets is not going to work well. It is a sad world where people do these kinds of things. Unfortunately some will fall for this and get bad results. I hope they are able to shut these guys down. John B. deserves better.

al

Comment

yes I agree Allen. As for shutting them down...I think from what I read JB saying about RF a while back that his approach is to let Karma do it's work. What we sow we certainly shall reap.

Comment

Hi D. Rhodes. You are quite right about reaping and sowing. That is something that is constant as the sunrise. I did get to read some of your blog. We have some things in common.

I am glad about one thing concerning RF. He got the conferences started. Because of that I got a chance to see John B. in person in 2010. It was a trip of a lifetime for me and something I probably will never get to do again.

al

Comment

Working...
                  X