No announcement yet.

<<<Overunity While Powering 2 Loads>>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still get a 404, but thanks for showing the way!

Comment

Originally posted by urcoffeetastestoasty View Post
      I still get a 404, but thanks for showing the way!
      Try a different browser.

Comment

I tried firefox and internet explorer now, pity.

Comment

Originally posted by urcoffeetastestoasty View Post
          I tried firefox and internet explorer now, pity.
          Hi, if you have an issue, viewing the video, try to reply with quote to the exact post with video URL in it, and see the correct URL within the quoted message.

For some reason, in the original post URL was shortened and the symbol 'percentage' (shift + 5 on the keyboard) was replaced with the symbols #37 ...

Regards,
          Kiril
          Last edited by Kiril_Kirilov; 03-14-2014, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Hi all,

Here are the remainder of the readings from the test run in the video.

1045HRS
            primary 13.0724v
            secondary 63.252v

1233HRS
            primary 13.0760
            secondary 63.519

1259 HRS
            primary 13.0771
            secondary 63.532

1419HRS
            primary 130794
            secondary 63.681

Any readings taken after this saw a decrease in voltage as per post number 3 of this thread.

I have been thinking on what has been going on in this circuit and have only come up with this idea. The extra energy was really there! But only there because the impedance of the 5 battery bank on the secondary was high, because I had a dead battery in position 2 @ 10volts (If memory serves the dead battery was located second, when going from right to left in the video, it was also acting as the positive going to the bulb). Perhaps the extra impedance of the lead sulfate on the plates of this particular battery, in the five battery arrangement brought the power winding coil and the batteries closer to true resonance, hence the extra energy appearing within the circuit. This however is speculation at this time though.

I will not be able to test this theory until Monday and anyone feel free to try it out.

That basically describes the full details of this event.

I have known about the trigger using energy for a while now and have commented on it in other sections of this forum a few times and yes the perceived problem is even stated in the SG Beginners Handbook as well. In the first place this experiment was purposfully not optimized for effiency in any way shape or form.

Sincerely,

Dave Wing
            Last edited by Dave Wing; 03-14-2014, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
              The attached is highly controversial. The magnets are wrong, the supply voltage is wrong, basically, everything that we are told not to do I did. This was after years of doing what I was told and getting nowhere fast. What you will see in this video is the device has a starting voltage of 48v. I run the device and then shut it down. Shutting it down results in the device (back popping) the power supply with no additional circuitry, the supply cap is charged up to twice the starting voltage. The cap is 400v 4700uF. View the video with an open mind and no preconceived notions.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...&#37;20154.wmv

For the record the cap (buffer) is placed between the supply and the circuit driving the motor, it sits behind two diodes. The generator is just there for reference, giving one an idea of how high the induced voltage is in the motor winding, its 20v under standing voltage, which suggests that the buffer wasn't charged by generator action. The recovery is a 400v 4700uF cap shorted by a 230v 100 watt incandescent lamp. If the buffer cap and diodes are removed, the back pulse will destroy my power supply. This effect has absolutely nothing to do with radiant, so please spare me, and yourself t those comments. I have found that the key to making this effect manifest is in understanding how coils should be electrically connected to one another, it is mandatory that one not use an inductively triggered circuit, the energy is lost in such a circuit. JB showed you how to properly connect coils, a specific topology where this is possible, however, it seems everyone is preoccupied with other things and aren't interested in things like this.

I never got this effect with the SG, I had to move to a different circuit before the effect would manifest, the transformer action between the trigger and the power windings suppresses this effect. If you get the timing right which means frequency, you may find that the joules required to establish the effect are less than the joules returned when the switch is opened which means ......OU? Further experimentation revealed that in addition to the supply voltage rising 2x the starting voltage, the recovery while loaded with a 100watt incandescent lamp also increased from 130v to over 230 volts. When one considers the input joules, minus the joules returning to the supply, and the joules adding to the recovery, plus the uninhibited generator action also in joules, and mechanical ......I think its clear where I am going with this.

Dave,

Please let me know if I should remove this post, I felt it applies and wanted to share, if this is not the time nor place for it I will gladly remove it.

Regards
              Erfinder,

Thanks for the reply, please do not remove your posts. The link to your video is not working, may be the funny letters and characters before the .wmv...I find what you are doing very interesting, I am very curious want to know more about it.

Thank you,

Dave Wing
              Last edited by Dave Wing; 03-14-2014, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Try this link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../Video 154.wmv

Comment

Thank you, Erik
                  Last edited by Dave Wing; 03-21-2014, 03:20 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	melted spools.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	46125I was pondering Dave's circuit and realized I had played with a similar one, ssg with coils in series that is, (no splitting the positive to a load) and found excellent charging on the 3pmp kit. For what it's worth, that is the circuit that melted my little kit. Here is a pic of what is left of the coils and spools. If our current trigger setup is the problem as erfinder suggest, I'm all ears. I think what happened to me was that my tranny got too hot and shorted out, causing my coils to become heaters. I was lucky to find them before I burnt my garage down, the coils were red. I haven't tried coils in series since, but I will again after reading through this thread. Maybe I had a weakness in another part of the circuit. Thanks for sharing Dave. Al

Comment

make sure to throw a fuse inline so that doesnt happen again

Comment

Originally posted by Brodie Gwilliam View Post
                        make sure to throw a fuse inline so that doesnt happen again
                        That is exactly what I do now for most of my builds. Right in the neg line of the primary. Aln

Comment

Originally posted by ErikN View Post
                          Anyone interested in whats back charging the supply capacitor? Why don't we see this taking place in the circuits being discussed? Isn't this one of the main things that we are searching for, the ability to send joules back to the supply, out of phase with, and independent from the applied joules?

Regards
                          Last edited by erfinder; 03-18-2014, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Absolutely erfinder, I'm interested.

I only just got to download your video and I'm amazed.

John K.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                              Absolutely erfinder, I'm interested.

I only just got to download your video and I'm amazed.

John K.
                              Take a crack at it. I can only offer you my opinion on what I think is happening, why do yo think its happening, and why don't you see it to this degree in the circuits being discussed?

Regards
                              Last edited by erfinder; 03-18-2014, 11:13 AM.

Comment

You know what ? A magnetic heater is this : it heats up the copper or aluminum whenever exposed to a fast magnetic field disruption or alternation (N/S).
                                patent seen , Troy Reed.
                                I am just jumping on the idea that your setup, albeit completely remote from J.B. patent ,444, is the patent of Troy Reed.
                                ah ah ! funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X