2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: <<<Overunity While Powering 2 Loads>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi Erfinder ,
    Please can you elaborate the Effect that you are pointing at, with separate winding fro trigger.

Thank you,

Rgds,

Faraday88.
    The effect cannot be accomplished using an inductively triggered circuit. I have not be able to do it anyway. Maybe someone else can. I use a hall triggered circuit. The effect is only possible when you connect your coils correct. If you don't connect them correctly, you get exactly what everyone gets right now when they disconnect their devices from the power supply, nothing.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by erfinder View Post
    The effect cannot be accomplished using an inductively triggered circuit. I have not be able to do it anyway. Maybe someone else can. I use a hall triggered circuit. The effect is only possible when you connect your coils correct. If you don't connect them correctly, you get exactly what everyone gets right now when they disconnect their devices from the power supply, nothing.

Regards
    If every one remembers the Double decker monopole motor from EFTV JB 2 (I guess), this is where this mode of using the trigger is incorporated into. the trigger wound in this actually runs the coils cooler than the other wise. but as erfinder pointed out
    ,there could bebetter way possible to achieve even better results ..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Hi Erfinder,

I have this energizer which uses a separate trigger coil, which does not have a such a coupling with the motor coils.
    I'm planning to oscillate the current with a 555 timer on the trigger, so that it has frequency control as well.
    Here is the thing:

I wonder what you mean with the buffer cap and how it creates a back pulse, the video link gives me a 404, I would like to see it.
    Is it possible to replicate your effect on the zevoga retraction motor?

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    If every one remembers the Double decker monopole motor from EFTV JB 2 (I guess), this is where this mode of using the trigger is incorporated into. the trigger wound in this actually runs the coils cooler than the other wise. but as erfinder pointed out
    ,there could bebetter way possible to achieve even better results ..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    I will point this out hopefully one last time...the effect you see in my video cannot be accomplished using the inductively triggered SG circuit. I tried everything, someone else may have luck getting it, however, I seriously doubt it.

The point is I think JB knows of the effect I am talking about. I think JB is taking full advantage of this effect in the "Self Reguaging Idling Magneto". Please don't make assumptions based on your interpretation of what I am saying. I am very careful about how I present information. I don't care about running cooler, I don't care about the inductive trigger. Look at the machines I am referring to, they aren't prior art SG machines! The Ferris wheel hub motor/generator is not the SG, the Ferris wheel three coil device, is not the SG prior art, look at it, look at the circuit driving it.

Regards

ok thanks!

I still get a 404, but thanks for showing the way!

Quote Originally Posted by urcoffeetastestoasty View Post
    I still get a 404, but thanks for showing the way!
    Try a different browser.

I tried firefox and internet explorer now, pity.

Quote Originally Posted by urcoffeetastestoasty View Post
    I tried firefox and internet explorer now, pity.
    Hi, if you have an issue, viewing the video, try to reply with quote to the exact post with video URL in it, and see the correct URL within the quoted message.

For some reason, in the original post URL was shortened and the symbol 'percentage' (shift + 5 on the keyboard) was replaced with the symbols #37 ...

Regards,
    Kiril
    Last edited by Kiril_Kirilov; 03-14-2014 at 09:36 AM.

Hi all,

Here are the remainder of the readings from the test run in the video.

1045HRS
    primary 13.0724v
    secondary 63.252v

1233HRS
    primary 13.0760
    secondary 63.519

1259 HRS
    primary 13.0771
    secondary 63.532

1419HRS
    primary 130794
    secondary 63.681

Any readings taken after this saw a decrease in voltage as per post number 3 of this thread.

I have been thinking on what has been going on in this circuit and have only come up with this idea. The extra energy was really there! But only there because the impedance of the 5 battery bank on the secondary was high, because I had a dead battery in position 2 @ 10volts (If memory serves the dead battery was located second, when going from right to left in the video, it was also acting as the positive going to the bulb). Perhaps the extra impedance of the lead sulfate on the plates of this particular battery, in the five battery arrangement brought the power winding coil and the batteries closer to true resonance, hence the extra energy appearing within the circuit. This however is speculation at this time though.

I will not be able to test this theory until Monday and anyone feel free to try it out.

That basically describes the full details of this event.

I have known about the trigger using energy for a while now and have commented on it in other sections of this forum a few times and yes the perceived problem is even stated in the SG Beginners Handbook as well. In the first place this experiment was purposfully not optimized for effiency in any way shape or form.

Sincerely,

Dave Wing
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 03-14-2014 at 08:32 PM.