No announcement yet.

Design for Windpower per John's DVD Number 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if one compares with the size and number of turns of the coil and the Impedance (High-Voltage) of the Bulb it makes sense to feel that the same is for real!!!
    and I guess urcoffeetastetoasty got it wrong when he says that its a 'Cap charge and back-dump type of a mechanism....(call it Jim Watson mode if one wills!)
    one thing is for sure ..it has G-Filed type topology. But than what is substituting the BATTERY???????? ITS CHARGE-STORE- DISCHARGE-CHARGE..after all! so what does the 'STORING'..?

Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• I'm not sure how the practical kron type machine works.
      All I know it that it doesn't require a difficult circuit, in a sense that it has little components.

What about a wire wound capacitor, bifilar coil?
      I want to find the effect, lets keep building.

Comment

• http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...ic/indcur.html

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• When a battery is connected to a series resistor and inductor, the inductor resists the change in current and the current therefore builds up slowly. Acting in accordance with Faraday's law and Lenz's law, the amount of impedance to the buildup of current is proportional to the rate of change of the current. That is, the faster you try to make it change, the more it resists. The current builds up toward the value it would have with the resistor alone because once the current is no longer changing, the inductor offers no impedance. The rate of this buildup is characterized by the time constant L/R . Establishing a current in an inductor stores energy in the magnetic field formed by the coils of the inductor.

because once the current is no longer changing, the inductor offers no impedance... how do you stop the current from changing......

is this another way of asking the same question ?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder
            The last thing that I planned to do was upload yet another video. But it seems that its the correct thing to do. This video is older, but shows the effect. This video was prepared early when the effect was new to me, and it was necessary to manipulate the switching location. I am beyond that now, you can have this if you can figure it out, the hard part is getting it done without having to manipulate the physical location of the switch, that's where the fun begins. All this is about is getting the induced current and voltage in phase, you might call it resonance but its not, at least not to me. Getting them into phase isn't easy from our current perspective. If we can change that then we can begin.

Regards

I think I have seen a similar effect, somewhat, with the conventional bifilar SG, with the induced trigger, by varing the resistance on the trigger quickly (from 60ohms to 10 ohms) when the machine is running at full speed, it will generate more charge.

Dave Wing

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder
              Where is the charge going? It will go to the back end, do you see it going to the primary, lifting it?

Regards
              I cannot remeber seeing what happens to the primary??? I will have to pay closer attention to this when I get back home and run the machine.

Dave Wing

Comment

• http://www.rexresearch.com/mra/1mra.htm#intro

Comment

• Ferroelectric capacitor and barium titanite piezo and barium ferrite magnet and quartz crystal.
                  Its almost simple this way, knowing the components.
                  That should be a great addition to our existing 'research'.

Comment

• I think I see what you mean.
                    The mono pole magnet generates a monopole voltage in the windings which to our surprise is opposite to lenz law.
                    I am still waiting to receive the dvd but I can already tell from what you explain how to make the setup.

The fact that we found Lenz and took him from the path now means we can focus on further construction of the machine.
                    To create gravity and be like the Wright brothers of our age.

My new motor rotor lenz negator with forward emf will almost run!
                    This is not the same buddy, its a different one.

Comment

• The way that Ring talks about his work on energy machines, gives me such motivation to think bigger, better, faster.
                      He has replicated these crafts from the old days in solid state versions and he has such a free spirit/mind.

Comment

• The device I'm building is under construction.

Look... its not about the material thing, I know the way you have the coils works better with solenoid like coils.
                        I will build that perfect motor(edit energizer ), but I will take my time.
                        Or whenever you have the kit I will get it, its not that.
                        Under pressure the results lack a bit.
                        If I could make the chance to build saucers I would, pretty much.

The energy is there, the 'gear works' are moving.
                        I understand what you say, we will get there soon.
                        Regards

Comment

• Anyone even try this yet...
                          Patrick

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                          prebiased mechanical magamp it's not an SG anymore...
                          "Bedini GT3
                          John K,
                          How can I help you. did you get it running? I would study my coils as I said the coils are two different impedances and that the coil must be big in the center double the outside coils I could measure them if you want.
                          John"
                          HERE

"Bedini GT3
                          John K,
                          Just use a little DC bias on one winding but reverse, you must choose the resistor, may also require a capacitor in series. I have been watching Chuck H at work with his machine I have not seen him charge the batteries yet but he can also tell you that it's not easy to tune. Just ask him he is on this group. Do not give up I did not learn this overnight.
                          John"
                          HERE

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Graphic2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	46146

I think erfinder wants to share with us, that something like this happens...I think...?

Comment

• Thank you for that erfinder!
                              You can do a lot more! Please, keep going and continue to share with us!
                              I'll try to draw the rest of the coils, and probably to connect them on the schematic...and you can hit a bit with the coils... probably we need to have te 2*f coil with slightly lower inductance (turns) in relation with the outher two...
                              Arbitrary values for example: 2 outher coils 100mH and the inner coil 70 mh ...?

Thanks again and kindest regards,
                              Kiril

Comment

• The good thing is that we are catching up.
                                Thanks for the image, I can clearly see how its made.
                                See I don't understand how coil 1 and 3 can make a nice sine wave and with a different frequency than coil 2, that doesn't matter, its clear to me.
                                But I'm sure that I can get that setup, almost automatic.

Just not particularly on my next machine, because it only has two phases and not three like on the image.
                                On a new build I will have it working like you say.( I like to have many different motors)

Comment

Working...
                                X