No announcement yet.

Design for Windpower per John's DVD Number 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the simple systems, single strand, the potential flips, the current doesn't, in complex systems, both flip. Contrary to popular belief, the SG applies as a complex circuit and as such there are unavoidable losses experienced when the energy is trying to return.
    Regarding the "unavoidable losses experienced" are you making a reference to how the trigger uses or eats up to 50 percent of your total available recoverable energy? Would this drain also prevent any true self oscillation, you have described earlier, below?

Dave Wing
    Attached Files

Comment

• I recommend you look at your machine, come up with a test that will allow you remove any doubt as to where the maximum induced potential is and where the zero crossing is. You are mixing them up. A simple test will clear that all up, I could recommend a test, but feel it would be a good idea if you try and come up with one or two methods yourself. If you hit a wall and can't come up with anything, I will assist you to the best of my ability.
      I will try and figure a way to prove this out. Thank you.

Dave Wing

Comment

• motor -gen -gen- motor/ adv timing good motor back a good gen 2 trigger each used to charge timing dump cap at right time ?
        controller controled

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder
          Hello Dave,

It wasn't fair of me to ask a question that in all honesty, no one was going to reply to with the response I was specifically looking for, I apologize for this. Please forgive my absence, I have been busy working out the details of a proper kit for those who expressed an interest. The purpose of the kit is dual, first it will demonstrate very high recovery (irregardless of CEMF), and second back charging of the supply and recovery capacitors.

I am simplifying a test that I hope will allow the operator of the kit to experience 100% recovery of the electrical input. This means that the total mechanical and back charging are "free" outputs. I have never seen 100% recovery demonstrated by anyone but I welcome it. I have seen demonstrations of very high COP but this was always in systems where batteries were being charged, this is excellent when you are interested in charging batteries, I don't think I am alone when I say that I would like to see this kind of return in a system that enables one to put the recovered to immediate use.

Regarding the question I asked, the asymmetry is found in the interaction of the induced fields, magnetic and dielectric between coils, it is to be observed in the relation of the induced to self-induced EMF, the repulsive force is twice that of the attractive force, this owing to the specific geometry of the coils and the use of proper timing when driving the machine as a motor. I hope this sheds some light on where I see the asymmetry in my machine.

If you have any questions Dave, post them, I will answer to the best of my ability.

Regards
          erfinder,

The kit sounds very nice... I am going to send you a PM after I write this.

Dave Wing

Comment

Hello Dave,

I am simplifying a test that I hope will allow the operator of the kit to experience 100 percent recovery of the electrical input. This means that the total mechanical and back charging are "free" outputs. I have never seen 100 percent recovery demonstrated by anyone but I welcome it. I have seen demonstrations of very high COP but this was always in systems where batteries were being charged, this is excellent when you are interested in charging batteries, I don't think I am alone when I say that I would like to see this kind of return in a system that enables one to put the recovered to immediate use.

Regards
            so you are seeing 100 percent of what you are putting in being recovered, regardless if its a power supply or batteries.... watts in and watts out being equal? or does this include the mechanical torque generated?

this kit will do this?

can this be maintained in the circuit to do work? if so we have the machine we are all working towards.

please be more specific with these terms, we all would like more clarity.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• that is why I asked the question on recovery, you had stated to me 75 percent was what you had achieved not 100.................

unity can be a tricky thing, anything over unity is "free" I can use a pancake motor and get 99.99 percent of the electrical work returned to me in mechanical. 100 watts in 100 watts worth of work out of the motor, this is already being done. you have that .001 percent of loss in friction and heat, but with the right output you can drive a bunch more than you would think you could, especially coupling a pancake motor with any number of schauberger pump variants.

like these synchronous motors:

http://www.heinzmann.com/en/electric...chronous-motor

unity has already been done, like the Flynn parallel path motors already in production, 3.5 x over unity.

from the peswiki page:

"However the magnet layout when switched with an energised coil, can typically deliver a tripling of magnetic force over comparable conventional technology, for the same electric input. Numerous practical applications exist for flux transfer technology. One of the most notable is high performance / efficiency electric motors."

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...ath_technology

http://pesn.com/2011/04/30/9501820_Q...th_Technology/

so with your motor/gen,

we have pulse width, timing, coil topology including series or parallel winding, rotor size, magnet spacing, type and pole direction, rotor spin direction, plus you need an adjustable DC power supply, and some way of dynamically altering those things as the motor is loaded down, and a way to harvest the recovery and use it, and a way to harvest the output.

adding mechanical harvesting will change the dynamic completely... in general pulse motors need more input when doing work.

once the kit is complete would love to see a vid of it in action.

Tom C

P.S. as a side not we like batteries and or capacitors because they store energy, they can charge themselves, and can become an electret..... and you can already have cop of infinity devices with a panel and solar wind or geothermal.

Comment

• Hi all,

Just thought I would post these two images as well...

Dave Wing
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Dave Wing; 04-16-2014, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Erfinder,

YOUR motor requires a specific topology, that is all I was trying to say. it can be done other ways of course. your Kit will be made a certain specific way to produce the results of your experiments.

here is my point , the vid shows how you made it, the coil topology, rotor configuration and the recovery from the designed circuit with pulse width and timing. you show the kit working and it comes with instructions then its explained and people will buy it.

Tom C

Comment

• Dave,

That first picture is pretty standard topology for a motor, especially if you squeeze the coil edges together in the LCF motor config. the left drawing is the LCF motor in a simple diagram.

it also reminds me of erfinders machine with the coils on the perimeter, don't know if he has them wired this way, but the configuration around the perimeter of the coil would be similar I think. also reminds me of your little machine.

Tom C

Comment

...Its just an instrument which will allow those who have expressed an interest the ability to experience what I am experiencing first hand. Many try and comprehend what I'm "trying" to say and build based on their interpretation, this has its limits. This is my attempt at assisting one in his/her understanding of my research.
                      Clear! (I'm building a machine, based on this thread and can confirm the limitations of "text-transmitted know how" )

Originally posted by erfinder
                      I ...

Conclusion

Proper timing and duty yields 75-100 percent "electrical" recovery.
                      Mechanical is yours...
                      Back charging of supply and recovery caps when switch is disengaged is yours....
                      High recovery plus mechanical permanent.
                      Back charging of supply and recovery periodic

The kit will do this. Hope that clears it up for you.

I don't know what others are looking for, I know only what I am looking for, and its not free energy, I desire unity. ...

Regards
                      Yes it clears it!

Originally posted by erfinder
                      ... I'll work on my communication skills, they appear to be lacking. A video is just a video. I have posted many videos and even though they were life changers for me they mean very little to others, unfortunate but a fact that cannot be ignored.
                      ...Regards
                      Hi Erfinder,
                      You absolutely do not need to work on your communication skills! You've stated more than everything, more than once!
                      Videos are life-changers, I can feel it!

Come on guys,
                      read more carefully and more important, read it with your hearts!
                      For not native speaker as me the statements are so clear

Keep going Erfinder,
                      I'm looking to see your kit proposal!
                      Take care of yourself and kindest regards,
                      Kiril

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                        Hi all,

Just thought I would post these two images as well...

Dave Wing

Should share these as well... These were apparently posted by John Bedini some time ago on the window motor forum... I think.

Dave Wing
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                          Should share these as well... These were apparently posted by John Bedini some time ago on the window motor forum... I think.

Dave Wing
                          And... Here is some more... The first pic is for a two pole machine not the 6x4.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	46205
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Dave Wing; 04-17-2014, 03:53 PM. Reason: Correction

Comment

No point in waiting to see the high recovery in the kit, I can show that now.....

The following video demonstrates the high recovery that I've recently mentioned. In the video, based on my calculation the DC input in watts equals the DC output in watts. The recovery would be higher still if the recovered wasn't being thrown away through a resistive filament of the selected load. I choose to use the resistive load and not a reactive one for reasons which should be crystal clear, you know what you got, and your margin for error is kept low.

The video is for food for thought and not to start a debate on how one should go about calculating this that or the other.

Just in case its not clear in the video, the voltage on the meter across the recovery cap is 47.7 VDC.

Regards
                            Excellent video presentation... Thank you for sharing that information and your discoveries, the kits will sell that is for sure. I see the two transformers... And yes I have been following you around...

Dave Wing

Comment

• thats all you had to show my friend......... opportunity is often wasted hopefully not this time.

Tom C

Comment

• 200 watts in 200 watts out = unity. the mechanical provides free to a hall switched fet driven cap pulser filling the cap. not a normal generator though as they are usually permanent magnet and constantly engaged, you are switching the coils at a specific time to reduce or should I say eliminate lenz.

so you get mechanical free.

Tom C
                                Last edited by Tom C; 04-17-2014, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X