Design for Windpower per John's DVD Number 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings erfinder,
    I'd like to say, that i greatly appreciate what you are sharing with us!
    I'm crossing fingers every time, you have to argue with somebody who doesn't understand, but more important doesn't want, what you are trying to share!

Even thou I still can not imagine clearly enough your ideas, I read very carefully every post! Please, keep going!
    I think, that in case one could not figure somebody's idea, we have souls, which can help us to feel whether the information is real and not allow our ignorance to prevent us from learning something new.

With respect to one of your previous posts, I'm interested if you can offer a kit, which can help understand more of your findings and to help your research.

Kindest regards,
    Kiril

Comment

• I don't need the magic, these days are over. Just over-unity is fine.

Why the solenoids, I thought it was clear that I promote window coils?

The way this coil is wrapped around the bucking magnets it form a sort of bucking cage, with charge and discharge cycles involved and inductive collapses etc. The separate strands of wire are in the same direction on this machine and thus their 'magnetic fields' add up together.

The coil itself bucks indeed, if you add a low power source it can actually oscillate without a tranny.
      Inductive oscillation is not the thing to look for tho, in my opinion.

So first of all what are you trying to tell? what is the effect of this?

Look I make a 7 minute video explaining to everyone that sees, how you can create a forward emf and I do that for free.
      How about you explaining us the bucking mechanism, so that we can all live longer.

Comment

• Hi erfinder,

I know there is this total emotional twist to all of this, I feel totally smashed about it, I can understand if you have that.
        I see this as a window of opportunity to get many more builders to make their way out to better understanding of these awesome machines.
        Also my family seems to get the picture now and people seem to be more open about the possibilities.
        All we really need to have is practical applications right now, real fast.
        Without knowing the inner workings of the gear we are talking about, we cannot even start developing these new applications.
        The point is the applications are waiting... applications?!

What you give at the moment is a lot of love, not bad either, keep this up and we will get there all together!
        There are way more inventions around to explore, I can feel the light... haha
        Cheers,
        JP

Comment

• Hi erfinder,

You gave the seed and I threw it out in the open on youtube for everyone to snatch it without considering how much time it took for all the discoverers.
          I suck, I know, but that is my role in this anyway.
          You have demonstrated the effect here on the forum( this zero voltage gap ) and I put it on further youtube, forward emf.
          Knowing that you have demonstrated just gave more confidence that it works.
          The motor was already going to 'explode' in my terms, but now its just that much better. (fear of succeeding plays a role)
          I decided I am going over-unity soon and hopefully it will happen just like that, im going for it.

Another thing, I have a free mind, or so I think. I keep getting ideas about 'the light', as a physical representation of a larger consciousness.
          I have read more about this light on JB his website in the past. I have a quest toward that light, if in any way you can help me, please do so.
          So thats whats on my mind and I know I want to be too fast with things...

I appreciate what you share, you know that. :P

Comment

• The right kind of people are being influenced at the moment, more minds are magnetized about the energy.

This is the light I want to find: http://johnbedini.net/john34/eternal%20lanterns.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder
              Greetings Kiril,

I truly appreciate your compliments, and I appreciate you placing emphasis on the word share, because that really is all I am trying to do, share my opinions. I can understand your situation, I don't understand half of what I'm saying, so don't feel bad. None of this is new, my twist on things might be new to you, but the information itself is old and we all "should" know it well, why we don't is a mystery to me.

I am honored that you would ask about the kit. If you really have an interest send me a PM lets talk about it.

Regards
              erfinder, I sent you a PM as well about interest in a potential kit.

Dave Wing

Comment

• The right kind of people are being influenced at the moment, more minds are magnetized about the energy.

This is the light I want to find: http://johnbedini.net/john34/eternal%20lanterns.htm

Ahem.....the link doesn't work!

NoFear

Comment

• eternal lanterns

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                    "Can someone give me a good reminder here. Now that I think about it, we've never seen a scope of the original 16' Ferris Wheel "SG". We have seen scopes of the smaller "Ferris Wheel" builds, but not the big one. Is the wave the same?

"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Patrick,

"John K,
                    What you need to do is look at the waveform when switching the motor. you want to adjust the circuit for the best possible square wave you can get.
                    You might try adjusting the 220 Ohm resistor first.
                    John B"

From #848 of ferris wheel thread

Not exactly what you were looking for. Aln

Comment

• Hi erfinder,

Just to recapture on what you have said.
                      You see the solenoid as three different parts and you use the electrical potentials to buck eachother.
                      So with that not only you get the square waveform in the machine with a forward emf, but also the two voltage nodes in phase with the current node.

Is it possible to show us a demonstration of the machine when you attach a load to this concept coil.
                      I read about this motor that has the nodes and can light a lightbulb without forcing current, is this anywhere close to that type of system?

Comment

• @erfinder
                        I wonder if your motor can do just that:
                        http://www.icehouse.net/john1/Kron.jpg

Comment

• found this schematic, reminded me a bit of this page, not sure if its 100 percent correct but anyone here capable of trying it? - http://www.overunity.com/5446/a-self.../29710/image//
                          Last edited by Brodie Gwilliam; 03-27-2014, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Hi urcoffeetastestoasty,

I have always wondered about this motor shown here in the 100000 visits I made to JB website, the comment below to the picture says 'the light bulb runs it self'
                            the arrangement looks pretty simple with no solid-state switching to it, but does have some (2) bias resistors running between the coils seen, apparently one is the Genny coil lighting the bulb, while the other is the pulse-motor (SSG) driving wheel. most amazing is that there is no Battery interface to the arrangement..is it completely a Megneto...?
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.
                            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Hi erfinder,

I want to have that kit and the bridge toward it is missing, I'm low on the cold cash you see.
                              Nonetheless I will send you a PM soon, because that is the least resistant way to get there, I suppose.
                              I understand I could also stay a few more years in the woods and I'd rather skip these woods.

Thanks for showing me all the effects, I know it is difficult to understand for me and I comment ramblings every time it almost seems.
                              From the good side: Every comment on this has taught me a little bit about it and gotten me closer to understanding.
                              ----
                              The motor with the lightbulb, just shows how close we are to the gabriel kron motor/generator, open path and closed path, effects.

Grasping around with the lights off: If you can get a voltage node and a current node match in your machine, then how about teaching yourself krons discovery. You can do this and I am sure you want to have this light too.

I don't deny any of what JB gives away, because what I have found so far has proven to me that he wants to tell us the truth.
                              I believe in it? maybe...

Comment

• I don't know krons work.
                                I know that my machine doesn't have to increase in size to get a light bulb going, just by looking at the picture.

The words on the website tell me that the generator feeds the capacitor while slowing down and the capacitor dumps the charge back into the coil to work as a motor.
                                So there is a lot of charge sloshing around with no net result.
                                From the outside perspective, so like an oscilloscope, you would see no current flowing in or out of the LCR.
                                I didn't say anything practical about it, I just interpret the text from the website, thats what I got from it.

Maybe I am the fat guy in the tight t-shirt analogy, I'm just so curious about these machines that I will even keep my hands up for more.

Comment

Working...
                                X