No announcement yet.

Design for Windpower per John's DVD Number 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I have in fact learned a lot from all that is said here.
    Now at least I have an abstract in mind which will lead to similar discoveries.
    Thanks for all that erfinder, thanks!
    When I find the trophy we are talking about I want share it.
    Here is my museum so far: the 'motors'.
    JP

Comment

thanks for the pices!

so on the middle motor of the top pic looks like that is the motor from your video. Running in the "A" Field. coils wired in "series" maybe? if this is true having a nsnsns rotor would automatically create bucking fields within the coils.... That bottom ceneter motor would present some very interesting switching problems as your windings couple and present opposing fields to each other unless you have compensated for that.

excellent work!! you have an Artists touch in your work, very skilled. would love to see Big Blue running

Tom C

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

that's awesome!! inductive triggering.... running itself I assume, I am curious as to why you needed to continuously change the resistance, will the motor run away otherwise?

Tom C

Comment

I like how smooth Big Blue runs. Not getting hung up on ckts, just curious. Does the circuit you are using operate anything like what dadhav has shown in these two vids? similar to stingo etc...

Originally posted by erfinder
          Yeah, it works well with the inductive trigger circuit that I use. Just to be absolutely clear, the circuit that I use here can be partially seen in the video, and it is not, I repeat, it is not the SG. The circuit I used in that demonstration is an inductively triggered circuit which incorporates the trigger function into the power winding, so basically the power winding is also the trigger. The resistance must be set to so that the device runs at a constant speed, If you just let it go, it will ramp up in rpm, in that particular demo, I was operating the machine on mains input level 150VDC, so the varying of the resistance was simply a measure of precaution. The motor is not powering itself. There is a mains connection, I don't like batteries. I don't like them but I do appreciate the fundamental role that they play in these kinds of circuits (if you want to ring the bell, first you have to make one), the recovery from this machine is high, it can be put to use in the same manner as is being demonstrated on other pages of this site, meaning you can cap dump to batteries. I can appreciate the emphasis on cap dumping the secondary banks, however, I am seeing that the recovery can and probably should be put to use else where, because the recovery battery and primary battery are being charged by the accumulated CEMF (NOT TO BE MISTAKEN FOR THE COLLAPSING FIELD....SPIKE AS ITS CALLED....forgive the caps...)which manifests at the time that the switch is opened. This burst of energy charges both the primary and the secondary banks to at least 60v over where they started, talking caps here so you can calculate the joules. I use a power supply to really see the effect at higher input levels. If what I am noting is what I hope it is, when its applied to battery based circuits I'm going to do a little dance. With this I see a coil grounded on both ends in the electrolyte of the batteries, a true magneto-dielectric oscillator, counter space grounding of the series resonant oscillator as E. Dollard would "probably" put it if he looked at and accepted these works.

Originally this motor was rewound so that it could be operated on the SG circuit. It functioned but I wasn't satisfied with the performance. My other experiments motivated me to re-configured the device so that I could test for effects found in the A-Field type machines. The winding in the device is not of the A-Field type, however if one pays attention to whats going on in the A-Field config, you begin to see how you can apply the principles therein to other typologies.

Again no, its not self powering, everyone wants a self powering device, but none have enough imagination to come up with something that just might do it. I am working on my imagination.

Regards

Comment

"You have included a total of 2 videos in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 1. Please correct the problem and then continue again."
            here's number two...

Comment

Hey folks,
              I want to read up on "Self Reguaging Idling Magneto". Can some please point me to where that information might be.
              That would be greatly appreciated. thanks
              NoFear

Comment

there is not a way to read up on it. JB has it on his Ferris Wheel. DVD 21 22 23 could maybe find some info on the thread at energetic, don't know haven't been there in a while.

http://www.teslagenx.com/dvds.html

Tom C

Comment

Hey no fear,
                  google is your friend in this, search your own quote, you'll get much info at Energetic Forum.
                  kind regards,
                  Patrick

PS - DVD 23

Originally posted by Nofear View Post
                  Hey folks,
                  I want to read up on "Self Reguaging Idling Magneto". Can some please point me to where that information might be.
                  That would be greatly appreciated. thanks
                  NoFear
                  Last edited by min2oly; 03-26-2014, 03:32 AM.

Comment

prebiased mechanical magamp it's not an SG anymore...
                    "Bedini GT3
                    John K,
                    How can I help you. did you get it running? I would study my coils as I said the coils are two different impedances and that the coil must be big in the center double the outside coils I could measure them if you want.
                    John"
                    HERE

"Bedini GT3
                    John K,
                    Just use a little DC bias on one winding but reverse, you must choose the resistor, may also require a capacitor in series. I have been watching Chuck H at work with his machine I have not seen him charge the batteries yet but he can also tell you that it's not easy to tune. Just ask him he is on this group. Do not give up I did not learn this overnight.
                    John"
                    HERE

Forget the text. What does the image mean? I asked myself in 2010 why in the hell would JB use the SG in combination with the Self Reguaging Idling Magneto. It didn't make sense. Why combine a motor that is claimed to be special, with one which isn't really special? Then it hit me, the SG when properly configured is more special than the Radus motor which centers the Ferris wheel. When I look at this configuration I am reminded of the 16GT.....do you see what I see?

JB.....what have you done!? What have you given us?!

Regards

Comment

• Well put, trojan horse sits in my living room. Would you care to elaborate?

In my opinion, your opinion is just as significant as the opinion of the inventor. I am not asking JB what he gave us, I am asking JB what he gave us! Many have been on this path, have seen whats been presented, JB in my opinion is the first of them to really put it (whatever it ultimately is), in your face! I find it difficult at times understanding what JB or Tom B are saying, so I look for parallels, this is one of them. What you have stated above is not what I see, you see only what JB has placed at your feet. I see something else.

Regards

Comment

• Is it more than what you already state? I see it working, and have always been satisfied with the ongoing explanation of why - call me a simpleton. I have no problem creating it, just lack perhaps the words to hammer it home. I look forward to the coming lessons.

Can someone give me a good reminder here. Now that I think about it, we've never seen a scope of the original 16' Ferris Wheel "SG". We have seen scopes of the smaller "Ferris Wheel" builds, but not the big one. Is the wave the same?

"I feel no real progress was made with coil shorting configurations because the majority refuse to see that at impedance is max at sine wave peak. The means for inverting the impedance without sacrificing the CEMF itself at wave peak is needed to make that principle viable.
                        Calling it a collapsing field and identifying with it as a spike is saying nothing about what it is, why it is here, what relation it has to that which is already there and whether that which is being introduced is being introduced in a manner which will synchronize it with that which is already present."
                        http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post14149

"None of those experiments ever led to the generation of a rectangular wave!?" http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post14142 None of the "shared experiments"

"I am only interested in the impedance neutralization found at LCR resonance and not the frequency were zero impedance takes place. I want zero impedance across the spectrum and not for any specific frequency. The pair of coils aren't resonating with one another in the true sense of the term, try to see the coils magnetically, try to see the coils electrically, and think about what the wise do in the zero"
                        http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post14140

"Infinite Harmonic Resonant Self-Oscillation"

Sure I can elaborate. If it were possible to set aside what we were provided, not because its in error or flawed. Set it down for the sake of taking a breather. If that is within the realm of possibility, please consider the following.

Look at that image, you see the monople configuration just as I do I assume. You don't see how those things that represent coils are configured but that's good, you get to fill in a gap. You see the position of the magnets with relation to those coils. Its been suggested that offsetting of magnets in generators is for reducing cogging, this suggestion is the lamest I have ever come across, because its not about cogging reduction!
                        • Why are the coils offset?
                        • Assuming the top coil is shorted, what will be the induced polarity in this coil?
                        • Assuming the bottom coil is shorted, what will be the induced polarity in this coil?
                        • Assuming the middle coil is shorted, what will be the induced polarity in this coil?
                        • Assuming that the coils are not independent, but instead are all part of the same loop, series or parallel, it matters little as long as the connections between them enables them to generate the heretofore assumed polarities, what effect would the top and bottom coils have on one another?
                        • Being part of the same loop what effect if any does the relation of the two outside coils have on the coil in the center?
                        • Two coils are at voltage nodes...?
                        • One coil is at the zero crossing (current node)...?

What does it mean, what can we do with it? I know what it means to me. I see how it relates to what JB says, and also to what he doesn't say but others have said. I see what it "could" do in a properly configured SG". Watson found the offset....what do you see?

Regards

Comment

• I like your "stupid simple response" much better than any I could have provided - LOL - seriously, your response was not stupid. Interesting, I call myself stupid and you find it unfortunate. I WAS trying in my own way - no worries this is excellent information, we're getting closer.
                          kind regards

I find it unfortunate that you didn't even try to answer the questions straight.

I was asking where the generator action is in the coils. Specifically whats it doing in coil one, whats it doing in coil three, what effect do one and three have on two? Coils one and three are at voltage nodes, coil two is at a current node. You could have humored me with a stupid simple response...something like......we are dealing with the same polarity inducing (or not) at three phase shifted points in a triplet of inductors. The induced waves in the outer coils cancel owing to the induced being 180 degrees out of phase, no induced EMF no current in those two coils, no back drag at those locations. Coil two is is out of phase with coils one and three. Coil three is at the zero crossing, current peak, physically, but is electrically connected with two coils which are at voltage peaks, interesting situation....what does it mean, if the coil two is at the potential of coils one and three then this mechanism enables us to bring the current node and the voltage nodes into phase!

You could have said something like that, and I would have agreed saying something like yeah....when you remove all that fluff from the quotes what you end up with is an idiots guide for bringing voltage and current into phase at the zero crossing....This feels like resonance minus the frequency baggage.......

Regards

Comment

• Hi guys,

Just to add some more energy to this forum too:

This is not the last setup for sure. thanks JB

Comment

• I could make you a list of reasons.

First of all the bucking magnets are natures mechanism to store energy.
                              Secondly it can be used with the wrap around coil style, which is a variation on the window motor. in other words, it uses the A-field of the magnet specifically.
                              The waveform depends on the geometry of the coil and in my case is set to a 'pure' sine wave form.
                              Strong magnetic fields are going make 'magnetricity', you know energy from the magnets rotating. no more zero voltage gap, but instead forward emfs.

What else you had in mind, missing anything?!

Comment

• err?

The magnets bloch wall matches the coils bloch walls? or & the magnets all add each others fields all together to become a strong rotor.
                                What is it tho, yet another obvious oblivious thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X