No announcement yet.

Design for Windpower per John's DVD Number 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess that's the case with Jim Watson, E.V Gray Motors..... you have to have a Storage NODE in the 'loop' which is OPEN dissipative.
    the battery fits well in this bill.
    things still to be wondered about though are the devices like Tom's MEG, Sparky's VTA (Floyd sweet), these device have been completely CLOSED LOOP driven...
    Tom C your insight into these please..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder
      I agree with this 100 percent with the point that I highlighted! In my machine, the coils themselves, when properly configured, establish conditions in the induced field which serve as this storage NODE in the loop! Focusing the attention on the battery itself limits us from seeing other mechanisms which could also be responsible for charging it.

Regards
      yes..it may well be it! but not any better than when you already have a Configured 'entity' called a Battery which does your 'configuration'
      ! I have found that Battery disguising as other components in other patents as well... Battery is indispensable for a long time to come my friend!
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      Regards[/QUOTE]
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• remain focused - no need for shorts. No one is blowing anything off, even you note that a ckt you like is one that uses a battery to start then remove. Maybe your setup could use a boost cap as a starter that keeps charged like Lasersaber has replaced a car battery with...
        Kind Regards,
        Patrick

Originally posted by erfinder
        Typical....there's no discussing it...no one is showing anything about why the battery is special, its just being praised like the golden calf. The way things are looking the closer we get to understanding whats going on inside them the further away we get from understanding them. When its suggested that there is a much simpler mechanism that we "can" comprehend, its blown off. Those circuits that I like are the ones where you attach the battery to start it, then remove it, and the circuit keeps operating without it!

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by min2oly View Post
          remain focused - no need for shorts. No one is blowing anything off, even you note that a ckt you like is one that uses a battery to start then remove. Maybe your setup could use a boost cap as a starter that keeps charged like Lasersaber has replaced a car battery with...
          Kind Regards,
          Patrick
          My understanding now has changed, thanks to erfinder, his ideas, however he arrived at such, have opened up a new area of understanding that I do in fact believe JB and others have been trying to get us to see. When you see it... you will begin to understand why you do not need batteries on the back end and may only need a battery or power source to initially bring the machine up to a minimal amount of speed and one then can simply disconnect the input battery and or power source and the machine will continue to run, and possibly accelerate along with a certain amount of shaft energy freely available for the taking. Much like the Lockridge device.

That is where I think erfinder is going with this thread.

Dave Wing

Comment

The highlighted is what I feel is taking place in the Ferris Wheel, and is one of the many lessons being taught though that machine. The thing is, you need a low consumption prime mover which is not limited by its own generator action, on the contrary, the generator action of the prime mover is moving in the same direction as the applied, this mixed with with proper switching, and duty, coupled with the understanding that during the off time the supply is charged by CEMF (huh, if its moving with the supply how can it charge the supply.....LOOK AT THE WAVE!!!?) not spikes, is lifted higher than it started would you care what the consumption was? You could optimize it right? That's what we are taught, lesson one, highest speed for lowest consumption right?

All caps doesn't mean I'm screaming.....just means I'm excited.....this is all speculation folks..."working" principles based on pure speculation.

Regards
            Before I build I need understanding and need to discard my preconceived ideas... Here is some info that has helped me understand what we want to do.

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/dsqromg2.htm

Dave Wing
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
              My understanding now has changed, thanks to erfinder, his ideas, however he arrived at such, have opened up a new area of understanding that I do in fact believe JB and others have been trying to get us to see. When you see it... you will begin to understand why you do not need batteries on the back end and may only need a battery or power source to initially bring the machine up to a minimal amount of speed and one then can simply disconnect the input battery and or power source and the machine will continue to run, and possibly accelerate along with a certain amount of shaft energy freely available for the taking. Much like the Lockridge device.

That is where I think erfinder is going with this thread.

Dave Wing
              Hi Dave,
              Thanks for pointing that out, we have no disagreement - if we all remain focused and watch our wording as we type - much more can be accomplished in a shorter span of time.
              Kind Regards,
              Patrick

Comment

Before I build I need understanding and need to discard my preconceived ideas... Here is some info that has helped me understand what we want to do.

Dave Wing
                Continuation.

Dave Wing
                Attached Files

Comment

Contrary to popular belief it costs you to charge those batteries on the back end. There is a really large grey area here, but its been blanketed by the terms "impedance matching". Its hit or miss more miss than hit. Point is, I could think of many far more exciting things that we "could" do with that energy that's coming back from that coil when the field collapses. They all involve charging a cap first. I have never been a fan of charging batteries with this energy, and often wondered why so much time, energy an resources are put into the "secondary" when its the primary that should be receiving all this attention.

When it was observed that I was paying for driving the load, and major drops in speed, I changed gears. If I am going to pay "extra" for operating the load, it it might as well be for something that I can benefit from immediately. It was here that a second circuit was introduced which was supplied by the recovery capacitor. The recovery from this second circuit can technically be considered as a "free" lunch if for no other reason because its:

.....recovered recovery..... Send the "recovered recovery" through your comparator cap dump circuit, after you have used the recovery to increase your torque.

Regards
                  To me this is very important... Send recovered recovery, via a second circuit to other inductors to increase your torque then put this second recovery into your comparator cap dump circuit and do what you will with it.

Dave Wing
                  Last edited by Dave Wing; 04-02-2014, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• So here it is, I just finished the first winding.
                    30 meters on attraction and 20 meters for repulsion, duh .

Comment

Dave Wing
                      Last pictures... And link.

http://electrical-engineering-portal...rd-mg1-12-54-2

Dave Wing
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Dave Wing; 04-02-2014, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Dave Wing
                        Hi Dave,

I see that the reference from Jnaudin that you posted was written by Dave Squires. He was one of the presenters at the 2012 Bedini - Lindemann energy conference! I have a video of his presentation and there is a discussion thread about that video on this web site. He is very knowledgable about magnetic fields. This got my attention.

He states in the write-up you posted, that an epoxy with iron filling can be used for the core. I may have to try this. I just purchased some Devcon Liquid Steel which can be cast into any shape desired. It attracts magnets and has no electrical conductance. I got it to use with the #7 steel shot recommended by Paul Babcock for casting cores. I need to try it both with and without the steel shot.
                        Last edited by Gary Hammond; 04-02-2014, 05:25 PM. Reason: correct spelling of Devcon

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Hammond View Post
                          Hi Dave,

I see that the reference from Jnaudin that you posted was written by Dave Squires. He was one of the presenters at the 2012 Bedini - Lindemann energy conference! I have a video of his presentation and there is a discussion thread about that video on this web site. He is very knowledgable about magnetic fields. This got my attention.

He states in the write-up you posted, that an epoxy with iron filling can be used for the core. I may have to try this. I just purchased some Devco Liquid Steel which can be cast into any shape desired. It attracts magnets and has no electrical conductance. I got it to use with the #7 steel shot recommended by Paul Babcock for casting cores. I need to try it both with and without the steel shot.
                          Gary,

Yes that is correct.

Dave Wing

Comment

What the last image demonstrates is one of the most powerful not openly discussed concepts that I have ever had the pleasure of experimenting with. The topology dates back to the days of NT himself. Lessons learned there are what inspired the orthogonal machines. Now if you take a really close look at my machines you will say, wait...your coils aren't turned 90 degrees like in the Squires write up, nor are they like the Tesla toroidial coils. I must agree, but in agreeing ask "you" why I feel justified in saying that the coils in my machines are still demonstrating the same principle? How am I justified in calling a salient pole configuration orthogonal?

Regards
                            erfinder,

I am going to now attempt to formulate an educated guess to the question above, but at the same time refer to your posted picture of the motor on the chair. You perhaps would use the configuration shown in the image below, since you did not rewind but altered only the coil connections leads me to believe that you machined the rotor to accept long narrow neo magnets for magnetic arrangement and connected coils to accommodate that said geometry as described by the image below.

Dave Wing
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Probably with such a wiring?

Regards,
                              Kiril
                              Attached Files

Comment

• In sake of truth, I'm trying to comprehend mainly what's being discussed here, and based on this, I'm drawing these pictures.
                                The formulas, help me only as I've come to the conclusion, that for the waveform on your picture, we need to have two waves on common loop with frequencies f and 3*f, to manifest within the machine, and to be inverted 180 degrees... based on that (and on the picture of the motor itself, which appeared as symmetrical rotor and winding) I've made my guess about the wiring... I'll continue to follow discussion, and I hope, I'll understand more.

For sure I'll construct a machine, on which I'll made detailed research... All I'm trying to achieve initially, is to have more clear idea, on the mechanical parameters of the machine, in order, not go into a wrong direction from the begining.

Can I start with remake of a standard 3 phase (asynchronous)motor, on which rotor can be replaced with permanent magnet rotor, and to use symmetrically positioned windings?

P.S. All I hope is to help the re-invention of the wheel here. On this stage at least I can do is to draw a pictures

Thank you for the riddles!
                                kindest regards,
                                Kiril

Comment

Working...
                                X