Design for Windpower per John's DVD Number 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by erwei
    my method cop >1,please give some advice.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3512[/ATTACH]
    Hi erwei,

Where is your setup? The picture you attached 大于1设备4.jpg is empty, no any content in it.
    Last edited by Gyula; 06-07-2014, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Hi All,
      here is my last setup report:

Finally I got the effect of charging the Buffer CAP over the voltage of the Power supply

Thank you, erfinder!

The Power Supply I'm using is composed of 3 different PSU modules (30+50+60 Volts) as i don't have such high voltage supply, compared to the erfinder's one.

For the switching I use Continuos Switching Hall Detector -> Monostable Vibrator with 555 to form PWM pulses with desired length -> 650V Mosfet Switch - > Coils - My Own construction, based only on general statements in the thread above.

Having in mind mentioned above, the most important thing i understood so far is not the schematic or PSU, but Geometry and Switching Point (magnet to coil disposal).
      Last edited by Kiril_Kirilov; 06-09-2014, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• so where did Erfinder go???

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• just wondering if you were still here.... thanks for replying.

Tom C

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
            so where did Erfinder go???

Tom C
            He took the path of least reluctance?

Comment

• To whom it may concern.

For reasons that aren't known to me, I have been banned from the Energetic Forum. My IP was banned, so I cannot even view the forum. I haven't made an official post there in some time. My view wasn't welcome by the majority there. I left that forum and came here thinking that my ideas would be more appreciated, I leave here now with mixed feelings. On the one hand some appreciated what was being shared, and on the other hand silence ruled the discussion. Not knowing why I was banned, I signed onto this forum this morning and deleted all of my posts, I have many reasons for doing this but only one that matters, I no longer feel welcome. I'm assuming that the operator of the Energetic Forum is also the operator of this forum so its only a matter of time before I am banned from participating here as well. With that in mind, I want all who are truly serious about continuing to know that I am in the process of preparing a place where this discussion can continue. This platform will be members only, and will not be viewed by the public.

The design of an instrument for practical investigations on the bench has been completed, and all who have an interest in acquiring such an instrument should contact me at:

erfinder@forgotten-genius.com

Regards

Comment

• That makes at least two of us as I can't access EF for the same reason. Probably some technical glitch.

V

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                  That makes at least two of us as I can't access EF for the same reason. Probably some technical glitch.

V
                  No matter....Things like these I take as a sign, in this case its time for me to move on, no sense beating a dead horse. I left that forum because of how they treated me, and I leave this one because of lack of interest. I will begin again in my own forum, and live discussion group using something like google hangouts or something....I am at the point now where I want to see the faces of those I am exchanging ideas with, no more hiding behind avatars.

If you are interested, (and this goes for all except those who don't like me, you know who you are), in linking up when the forum and hangout are ready, email me at:

erfinder@forgotten-genius.com

Regards

Comment

• This was just posted by admin over EF -
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Was_Your_Ip_Banned_-_2014-06-21_10.44.11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	46354

Comment

• David Bowling and myself have also been banned - its the IP address that's been banned. I've no idea why but I'm glad I'm still welcome here...

Luther

Comment

• Erfinder,

I do not know why you were banned over at EF... or anyone was for that matter. Looks like Aaron solved the IP address problem and it was NOT about you personally. if you want people to work with your findings, then please share your topology and switching. I know you have shared as much as you feel comfortable, but if you hear crickets its because no one (or very few) are at the point in time where they can dedicate the kind of time you have, full time 24/7 for years. you have already said that you don't want people to replicate your work, just discover what you have discovered. that is the point we are at.

hope you find what you are looking for.....

Tom C

Comment

• Hi Erfinder ,
                          I have my self had a lot of instance of rift with you, but I at the same time appreciated your work as well, I personnaly don't see any reason why you are banned, all the more because you have been trying to help people understand what you have found...
                          Rgds,
                          Faraday88.
                          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
                          X