Where is the Advanced (Third) book on building the Bedini SSG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the Advanced (Third) book on building the Bedini SSG

It was stated in the second (intermediate) book that the third (advanced) book will be out late 2013. Where is it? I have a project that is incomplete because a promise in writing has not been fulfilled. Is the Advanced book coming or not? Nice to have follow-up information when something is not done that was promised in writing. I and assume others are waiting too and wondering. Please let us know what is going on with the third and last book.
    Last edited by rdvideo; 03-02-2014, 02:54 AM.

what are you hoping for from a third book?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

It will probably be released before the conference at the end of June.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hoping for more lenz free energy creation off the current build Aln

Comment

The guy from http://quantamagnetics.com/ in one of his YouTube videos was describing using a Toroid Generator with his energizer. If I remember correctly regardless of the load on the generator the RPMs stayed the same. This is something worth exploring and if it does work it will be a great edition for the Advanced book. There are pictures on his website. His motor/generator looks something inspired from Bedini, Adams, Mueller. If this machine wasn't so expensive I would like to experiment with it. On my long list of things to do is to build a Toroid Generator coupled with SSG. I just don't know if the SSG RPM will be high enough.

Kamen

Comment

Just what was mentioned, a low drag addition to generating more charging power using the SSG. If there was not going to be an advance book, then it should not of been mentioned in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by rdvideo View Post
              Just what was mentioned, a low drag addition to generating more charging power using the SSG. If there was not going to be an advance book, then it should not of been mentioned in the first place.
              Peter and I are working on it right now.
              Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wheel Mounted Rotor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	46286Click image for larger version

Name:	Stator Mounted.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	46287Click image for larger version

Name:	SSG with Different Lighting.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	46288Click image for larger version

Name:	SSG with Pickup Coil and Extra Magnets.jpg
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	46289 Great. I like what I have been seeing and reading and look forward to the third book because I have tried adding a rotor and stator to my SSG and it right now easily gives out 6 v DC at low RPM's because of the Lenz effect, something that I missed and maybe I have the magnets too close to the stator. I am using 10 Neo magnets (2" x 1/4" round) and 15 coils (18 gauge) on the stator wired for 3-phase. I like experimenting to see what happens that I think what I started will work some day with more RPM's to generate more power to use else where. You do not know if it will work if you don't try. My house is all electric and my electric rate starting June 1st will increase by 38%. What a rip off that is since ComEd charges the most in my area and there is nothing you can do about the increase. I like to find the cheapest way to go off grid because I have a small river that cuts my backyard in half and finding ways of using it for extra power creating using an old washing machine. And yes, I know what can be done with solar energy because of your great free eBook clarifying the myths out there. Now I have something to tell my nephew that took a class on setting up a solar system the wrong way. Keep up the good work that you, Peter and John have been doing.

Comment

rdvideo
                  the magnet spacing[on wheel rim] is kinda close i cant remember what min spacing is its kinda important
                  there is no room for the south pole to form[ if more were good i;d fill rim]
                  guy

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	rotor111.jpg
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	46290

http://johnbedini.net/

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3440[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3441[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3442[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3443[/ATTACH] Great. I like what I have been seeing and reading and look forward to the third book because I have tried adding a rotor and stator to my SSG and it right now easily gives out 6 v DC at low RPM's because of the Lenz effect, something that I missed and maybe I have the magnets too close to the stator. I am using 10 Neo magnets (2" x 1/4" round) and 15 coils (18 gauge) on the stator wired for 3-phase. I like experimenting to see what happens that I think what I started will work some day with more RPM's to generate more power to use else where. You do not know if it will work if you don't try. My house is all electric and my electric rate starting June 1st will increase by 38%. What a rip off that is since ComEd charges the most in my area and there is nothing you can do about the increase. I like to find the cheapest way to go off grid because I have a small river that cuts my backyard in half and finding ways of using it for extra power creating using an old washing machine. And yes, I know what can be done with solar energy because of your great free eBook clarifying the myths out there. Now I have something to tell my nephew that took a class on setting up a solar system the wrong way. Keep up the good work that you, Peter and John have been doing.
                      I agree with Guy about the spacing of your magnets around the wheel are too close together. If you took a couple out and re-spaced them all, it should run faster. I'd use the same number as specified in the first SG book. It is kind of counter intuitive but with a little more space, you will actually get a faster rpm. If found this out way back with the small roller skate wheel I did. With 2 identical wheels, one had 4 magnets all the way around and one had 3... the one with 3 went significantly faster so you do have to give it some breathing room.
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Yes the dead zone, there has to be a zone with no magnetism at all. So you get the maximum difference between magnesium and no magnesium. The rate of change is most as possible.

If the magnetic cores (from the coils) are blades rather than circle shape, then this makes it better still. I am taking from experiments here.

So if you take the core out from a coil, and spread it out to be the same width of the magnet.
                        This increases the magnetic attraction to the core, because we have increased the surface area between the magnet and the core.
                        Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 10-12-2014, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Thank you for all of your work on the third book.

Originally posted by guyzzemf View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]3444[/ATTACH]

http://johnbedini.net/
                          Hi there to all. Thanks for your input. I had to stop working on my project when I got laid off from work and had to retire early from my job at Northrop Grumman. Now I've been working part time for a while now and saved up some cash to start my project again.

The first thing is to thank everyone involved with the Advanced book and tells a lot, great job done. I work part time at soundsclassic.com in Rockford, IL and have the owner interested in Bedini's work too. I and Mark started in electronics about the same time John did and also was interested in audio electronics. One buy of audio equipment from a closing audio store was a Bedini power amp with one bad channel. This is a subject for another time since I need to find out what output transistors were used so I can replace the transistors that are shorted. There are no numbers on the transistors which is the same thing done at Northrop Grumman so nobody knows what the part is, but they put their own numbers on the part. Like to get this amp working again.

Other than the audio side, after seeing the video of Peter with Beyond the Advanced book, I am interested in the Mini Beast specs shown too. I am going to complete the SSG according to the books using what equipment I already have to get back into the project and use the new knowledge I learned here about it.

Thanks again for all of the information given about spacing the magnets and the books. Look forward to more information to help continue with my project.

Comment

Hi there to all. Thanks for your input. I had to stop working on my project when I got laid off from work and had to retire early from my job at Northrop Grumman. Now I've been working part time for a while now and saved up some cash to start my project again.

The first thing is to thank everyone involved with the Advanced book and tells a lot, great job done. I work part time at soundsclassic.com in Rockford, IL and have the owner interested in Bedini's work too. I and Mark started in electronics about the same time John did and also was interested in audio electronics. One buy of audio equipment from a closing audio store was a Bedini power amp with one bad channel. This is a subject for another time since I need to find out what output transistors were used so I can replace the transistors that are shorted. There are no numbers on the transistors which is the same thing done at Northrop Grumman so nobody knows what the part is, but they put their own numbers on the part. Like to get this amp working again.

Other than the audio side, after seeing the video of Peter with Beyond the Advanced book, I am interested in the Mini Beast specs shown too. I am going to complete the SSG according to the books using what equipment I already have to get back into the project and use the new knowledge I learned here about it.

Thanks again for all of the information given about spacing the magnets and the books. Look forward to more information to help continue with my project.
                            John does still repair his old amps. Contact John thru here: http://energenx.com/company.html#contact

The books are at http://bedinisg.com - the book specs show 7 power windings and 1 trigger, but on the same core, I believe you can fit 8 power windings and 1 trigger. Teslagenx has those coils pre-wound if needed.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                            X