Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen mode sample

Greetings,

I thought with all of the trouble beginners are having I would show an example of a well running machine.

This is a gen mode run performed on a Wal-Mart deep cell battery. They are not the best deep cells you can get but they are at least marked deep cell for marine use so it’s not a starter.

The run was about 19 hours @ 2 amps.

You can see the time and voltage in the charts below, time is sampled in seconds. I charted the charge and the primary so you can see the relationship between the two.

Charge Battery:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GenmodeLG1_chg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	51118

Primary Battery:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GenmodeLG1_pri.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	51119

And here is a video I shot at a few stages of the run so you can see the machine in action.
    https://files.secureserver.net/0sUH4Qs9Vt6xDh

Thanks

Bob, your wheel is so quiet. Nice work. It appears that your getting out what you are putting in with no cap dump. Thanks for sharing with us. Aln

Comment

how nice bob

Comment

@aln
        cap dump. you seem to know what you're talking about compared to pure negative energy charging.
        what would you put inline to describe a negative charging against a cap dump charging for a SG ?

Comment

hey bob how did you connect the shaft to the wheel, ive just been using regular bike axles for now but it would be nice to have shaft rotation for fans/ other stuff, also are both of your coils set for attraction?

Comment

hey bob how did you connect the shaft to the wheel, ive just been using regular bike axles for now but it would be nice to have shaft rotation for fans/ other stuff, also are both of your coils set for attraction?
            My wheel is not a bike wheel. Notice that big hub, it has a huge hole in the middle that I can change bearing sizes in. What I did was get plastic bushings that fit the hub and slipped the axle through. Then I glued it in place.

For bike wheels most people get "axle extenders" which you can screw on. You could also remove the axle and install something longer in the same way I did but smaller diameter, or use threaded rod.

Get extra bearings for your outside ends like on mine and if you just over tighten your nuts on the hub bearings they will lock up and spin the axle but once you do that they will never work right again. If you need to revert you will have to get new bearings.

The coil on the left of my system is a master coil with a trigger, the other is just slave power windings. Yes attraction mode on the trigger coil.

Comment

Originally posted by Bung-ee View Post
              @aln
              cap dump. you seem to know what you're talking about compared to pure negative energy charging.
              what would you put inline to describe a negative charging against a cap dump charging for a SG ?
              Bungee,
              2 things:
              1. I don't know what I am talking about
              2. I have no idea what you are asking me.

by writing "What would you put inline to" do you mean "What would you type/say to" or are you just asking the difference between a cap dump (current pulses) and negative charging (high voltage spikes). The latter has been answered many times in this forum, and with more class than I can offer. Aln

Comment

Working...
              X