Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero voltage gap concept

Hi guys,

I recently started building an iron core energizer made for use with neodymium magnets.
    It uses the analogy of a male coil and a female coil, namely attraction and repulsion, at the same timing!
    It has a two phase setup and also a generator coil.

The induction voltage from the strong magnets are not visible to the electric circuit by use of geometry.
    In this video I explain the principle on which this motor works.

Thanks for watching.

There is more discussion about this motor on the IAEC forum
    urcoffeetastestoasty

Suggest a Name for this new motor!

Very interesting. I will have to go read more about your motor but thanks for sharing!

Comment

It works, eureka! This means a lot for all of us here. I hope you see what I'm seeing.
      JP

Comment

Hi guys,

I reduced the air gap on the motor and tuned it. Now it has a lot more torque for the same input.
        I have tried a darlington configuration and it has more input for less rpms.
        Now I need get more magnets to add some more torque.

Thanks for watching!
        JP

Comment

Hi guys,

I have improved the input draw by changing the trigger coil and using a darlington setup.
          It has more torque and more rpm.

Thanks for watching
          JP

Comment

Hi guys,

I really don't like it that there is no response to any of the posts.
            So lets start over new.

I have the zero voltage gap motor running with both phases activated.
            The machine creates a single large spike per phase and charges a battery like any energizer.
            All tests we're successful in reducing the sine wave from the magnets, in order to get more torque.

The difference between an average energizer and this type of energizer is that the charging rate can be maintained similar, while adding a lot more mechanical power for the same input levels.
            It is much like a key, to obtain free/additional mechanical power.
            I'm looking forward to a bombardment of comments!
            Greets,

JP

Comment

looks like a fun motor, i think you can get more comments/ reaction if you make a version that is easy to replicate, say maybe use a scooter wheel or something as a rotor, easy to drill into and place magnets and easy for people to obtain and replicate, it would also have everything out in the open easier for people to see whats going on

Comment

Hi Brodie,

I'm all ears! In fact I already started building a new longboard hubmotor with the improved specs.
                I tried to make it as easy to understand as I could, I will try harder. (formidable)

I have made an air-core hubmotor for my longboard before and it has a problem picking up magnetite from the road.
                I think I can solve that now.

The new hubmotor will be stronger better faster!

http://urcoffeetastestoasty.weebly.com/ --->> hubba hub motor

Comment

It is hard to tell at this point, which of the 3 mechanisms works the best.
                  Is it rolomoto, the trembler, the zevoga retraction motor or just a combination of all three.

In my opinion it would be a zevoga retraction motor with oscillations/current control and feedback into the same spool to amplify. :P

See for yourself.

Comment

I just read all the comments and am going to go back and start watching the vids, but I want to ask, what exactly is the goal for this motor? Is it basically an energizer with amplified torque and less drag for that torque? You said that you are hooking it up to your longboard and using it as a means of propulsion? What do you think the possibilities are for uses? I'm not interested in powering a skateboard or anything like that, but if it generates more torque and maintains the properties of an energizer.... then I can think of some good generator uses.

I'm really a noob when it comes to all of this, and electronics in general, but I'm definitely a fast learner when interested, and I'm definitely interested.... I just need to get a new job so I have some funds to play with. When I say noob, I mean it.. I had to learn what the functions of the most basic of components are, and what their applications are.....

I've just built another SG style device, and so far, it seems like I'm getting nearly 2x out than what I'm putting in. It's quite small, though. I made it to charge batteries from 1.2V up to 12V LiPo, NimH, Nicd, Alkaline, etc. I'm not going to start getting all giggity yet, though.. I'm going to wait and see how the batteries look when the run batt gets low enough that the machine wont run, and the batteries settle..... if it goes well, I'll make a vid and post the specs.

Comment

Hi,

This zero voltage gap concept does exactly what you say, it has more torque while it runs like an energizer.
                      When I started building this I also had the idea that this sort of motor can run a conventional generator or even a switched generator.
                      It could be used for propulsion, or for power tools or anything that moves.
                      This motor gives what you want, but then there is more.

The main thing is, that hooking up your coils in a special way is not a new thing, in fact it is an old story.
                      John Bedini shows in energy from the vacuum 23 how he wires up the large ferris wheel.
                      From what I understood, it is not any harder to understand that, but it is not exactly the same as the zero voltage gap.

In my last video I show that I want to make forward emf, which is the same as the zero voltage gap concept, but with generator action within the same coils. This is not my original idea but it relates to the path I am following, the ferris wheel.

The point to say is, a motor/generator system like Jim Watson will probably take away the energy problem, but there are also smaller/sneakier methods.

In the end sometimes I feel like a noob, not because my build isn't all that, just because I couldn't listen to John Bedini with the right kind of ears.
                      He said these things all along. There are also others around us who simply are too afraid to come forward with the keys and elements.
                      Welcome to the club, don't go away now, you have a key inside I can see that in the way you formulate your comment, you don't give up.
                      Please progress and make the videos, also if you get about 90 percent every time, just make it.

For the reference, it took me about 3,5 years to be here, with almost only positive results, just never the full prize, yet!

Comment

Working...
                      X