Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would multiple coils bring finally COP from 0.5 to > 1 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey John,

Thanks indeed.
    Let me try to convert your words and fit into that.
    So I'm just putting the basic SG here, not even transistor optimization. I want to define a picture for, you know, the newbie I am, and others that would take a look here - who will indeed start with the basics..and may have to finish with the basics too !!
    - recharge a target battery with negative energy faster than the primary : Yes [X] / No [ ].

- If yes, which would be your rate estimate of doing so in the following 3 examples of target 12 volts , 24 and 48 batteries which are in non sulfated, normal, off-the-store-shelf condition (NOT talking rejuvenation here at all).

12V pri / 12V target : 90 or more % within 10 hours.
    12V pri / 24V* target :__ within __ hours. *(can be 2x 12v)
    12V pri / 48V** target :__ within __ h **(can be 4x 12v)

If you do have the time, I'd be interested in filling the 2 other scenarios.
    (I'm a professional tester, so I have a scenario written, and expected results ...and the three make my test plan, I believe complete !!!)

Thanks again.

Regards.

Comment

Hi Bung-ee,
      thank you, I see , you understood very well the essential statement of my post. And I am happy about that you did not interpeted as a "keep out" - warning, like others did.
      I hope to hear from you soon about your successful built well performing FE solution
      good luck in the big game!
      best regards

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyrobotik View Post
        Hi Bung-ee,
        thank you, I see , you understood very well the essential statement of my post. And I am happy about that you did not interpeted as a "keep out" - warning, like others did.
        I hope to hear from you soon about your successful built well performing FE solution
        good luck in the big game!
        best regards

Comment

Working...
        X