No announcement yet.

circuit to charge a battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you need the beginners book it will give you all the component specifications

http://www.teslagenx.com/digital.html

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

OK , we have all the books (two recomended)
      and ..I suppose that with this information
      I'll build and charge my CD batteries of 12 volt, 40 amp
      thanks
      ralphsfields

Comment

We are going to change several things
        1o. place iqual lenght and torch or wind the 2 wires for the coil
        2o. place upright bicycle wheel
        3o. change the magnet to ceramic
        4o. place the magnet for atraction not repulsion
        Do you think that will be necessary some thing more?
        thanks very much
        rafael

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
          look here for all the components and the E-book on construction

www.teslagenx.com

Tom C

Good Morning
          At last I read the begginer book too, but We dicide build first the model Bedini SG (only one circuit, not seven transistor yet) and make first the change that you said.
          will it be the COP at least 1???

Comment

Hi Ralph,
            80 turns would be good if the Voltage is around 3-4 V you would need to change the Transistor accordingly, it would be a baby SSG...
            keep up the passion, all the best to you.
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Ralph, it's definitely good that you are going to build an SG, but for your first time doing so, you shouldn't change anything at all about the circuitry and magnet setup. keep them all N facing coil. If you are going to do the N S N S N S configuration, you need to use the proper schematic for the circuitry. But as a beginner, you really should stick with all N pole. I have a rotor that has neo's and ferrite magnets on it right now, and my system did a whole lot better with only ferrite. If you are going to add a neo for each pole, keep the ferrite on the outside, and add small neo's on the inside... I got some decent results doing that. I had (5) 3/4"x 1/8" ferrite and (1) very small, 10mmx3mmx1.5mm rectangular N52 neo's stuck to the back for each pole. I've only been at this for almost 2 months now, and I still haven't made a bipolar setup yet. I don't feel ready yet (There is still much I need to learn before I jump into a more complex system). You should get the hang of the original setup first, and learn how to properly tune the system, learn cap dumps, etc. That's another thing I still haven't gotten the hang of yet. If you don't know how the circuits function, you need to learn, and press on until you get it figured out.

There are some great people here that are willing to help with just about everything, as long as you do your part and really try to learn.

Comment

Working...
              X