Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 90 2 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what sort of alum for lead acid conversion?

Botster,

I have the product from spice sage and it works well in my magnesium copper crystal batteries.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Hello.
    I see alum which says 17% and other 99.5% which one should I choose?

Can both powder or crystals work?

Is this one OK?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aluminium-Su...-/251923250878

I want to convert two batteries. One car battery 45AH and one deep cycle 115AH. How much do I need approximately for each battery?

Thank you.

@thenulius i want to try this out. Have you had any success ?

Quote Originally Posted by thenulius View Post
    Hello.
    I see alum which says 17% and other 99.5% which one should I choose?

Can both powder or crystals work?

Is this one OK?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aluminium-Su...-/251923250878

I want to convert two batteries. One car battery 45AH and one deep cycle 115AH. How much do I need approximately for each battery?

Thank you.
    Hi,
    Your 45AH battery would need little in exess of 3 liters of water approximately.. you add the alum to this and the best way i would do is melt the crystals or powder in microwave, you get a liquid phase of alum which you can add to the 3 liters of Distilled water.
    you need to saturate it.
    like wise... 115AH would need approximately 15 liters.
    if you begin with a virgin dry Lead-acid battery (lucky if you still get them that way), you pour in the solution that you prepared and Load the battery as much as you can...untill you actually bring it down to near zero...this take long time..
    Once you get it there.. you need to do the forming of the plates..this is done by applying a reverse Voltage across the terminals and supplying a constant current to it. this also take a bit longer based on your Battery AH. This is nulling of the Lead-acid electromistry to it.
    You Alum Battery is now ready! and has to be Charged in the normanl forward direction of Terminal Voltage and with Constant current.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'The Magnetic Field is the gatekeeper of the Wheather on the Earth'' - John Bedini.

This is all a bit like switching the TV on half way through an episode of Columbo. I sort of understand, but really, I don't.

I have several knackered lead acid batteries. With the plates in the state they probably are in, can I drain the acid, put in your fluids, and do something to get the plates OK and expect it to work fairly well?

Quote Originally Posted by wrtner View Post
    This is all a bit like switching the TV on half way through an episode of Columbo. I sort of understand, but really, I don't.

I have several knackered lead acid batteries. With the plates in the state they probably are in, can I drain the acid, put in your fluids, and do something to get the plates OK and expect it to work fairly well?
    Hey,
    There is no way to finout if the plates are intact in terms of the active meterial (on the Positive plate that is..), but yes you can pour out all the Sulfuric acid inside assuming the battery performed well, and refill it with the Alum solution... A shorted battery is useless unless you figuer out a way to spot the short..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'The Magnetic Field is the gatekeeper of the Wheather on the Earth'' - John Bedini.