Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not shown how to charge one battery with the other at the offical Bedini forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not shown how to charge one battery with the other at the offical Bedini forum?

Hi all
    I dont want to ask this questions but nobody else is doing it.
    Where are all the guys from the Yahoo groups who know how to charge one battery with the other?
    Why are the administrators from the official Bedini forum not show how to charge one battery with the other?
    Why we have to invent the wheel oncemore when JB had it allready done 30 years ago?
    I thought we are working togheter as a group.
    Looks like i am the only one who thinks so.
    From now on I dont stop asking this question till i get a satisfactoring answer.I have to do it for all who are starving every second.

Hi forelle,

thank you for this question to the members here. Everyone here in the ESF can show you that a battery driven Bedini SSG can recharge another battery.
    You can watch lots of videos showing meters connected to the charge battery reading rising voltages.
    I think your precise question is:

...how a secondary battery can be recharged "fully or more than" from a primary battery of same capacity?

My answer is: I cannot confirm a 1:1 recharging since over 2 years experimenting with Bedini Technology. I did tests with various setups
    and a lot of different battery sizes and types of lead acid or calcium. I killed a lot of them, but I also successfully rejuvenated some
    old batteries from the junk yard or dismantled UPS.
    Sometimes it looked like a overunity recharge of the secondary battery, but after applying a load, the voltage went rapidly down in a
    third of the charging time. I spent hundrets of hours to study the behaviour of the batteries in different conditions while used as primary
    or secondary and radiant (single diode) or capacitor current pulsed (capdump) manner.
    My best results I got with little 1,2 AH /12V radiant charged by a bifilar coil, 3" rotor SSG - was 87 percent after ~30 cycles.

If somebody here in the forum can do a COP>1 recharging on his batteries, he(she) won't not need solar panels or wind
    turbines. I would like to ask Mr. John Bedini, why do I (You) need a solar tracker, where the batteries
    connected to an SG/SSG are the energy source (radiant energy converters)?

If there is a COP>1 a selfrunner must be possible to build. I would place a selfrunner model in my living room, for showing
    every visitor or guest to see an example for what I am working on.

Is someone here in the forum who can show us such a model?

have all fun anyway

Comment

build to spec, use good batteries...

then:

you have to do it for yourself because no one can do it for you. Patrick has shown how to do it several times over..... if you cannot do it no one is going to build you an overunity power supply, but you can buy a solar panel or a wind turbine which is 100% overunity. you can use that to power your primary and amplify it with the SG. then you can make mods that will increase your cop.

build one of RS's cap pulser units. try min2oly's bridge rectifier mods, work with impulse charging using a tesla node...... back pop the primary using mechanical or a reed switch with a little genny coil, put a node on the trigger winding, the possibilities are endless.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Tom is right about all of that stuff but I would just add a few comments.

Don't forget about the original mode 1 setup with MANY back end batteries. People are obsessed with the current pulsing these days but it is not the only way and when you use potential instead of current it can be distributed across many more targets for the same input. Yes it takes longer but that is the nature of the game.

Second point is that although it is cool to show one battery of the same size charge another on the back of the same size, it is more of a parlor trick. If you use a larger battery on the front or parallel a few and measure the power used you will find it to be much more efficient and easier to complete runs, especially if you are running your primary near C20 with a single primary.

Comment

Bob,

should have mentioned your "dancing" pulse switching also showing great results. you are among those who have shown it already...

Tom C

Comment

and just to add to what Bob is saying,

I dont care about a self runner..... it does nothing but run itself, big deal people have shown self runners for yers, they are laughed off the internet as hoaxes. Let me relate a story.... when I first started moderating a long time ago in a yahoo group far far away, I ran across a couple of guys who could not see the SG for what it was.. I asked and asked for a decent set of testing protocols from either of them, they both said there were too many variables and besides it just could not be done. I finally pinned one of them down and said " would joules in / joules out satisfy you?" the response was "maybe, it all depends" there was not even a protocol for advancement to the other groups.

as a result we came up with a 5 run scenario joules in joules out, that eventually expanded to 20 runs. along the way you learn an awful lot about the machine and what not to do, what batteries are all about, etc.

so we just have to let the principle speak for itself and figure out how to run it for your needs. am I off grid, no I dont have the money for 20k in batteries, but I run lights and charge and restore batteries, you gotta get a lot bigger for running your house.

Tom C
            Last edited by Tom C; 02-09-2014, 08:44 PM.

Comment

try this curcuit, its been the best for me, i got a smaller bifiliar coil on a bike wheel and could ussually get batteries up to 13.5 normally with this one ive been getting them up to 15v and the primaries is hardly dropping at all... Click image for larger version

Name:	ssgnew.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	46073

Comment

Bob,

should have mentioned your "dancing" pulse switching also showing great results. you are among those who have shown it already...
                Quite alright Sir ;-) ,,, thanks for the mention.

As you already said the possibilities are endless once you understand what we are doing. I have said it over and over so why not once more... Dipoles!

New guys need to stop obsessing on how many turns, how many feet, how many coils, what size battery, do I have enough magnets, how much gap, what size wheel, etc, etc... And really start thinking about how it works in the first place. Now I am not saying all of those things are not important, of course they are but this is a system not just a parts list.

At the heart of it you really only need a voltage source and a wire to harvest "radiant energy" everything after that is just making it easier and more efficient.
                Last edited by BobZilla; 02-10-2014, 02:07 AM.

Comment

This is a very impressive schematic..TESLA SWITCH .
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Brodie please tell us a bit more about your experiments, what is the amp hr capacity of your primary at 24 volts and how many secondaries?

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyrobotik View Post
                      Hi forelle,

thank you for this question to the members here. Everyone here in the ESF can show you that a battery driven Bedini SSG can recharge another battery.
                      You can watch lots of videos showing meters connected to the charge battery reading rising voltages.
                      I think your precise question is:

...how a secondary battery can be recharged "fully or more than" from a primary battery of same capacity?

My answer is: I cannot confirm a 1:1 recharging since over 2 years experimenting with Bedini Technology. I did tests with various setups
                      and a lot of different battery sizes and types of lead acid or calcium. I killed a lot of them, but I also successfully rejuvenated some
                      old batteries from the junk yard or dismantled UPS.
                      Sometimes it looked like a overunity recharge of the secondary battery, but after applying a load, the voltage went rapidly down in a
                      third of the charging time. I spent hundrets of hours to study the behaviour of the batteries in different conditions while used as primary
                      or secondary and radiant (single diode) or capacitor current pulsed (capdump) manner.
                      My best results I got with little 1,2 AH /12V radiant charged by a bifilar coil, 3" rotor SSG - was 87 percent after ~30 cycles.

If somebody here in the forum can do a COP>1 recharging on his batteries, he(she) won't not need solar panels or wind
                      turbines. I would like to ask Mr. John Bedini, why do I (You) need a solar tracker, where the batteries
                      connected to an SG/SSG are the energy source (radiant energy converters)?

If there is a COP>1 a selfrunner must be possible to build. I would place a selfrunner model in my living room, for showing
                      every visitor or guest to see an example for what I am working on.

Is someone here in the forum who can show us such a model?

have all fun anyway
                      Hi Hobbyrobotik
                      Thanks ,this is the right question.

Comment

ive still only done a couple runs but the results have been good....the best ive seen...... charged a 650CCA battery with 2 small 8ah, then swapped and charged the 8ah batts back up in no time

right now im trying to charge 2 650CCA vehicle batteries right now from the 2 small 8ah gel batteries in series....
                        well see how it goes....(one battery isnt taking the charge so well and it might be a long process)
                        id love to see other people try this and post their results... i plan to post more detailed results once i get more batteries used to this charging.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                          build to spec, use good batteries...

then:

you have to do it for yourself because no one can do it for you. Patrick has shown how to do it several times over..... if you cannot do it no one is going to build you an overunity power supply, but you can buy a solar panel or a wind turbine which is 100% overunity. you can use that to power your primary and amplify it with the SG. then you can make mods that will increase your cop.

build one of RS's cap pulser units. try min2oly's bridge rectifier mods, work with impulse charging using a tesla node...... back pop the primary using mechanical or a reed switch with a little genny coil, put a node on the trigger winding, the possibilities are endless.

Tom C
                          I know i have to do it for myself,but the question was "why not shown how a secondary battery can be recharged "fully or more than" from a primary battery of same capacity on the offical Bedini forum?"I have to ad of course with a loadtest.
                          I have been gone thru Patricks videos but cant find what i was looking for.I know the possibilities are endless,to endless.But i dont want to experiment on a technology thats long established.I have the SG books and the video and it sounds that you want to say that this is not the way to charge one with the other?Allways after i have killed an other battery or charged one battery only a 1/3 with the other than i remember the TUV test JB made where he charged 12 batteries from one with off the shelf batteries.For what we need solar or wind?You are selling all this stuff,i would like to show my friends what JB invented but do you realy mean one off them is buying a bikewheel for experimenting?They ask "is it working or not" and i have to say i dont know.
                          JB says in the video 33 he dont understand why people have so much trouble to charge one battery with the other,i also dont know why.
                          He says before we make any modifications we should get it running like he has and thats what i do.
                          This conversation is so useless than 90percent here.If the administrators are not able to show it for all others(has nothing to do with me,i know every setup is diffrent,but not so much)than they dont know how to do it.
                          I dont understand that JB dont say anything to this,if it would be my forum where i want to spread my technology,i would look that i show it at least one time how its done.

Comment

Forelle,

we are selling John's specc'd circuit, spec'd coil, spec'd magnets... no one is forcing anyone to buy anything.... you can build it all without buying one thing from anyone. John does not say anything because he has shown you how to do it. if you are killing batteries you are doing it wrong!! if you build just like the book says it will do 1 to 1 plus the work of spinning the wheel which is added to the calculations as work.

on another thread Branch went from 5 batteries to 2 batteries and all he did was change wire size on his batteries.

so here it is again:

21 magnets
                            26 inch bike wheel
                            free spin time above 8 minutes
                            130 ft 9 filar coil 8 20 gauge 1 23 gauge wound in attraction mode
                            R60 core 3/4 inch diameter
                            mjl 21194 transistors beta matched
                            470 ohm base resistors
                            12 ohm final resistor
                            1n4007 diodes
                            neon across the e/c

you can change current draw by changing coil gap, base resistance or number of magnets. current draw must be at C20 rate for your primary. a 5 amp HR battery will NOT work for a bike wheel that pulls 2 amps from the primary, it will kill your battery....
                            Big short cables to and from your battery 12 gauge minimum
                            New Good Batteries not junkyard... flooded lead acid

charge your primary after every run.

not sure how else I can help...... I don't know why you are killing batteries... I only kill them when I abuse them, and I have killed quite a few.

Tom C

The SG does not kill batteries. please post pictures of your build, the batteries you are using, etc....

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                              This is a very impressive schematic..TESLA SWITCH .
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.
                              Hi Faraday,

sorry if you think this is new. The whole technology you are reading about in this forum is basicly a TESLA SWITCH.

But you are right, the schematic is impressive. I have build exactly the same circuit about 10 month ago. And I used
                              4 batteries 1.2AH each with 0.05 amps drawn. 2 batteries in parallel to recharge from 11.8V to 14.5V. 6 days after with
                              recharging the primary inbetween, the paralleled charge batteries reached 14.5 Volts.
                              So as result I got 2 batteries recharged from 4 primary (2 times fully charged) batteries. I repeated the procedure 5 times,
                              allways same primary and secondary batteries. But allways the same result, so i gave it up.

If Brodie will succeed with better results and maybe able to reach a 100 percent ratio, I would be very surprised and grateful
                              for sharing his methods or practices with us.

have a good time

Comment

Working...
                              X